Cover Girl Clean Make Up

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I used to wear this all the time because I didn't know any better. THIS FOUNDATION IS SO WATERY AND RUNNY. I'm warning you now, it's gross. If you don't get the fragrance free option, the smell is horrible. I would never repurchase. So many better options out there. Gave me coverage but didn't last.

Along with the Aqua CG foundation (the one in the squeeze bottle) this is one of the first foundations I ever used. It's cakey, the color is completely off (too orange/pink).
I have yet to find a foundation that matches my skin tone;(
Don't recommend this..

I bought this in 105 Ivory. It is too dark for my fair skin. This is a problem that I have with most drugstore foundations. Coverage seemed light. I don't know if this oxidizes or not, I washed it off immediately.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought the recently released renewal version.

The product smells strongly of Eucalyptus oil, I can unconcsiously smell it after hours later application.

It contains perhaps the most water content than any other item other there in the market. It is runny so hard to control the amount you are trying to use. I wish there is a pump for the product.

It feels like there is nothing on my skin after application, which I feel very satisfied with. I am realy stressed out with anything that may break my skin out but I feel pretty comfortable with this product.

But the product does not settle into my skin well. It tends to exaggerate dry patches on my skin while other products do not. It appears a bit cakey and does not settle evenly throughout my skin.

I feel that someone with flawless skin may benefit from it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product two years ago, not because I like wearing foundation, but because I had no idea how to fix my excessive blemishes and redness.

I just found the bottle and started using it, and it was amazing! It completely covered up all my redness, blotchiness, and blemishes, especially if I used a bit more than a thin layer where needed.

It doesnt feel like I am wearing anything. The reason I gave it 4 stars, was becasue of the bottle packaging. It's really inconvenient, because it takes time to wait for the product to come out, and can be messy and wasteful. But all in all, I love it!

By the way, this was the Oli Control version.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

this product broke me out really badly, it covered well however though. I will never repurchase

I used this a lot back when I was in high school because it gave me a very natural finish, covering up my blemishes but not making me look overdone. The only thing I remember hating is the smell of this product. I decided to give this a repurchase, and I was hugely disappointed to see that the smell hasn't changed. The foundation definitely has a very medicated smell that stays even the first hour or two of application, and I sometimes feel self-conscious about it. Just because of the smell, I would not repurchase. However, as far as coverage, this foundation works just as promised -- it is a light foundation that will give you a healthy, natural look but will not cover up every single imperfection. It can also build up to a medium foundation. The flaw in the coverage is that it tends to accentuate lines around the eyes and mouth. The finish is dewey but for me will dry out looking more matte. Medium coverage and a matte look can be instantly achieved by going over it with some light powder.
Bottom line, this is a decent foundation, and a steal for the $5 I paid for it. However, it's imperfections make it far from the perfect product and after I finish the bottle, I will look elsewhere for a light foundation.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I used to love this liquid foundation from Cover Girl. As you have known, Cover Girl cosmetics are not available here in Hong Kong. I have to order them straight from USA if I really, really wanted to buy Cover Girl stuffs, or, I have to ask my sister to buy it for me there.

Lately, I found some Cover Girl stuffs at Bonjour (another cosmetic store like Sasa here in Hong Kong) so I grabbed 3 bottles of these Cover Girl Clean Make Up. It's in my shade, which is in Natural Ivory.
I really don't know what happened. I used to like this liquid foundation before, but when I tried using it once more, I didn't like it. It was too watery and very hard to apply to my face. It's very hard to even out.

Also, the coverage wasn't good. I still need to use a lot of concealer (my MAC Select Cover-Up) to have the flawless skin look.

Also, it doesn't stay that long. You have to retouch from time to time because it does wears off very fast.

One more minus points for this is the unsanitized bottle that Cover Girl used for this liquid foundation. It's very messy and I need to clean up the mouth of the bottle from time to time or else, it gets stuck up right there on top.

Honestly, I really don't like it now. I'm just finishing these stocks I've got at home right now, and I'm done. I don't want to buy this product from Cover Girl anymore.

This was my HG foundation when I was a teenager and into my early 20's. All these years later I thought I would repurchase it and give it another go. BIG mistake! I hated every moment of wearing this again. From the annoying battle to get any foundation out of the bottle, to the smell, the flimsy coverage that cakes when I tried to add a little extra for better coverage, the emphasis of fine lines around my eye, and the gross feeling on my skin after a few hours. This foundation was a nice reminder that my skin and it's needs have definitely changed as I have aged. Definitely tossed this into the garbage, but will hold onto the memories of all the goodtimes this foundation gave me in my youth. lol!

LOVE this. Is my HG foundation. Have tried all MAC formulations, the new Revlon Photo Ready that everyone raves about. I always go back to this, applied with the cheapo SK foundation brush this looks airbrushed on my skin. I actually like the smell, though old school noxema is a nostalgic favorite of mine. Will always repurchase.