Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder

4.5

INGREDIENTS: Talc, silica, zinc stearate, cornstarch, caprylic/capric triglyceride, polyethylene, tricaprylin, isopropyl palmitate, lanolin oil, tocopherol, lanolin alcohol, ascoryl palmitate, isopropyl myristate, barium sulfate, methylparaben, propylparaben

on 2/9/2011 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I absolutely love this bronzer. It stays matte and has great staying power. I use this with a stipple/skunk brush and its great for a healthy glow and contouring.

on 1/31/2011 8:54:00 PM

i love it!! i dont look fake with it, not orange, not pink, not baked!! i look like sun kissed, exactly how i like it!!
super light i dont even feel it in my skin!! =)

on 11/23/2010 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

This is my favorite bronzer ever! it's matte with no shimmer or glitter and very soft at the touch. I got this bronzer in the color natural. I do have to use a light hand while applying because if you apply too much it can look really weird. The packaging is classy and nice also. Even though it's a bit expensive i'm pretty sure it will last you quite awhile. So it's worth it :)

on 11/14/2010 5:17:00 PM

Great product, and a little goes a very long way. I wear it basically every day and it has lasted me more than two years. Definately a makeup basic I couldn't do without.

I love this bronzer! It is perfect for both the youthful and the mature. This product doesn't have any shimmer and the colours are very natural. It lasts you forever, and if you are new to bronzer, ask the helpful Bobbi Brown counter workers and they'll show you how this product can be used (according to design) I'd buy this again :)

on 9/16/2010 3:19:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hi
This is just a question for the bb shade,Im mixed race black/white and i use the mac NC42,so i was wondering if someone could suggest what shade would be best for me? I emailed a bobbi brown makeup artist and she said the Medium would be best but i was thinking more towards the Dark?

on 9/15/2010 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Great product....not shimmery, perfect matte and last a while.
She makes great bronzers for olive to dark skin..

on 8/4/2010 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I was in desperate need of finding the perfect "matte" bronzer. I bought smashbox bronzer in "suntan matte" after hearing rave reviews...including the Kardashian sisters. Needless to say...Smashbox bronzer was awful. Totally left my skin looking dirty. I bought BB bronzing powder on a whim. The MA used it on me and I was absolutely amazed!!! Not only is it super pigmented..but such a beautiful color. Im an NC 40 color and I purchased this in Deep. I lightly sweep across the pan and apply. Such a little goes a long way...I am in love with this product!! Highly recommend!

on 7/24/2010 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is one of the first bronzers I ever bought and i have looked for alternatives but this one is the BEST. I do highly recommend it.

on 7/23/2010 3:55:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

My search for the perfect matte bronzer has ended! I was considering Benefit Hoola but went with Bobbi Brown instead! I'm so glad i did :) It's so pigmented and blends like a dream! Also no orangeness which is fab for those who are having trouble with bronzers that make them look orange. This is absolutely amazing and looks completely natural and blends really well onto your face. I use a powder brush with this for bronzing and a MAC 109 to contour with and fab results! It was a little pricey at $65AUD but worth every cent! I purchased this in the lightest shade for my NC37/40 skintone which was suprisingly dark enough to contour with :) I recommend this so much!

Popular Bronzers