October 1, 2014 | 1070 users online

Cleansers - Cetaphil - Daily Facial Cleanser (Normal to Oily Skin)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2014 12:14:00 AM More reviews by sabrinalovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm always on the look to try new cleanser and I try to give each cleaners I use a fair chance to prove rather it's a great product and if I can make it through the purge stage and the bumps stop showing up... But I have a love hate relation ship with this... First off the smell of this is SOOO great! Very perfume scent.. But not too strong. Second.. I can use this for a few months until I start getting bumps and I'll stop using it throw it away and some how or another I always give it chances because I love how when it doesn't make my skin act up how it makes my skin feel... Super soft and super clean. It doesn't take off makeup that we'll tho... Just a warning! I use this with my clairsonic & my Bosica beauty sponge.. I have to stay I like using it with my sponge a lot more.. I feel like it gets deeper into my skin and it really cleans out the dirt when I use the two together... I'm not sure why I can only use it for a certain amount of time and then break out.. It's strange.. I hate that it's not something I can use for a long time because it's very affordable and you get a lot of product! I also have super dry skin and I use this one!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2014 11:59:00 PM More reviews by MakeupandMiranda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have extremely severe eczema and purchased this facial cleanser at my dermatologist's office after strong recommendation from her. The up side to this product is that it doesn't irritate my skin like so many other products do. Often when I use a cleanser, it will scorch my skin and burn continuously for hours on end. This cleanser is extremely gentle and safe to use. It feels very good on my skin which is much appreciated. The down side to this product is that I feel as though it doesn't do anything. I do not feel as though I have cleaner or refreshed skin after I use this. I do not break out in acne, nor have I ever, so I do not know how beneficial it is towards those situations. I will continue to use this because I know that it is safe. I do not know if it is doing anything for me or my skin, but it is safe. And I am okay with that. xx

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 4:26:00 AM More reviews by Karacheree

I was hopping around face washes for awhile, and then I stumbled upon this. I will probably stick to this cleanser for a very long time. I had very bad acne on my chin and near my mouth, and once I started using this, it helped so much, as well as using some other face products after. But it is so gentle, and it doesn't irritate my skin at all. I just started to use it with my episonic (exactly like a clarisonic) and it is great still!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2014 2:34:00 PM More reviews by Sbonitati13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I would apply before I go out places and then do a primer for my face and it helped my face stay matte for the whole day.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/19/2013 12:46:00 PM More reviews by byankitty

I don't know how people actually like this. It feels like it does absolute nothing to my face except feel like I'm rubbing a weird film on. It made my skin feel tight. I didn't feel clean either. At least I got the travel size version.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2013 10:03:00 PM More reviews by Palmer54

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this cleanser. I have very oily skin and this product has helped a lot at keeping the afternoon oil slick away. It has helped with my acne as well - I used to get spots along my jaw and chin but not any more! The cleanser is clear and foams up slightly. It has a very potent smell but thankfully it doesn't linger after rinsing it away completely. It leaves my face clean and slightly tight feeling but I always use a toner and moisturizer afterwards so that's not an issue for me. The only caveat I have with this (and the reason I took off one lippie) is that it does not remove heavy makeup. I wear only powder based products except for mascara and eyeliner and if I don't use eye makeup remover before using this cleanser, I'm left with dark smudges under my eyes. With that in mind, I don't think this cleanser would remove foundation either so if you wear a full face of makeup I would definitely use makeup remover first. I do love the pump bottle as one pump of product is the perfect amount to wash my face with but it is too cumbersome to travel with so that's why I took off one lippie for packaging. Overall this cleanser is great and has become my HG for a clean face!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2013 7:08:00 PM More reviews by NatashaTheodora

I'll never go back to any other facial cleansers!

This one is absolutely amazing for my normal skin. It has less breakout and it kind of fades my acne scars. Awesome product. Will definitely repurchase. (I'm already using my second bottle now!) <3

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2013 3:03:00 PM More reviews by darknights

The smell is absolutely awful, the first few times I used it I hated it but since it was sorta expensive I just held my nose and continued to use it. I have really weird skin, oily t-zone and normal to dry cheeks. It doesn't make my cheeks dry but my tzone always feels a little tight after using this. I prefer the gentle version as it doesn't leave my tzone or cheeks tight feeling. Also if anyone does the oil cleanse with their own oil blend and want the oils to emulsify like a store bought oil cleanser when in contact with water I recommend washing with your own oil blend and rinsing with this cleanser. It emulsifies the oil turning it into a milky consistency that when rinsed doesn't leave your skin tight or dry or create more acne from excess oil.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2013 4:03:00 PM More reviews by emvie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't really like this product. I have oily skin but this made it feel quite dried out. It does give the "clean" feeling, but I think that means it has stripped the skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2013 2:09:00 AM More reviews by jessmtz18

Where was this product for my acne-prone self in high school?! I've been using this for 3 1/2 years now. What a difference it has made! I use this in the morning when I wake up and in the shower before bed. Most cleaners that I'd used in the past (everything in the drugstores, Mary Kay stuff, some high end stuff whose name I don't even recall) constantly left my skin feeling tight, dry, itchy, or not clean at all - I'd have to bust out my oil-absorbing sheets by lunchtime. This product is gentle enough on the dry parts of my face and potent enough on my t-zone. I can't imagine ever switching to a different cleanser! It comes in a huge bottle too, which lasts for months, even though I use it twice a day. You can't beat it!!