LUSH Tea Tree Water

Tea Tree Water (Melaleuca alternifolia), Grapefruit Water (Citrus grandis), Juniperberry Water (Juniperus communis), *Limonene, Perfume, Methylparaben.

on 4/26/2014 2:32:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

A lovely toner for sensitive, sore, even broken out skin.

PROS:
-truly makes skin feel softer and calmer
-can work for all skin types. Dry skins benefit from the moisturizing softness, but oily skins will like how this absorbs quickly.
-packaging is very handy, great for travel
-scent is not irritating to the skin
-perfect post-gym/workout mist

CONS:
-I believe this is quite expensive for an "add-on" toner, meaning this won't clean your skin but refresh it, but it does last a considerable amount of time
-not readily available everywhere
-if you need a toner to remove makeup and cleanse your skin 100% this isn't it.

on 4/16/2014 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I do love Lush products and have used this toner for some time now. I have not noticed any improvements with my skin, I also find that it doesn't irritate my skin at all which is why I would continue to use it.

on 3/12/2014 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Worked decently. Didnt see much improvement in my skin but felt fresh, and I know a lot of people with little to no acne use it, especially when going to the gym to hydrate my skin. Overall it didnt do harm, but also didnt really help.

on 2/16/2014 11:38:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

I LOVE this stuff. I'm a pretty recent toner user (and an even more recent LUSH user) so I've only tried about 4 now and they are all meant for acne. I've tried Clinique acne one, clean and clear (the pink/red acne one), neutrogena acne stress control, and this one. I like the others ok-clean and clear being my least favorite. But now that I've used this one, I'm just trying to use up my other ones to clear off my counter and make room for just this one.
I love the sprayer-I just squirt it on my face. I hate using cotton balls all the time so just spraying it right on my face is wonderful. If feels like water, no alcohol sting. And my acne really started clearing up. I know it was this product because it was the only thing I changed in my routine at that time. It also happened to be my first LUSH product and thus has turned me into a LUSH addict rather quickly.
The price really isn't bad either. This is definitely my HG and one and only toner.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I really like this toner ! the smell took a little bit of time to get used to , but now i really like it :) it isnt a miracle product, but it is helpful. for some reason this didnt clear my forehead or chin up at all, but it really helped me cheeks..
also, this doesnt help a ton with oil production. i have very oily skin, and i still get oily and gross feeling throughout the day. this also makes my nose a little bit red...but overall i like this toner and will repurchase

on 2/4/2014 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This does absolutely nothing for my skin but make it feel refreshed as any other spray toner would. It does not help with breakouts like others claim. Very disappointed.

Will not repurchase.

on 2/2/2014 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I'm having a hard time reviewing this product because I like it... but I don't love it.

I have very oily skin.

To be honest, it doesn't really do that much for me skincare wise. However, it DOES give me a refreshing feel on my skin. I use it every night after washing my face. I'll spray about once or twice and use my fingers to spread it on my skin.

It's pretty expensive though and I will not repurchase and it doesn't do enough for me for that price.

on 1/22/2014 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

GOOD FOR SENSITIVE SKIN/ACNE PRONE!!!

I have been using this for about two years now and LOVE THIS PRODUCT. It is the first thing I use the minute I finish washing my face, the only product that keeps my skin under control! Because it is mixed with a bit of water it is not as strong and harsh for my sensitive skin but is still good enough to keep any pimples away! Try out with a small bottle like I did but you will eventually buy the big one! Which is good for a couple of months!!!

on 1/8/2014 5:21:00 PM

This toner works wonders for my spot prone skin aswell as the herbalism cleanser from lush also this is a hg product

on 12/18/2013 3:32:00 PM

Oh this does nothing! Save your money and get Mario Badescu Glycolic Toner. Not even waste my time for reviewing this.

Top Rated LUSH Products