July 29, 2014 | 1871 users online

Eye Shadow - Sephora - Eyeshadow

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2008 3:56:00 PM More reviews by Mclark05

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was surprised how well Sephora's e/s compared in regards to other expensive brands. They last long and they are very pretty colors! I always buy the palettes where you can get about 90 shadows for less than $50!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2008 10:54:00 PM More reviews by SierraMascara

I have the Colorful Mat #1 - Black and the Colorful Duo Cream/Powder #7 - Mauve Harmony.
I'll start with the black shadow - The packaging is good and the shadow is pigmented. I use it for my crease or wet as liner. My only complaint is it's not that easy to blend but it will if you force it! Oh, and I don't think it's a completely true black - more of a dark charcoal.
The mauve duo - Packing is also good. The medium purple powder is pretty sheer, but I like it. It blends well and it's shimmery. The light purple cream is kind of chunky but it's also pretty. I got this on sale for six bucks which is good considering the pan is pretty big. I don't think I would have paid the original $16 for it, though.
Overall I would describe these shadows as 'good.' Both will crease without primer but many eyeshadows do. I would give a 3.5 if I could - 7/10. I'll probably check out some more colors!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2008 10:09:00 PM More reviews by Kammers10

Sephora eyeshadow compact for brown eyes. Pretty colors, but the the contour colors there is hardly ANY! NOT cost effective, those would get used before the others, and at $26 not worth it! The colors themselves are pretty, various plum peach beige tones, but not enough of each color to justify the price. Cons:No mirror. At least MAC Holiday palettes have mirrors!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2008 3:17:00 PM More reviews by missy0202

I paid $10 for this eyeshadow in black, This particular one that i have is very mat, and very long lasting. I always have to be very careful when applying because if i mess up i have to use eye makeup remover to get it off becaues it is hard to blend. Overall good product though.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2008 5:14:00 AM More reviews by emmiiliieee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have a Chrome eyeshadow n 3 and the quality is good , I haven't the need of UDPP .
The price is cheap , the packaging too ^^ but the colors are sweet for this price :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2008 6:37:00 PM More reviews by nikkimarieexoxo

I love this product. I have a brown glittery one and a teal- turquoise one. They might seem a lot at the time for one eyeshadow, but I bought mine 2 years ago, I use the brown one everyday and I still have a ton of it left. They are so worth the money. Buy them for a long lasting eyeshadow that looks great on!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2007 12:40:00 AM More reviews by xoashley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have three of the Sephora eye shadows pearl #8 (light champagne color), strass #17 (even lighter champagne color with silver glitter), and one other that I don't know the number of (light pink color with gold glitter). My favorite is the pearl #8. I use it underneath and on top of different eye shadows to get different looks. They are very blendable and soft and have good color payoff. Plus, they're only ten bucks a piece and come in a bunch of different colors! Definitely a great product I'll continue to buy.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2007 2:45:00 AM More reviews by nenabuggy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The packaging was good and easy to depot, the color i purchased was a dark navy blue, you really have to layer it on the get the desired effect and the price was not bad at all. I def. would rec. this e/s to any one, its comes in a variety of colors but be sure to test them at sephora

rated 2 of 5 on 10/18/2007 10:45:00 AM More reviews by BethanyBez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought an eyeshadow duo by Sephora and was MAJORLY turned off to the brand as a whole simply based on how bad the product was. The color was pretty, but it CLUMPED. I have never had an eyeshadow clump on me! So weird.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2007 10:42:00 PM More reviews by l0ve

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I brought the sephora all over color glitter shadow in #111 and #116. I wasn't surprised with the quality because I know from past products that sephora sells cheap high quality products. The remind me somewhat of mac shadows. 111 is a golden shimmer with golden flecks (not really too glittery but more shimmery, which is way better!) and 116 is a really pretty light pink shimmer with silver flecks through out and it really stands out when I line my eyes as does #111. I love these and they are on sale for $2.50!!!