December 19, 2014 | 1407 users online

Eye Shadow - Sephora - Eyeshadow

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2008 3:54:00 AM More reviews by carita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Probably the worst eyeshadows I ever had. The shades are not very pigmented. Some shades have pieces of glitter in it and the glitter ends up everywhere on my face except on my eyelids. Without eye-shadow primer, it doesn't stay long on the eyelids.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2008 4:34:00 PM More reviews by LittleChiuffy

This is a review for the new Colorful 9 palette in N02 Amethyst Harmony, you know, the one with the 9 teeny eyeshadow "bullets" in a round palette. Ok, the amount of product is not much, but the palette is very cute, and the price of 15,90 Euros is not bad for it. For me it was love at first sight! I can honestly say that I have never seen colors so well coordinated in a palette before! It has the most incredible shimmery (the shimmer is slightly golden in all colors, but very fine) shades of beige, brown, amethyst (or more a deep plum), violet and golden pink colors... I can also honestly say that I simply love all the colors and have great use of them. They look amazing with a plum or brown eyeliner (may I suggest Sephora's own Flashy brown or Electro Choc ;) ). They do also work awesomely with my cool toned ppp complexion. I have green eyes btw.
I have read some complaints about this as far as color payoff. I personally do not like hyper pigmented stuff, and this one gives a perfectly delicate, shimmery, but playfully and elegantly colorful result, which I prefer.
As for the size... I actually do appreciate that the amount is smaller, as I will only use this item to smudge out my eyeliner a bit in the frames of my everyday 'wash + liner' look. I apply a wash of my HG pale pink or almond\vanilla eyeshadow and match an eyeliner to it. Then I "smoke out" the eyeliner a bit with one of these little gems :) Once again, the color selection is just perfect, as it has different tones within the colors I actually can use.
I can absolutely see myself repurchasing this item for the above mentioned purpose. It is indeed for me very handy and useful.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2008 3:56:00 PM More reviews by Mclark05

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was surprised how well Sephora's e/s compared in regards to other expensive brands. They last long and they are very pretty colors! I always buy the palettes where you can get about 90 shadows for less than $50!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2008 10:54:00 PM More reviews by SierraMascara

I have the Colorful Mat #1 - Black and the Colorful Duo Cream/Powder #7 - Mauve Harmony.
I'll start with the black shadow - The packaging is good and the shadow is pigmented. I use it for my crease or wet as liner. My only complaint is it's not that easy to blend but it will if you force it! Oh, and I don't think it's a completely true black - more of a dark charcoal.
The mauve duo - Packing is also good. The medium purple powder is pretty sheer, but I like it. It blends well and it's shimmery. The light purple cream is kind of chunky but it's also pretty. I got this on sale for six bucks which is good considering the pan is pretty big. I don't think I would have paid the original $16 for it, though.
Overall I would describe these shadows as 'good.' Both will crease without primer but many eyeshadows do. I would give a 3.5 if I could - 7/10. I'll probably check out some more colors!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2008 10:09:00 PM More reviews by Kammers10

Sephora eyeshadow compact for brown eyes. Pretty colors, but the the contour colors there is hardly ANY! NOT cost effective, those would get used before the others, and at $26 not worth it! The colors themselves are pretty, various plum peach beige tones, but not enough of each color to justify the price. Cons:No mirror. At least MAC Holiday palettes have mirrors!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2008 3:17:00 PM More reviews by missy0202

I paid $10 for this eyeshadow in black, This particular one that i have is very mat, and very long lasting. I always have to be very careful when applying because if i mess up i have to use eye makeup remover to get it off becaues it is hard to blend. Overall good product though.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2008 5:14:00 AM More reviews by emmiiliieee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have a Chrome eyeshadow n 3 and the quality is good , I haven't the need of UDPP .
The price is cheap , the packaging too ^^ but the colors are sweet for this price :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2008 6:37:00 PM More reviews by nikkimarieexoxo

I love this product. I have a brown glittery one and a teal- turquoise one. They might seem a lot at the time for one eyeshadow, but I bought mine 2 years ago, I use the brown one everyday and I still have a ton of it left. They are so worth the money. Buy them for a long lasting eyeshadow that looks great on!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2007 12:40:00 AM More reviews by xoashley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have three of the Sephora eye shadows pearl #8 (light champagne color), strass #17 (even lighter champagne color with silver glitter), and one other that I don't know the number of (light pink color with gold glitter). My favorite is the pearl #8. I use it underneath and on top of different eye shadows to get different looks. They are very blendable and soft and have good color payoff. Plus, they're only ten bucks a piece and come in a bunch of different colors! Definitely a great product I'll continue to buy.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2007 2:45:00 AM More reviews by nenabuggy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The packaging was good and easy to depot, the color i purchased was a dark navy blue, you really have to layer it on the get the desired effect and the price was not bad at all. I def. would rec. this e/s to any one, its comes in a variety of colors but be sure to test them at sephora