February 1, 2015 | 2073 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Clarins - Hand and Nail Treatment Cream

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2010 6:09:00 PM More reviews by rallu

What I love about this cream is that it absorbs fast. It does make my hands soft and silky but only until l I wash my hands. After that are back to normal feeling a little dry. I am looking for a cream that will make my hands soft and "fix" them not just cover the dryness.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2010 4:58:00 PM More reviews by ChristinaLea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Amazing product! Softens hands like no other cream that I've tried and sinks in quickly, so there's no greasy feeling, which I love. To me, it smells like baby lotion, which is light and not overpowering. Clarins isn't the cheapest brand in the world, but I got a 1.7 ounce tube at Sephora for $10 and it's worth every penny. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2010 2:07:00 PM More reviews by Cyis100

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It is pretty good

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2010 4:09:00 PM More reviews by mrssarahturner

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Best hand cream I've used, but expensive, as all Clarins products are. I have a small tube as well as a large one, as I got it when Clarins was on gift - very handy for handbag use!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2010 7:38:00 PM More reviews by samcasso

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Hands down, the BEST hand cream (and, yes, pun intended.) It's great for those who like to change up their nail polish but hate stripped & brittle nails. It keeps my nails firm & in good shape. I swear, my it makes my nails grow faster. The cream itself is relatively lightweight and sinks right in with a lovely, citrusy fragrance. I'll put it on my hands (and nails) at night, and they stay moisturized through the next day. I also wash my hands A LOT, and this saves them from hard water and winter weather. I'm young, so I can't comment on its anti-aging properties, but I do believe this will keep my hands looking young, too. I've repurchased this a little less than a year after purchasing my first. It's the total bees-knees, one of the reasons I'm a loyal Clarins customer.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/13/2010 1:15:00 PM More reviews by Bonnerka

I started using this cream in the spring, after the Elizabeth Arden's Eight Hour Cream kept my hands soft ober the winter, which was very harsh on my skin. I noticed that bits on my fingertips were getting dry and cracked and also my nails were getting more brittle than usual. It just wasn't moisturising enough. My dry fingertips disappeared once I started usin a different hand cream. So my veridct is - not good enough.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2010 3:53:00 AM More reviews by pandaxen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This cream comes in a squeeze tube and smells like all other Clarins' creams. Its an okay scent and not everyone will like it (read: my boyfriend) but it does leave the hands smooth and silky without any greasy feeling or residue. The softness even lasts for a few hours! I can put this on and use the keyboard immediately and there will be no oily sheen on the keys. One tube does last you a while so I can justify the price for that. Clarins usually sells sets at their counter- I got mine last Christmas and it came with a body scrub, this cream, a face cleanser and a few other things for quite a good price. Overall, a nice hand cream and I would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2010 10:10:00 PM More reviews by JazzleBug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my holy grail hand cream. I've used this on and off for years, but always come back to it. The smell is fantastic and the cream sinks in beautifully without lingering greasiness. It leaves my bare nails and cuticles looking soft and smooth, as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2010 12:48:00 PM More reviews by MissTrine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my favorite handcream. It moisturizes like crazy, absorbs really fast plus it smells delish.

In the winter I have to use a richer formula for night though.

Would I buy this product again? Yes, I have for the past couple of years.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2010 7:05:00 AM More reviews by lauren5millar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ok this is the best hand cream, i normally hate hand cream because i find it way too greasy and i jut hate that feeling, i got this as a free sample and it just melts into your hands instantly- instant moisture with none of the grease perfect!!also i love the smell i think is lovely. after my sample ran out i went and bought it from clarins, ok its expensive for a hand cream but it lasts a long time and its the best one out there on the market i feel.