October 1, 2014 | 2013 users online

Mascara - Wet 'n' Wild - Protein Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2008 10:57:00 PM More reviews by gandydancer

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't know how I forgot to put on mascara this morning but I did. Stopped at the first store, a supermarket, and bought the cheapest stuff. This. I'd have been better off with naked lashes. Very wet and sort of smelly and every blink deposited more mascara under my eyes. If the raccoon look were hot for fall I'd be all set! This stuff is already in the trash.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2007 9:20:00 PM More reviews by sarahandj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

You know what's nasty? THIS IS! Yuck! I should never waste my time or money even though its just two bucks without checking with the MUA!!! But I love, love, love the products and can't resist trying them for myself. I like wet n wild in general, this is just a messy, runny wet mascara that gives you racoon eyes. I did try wiping the excess off as on reviewer said, but alas, this is just not for me. Why doesn't this dry? Save you time and money.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/10/2007 8:54:00 PM More reviews by xoxo__MOOfin

this stuff is CRAP. Smudges VERY easily and does nothing except perhaps to darken. Hard to apply too. The brush kind of reminds me of those toilet scrubs ><

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2007 11:20:00 PM More reviews by laracole

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this because it was a cheap protein mascara. I heard that using certain mascaras (like my hg max factor 2000 calorie) can cause lashes to fall out if used constantly. Using a protein enriched formula should help to strengthen lashes over time. The formula and brush are nice, and define my lashes without clumping. The brush is fairly long, but it's thinness makes up for it. Its no miracle volume/length/curl in a tube, but gives me definition and no clumps. The drying time is not bad, and did not smudge when I closed my eyes. I paid less than 2 dollars for it, and would buy it over and over again for natural looking lashes.

For reference, I have black eye lashes that are average length and thickness and I bought this mascara in black.

*EDIT!!!

I believe my lashes are longer b/c from using this mascara occasionally. :]]]

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2007 2:33:00 PM More reviews by Paulinecheyram

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

SOOO LIQUIDY!! it was really hard to put it on because it was so watery!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2007 10:11:00 AM More reviews by tinerda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

okay, i got this product on sale 4 1$, and i just needed something cheap, becuase it RAREly use mascara, it just hate when u have those dark undereye, racoon circle, which i always get with other mascaras. however, when i put this on, it was soft and not clumpy, it made my eyelashes soft not hard like other mascaras. it felt amazing, it does take sum time to dry but i dont care. also it washes away perfectly. no racoon eyes.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2007 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Chinell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this product is very watery, and it smudge very very easily, dries really slow, it doesn't add volume nor length to the lash. over all this product is a no good!!

it's like the worst mascara I ever tried on.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2007 7:07:00 PM More reviews by ilikecake444

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an excellent Mascara for people with Barely there eyelashes. Where most other mascaras would be too heavy or would clump. This beautifully defines and lengthens. With other mascaras, I would have to wipe off the wand before applying in an attempt to avoid smearing. With this one I can put on several coats and they look better with each and every one. I definetly do not recommend this to anyone with full lashes because I imagine it wouldn't do a thing. But for the sisters blessed with tiny eyelashes, knock yourselves out!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/14/2006 2:59:00 PM More reviews by quieromakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

very water like and didn't make my lashes longer or thicked them.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2006 1:01:00 PM More reviews by lost_american516

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this mascara isn't all that bad. it doesn't really thicken, but it does lengthen and make lashes darker. it's a very subtle mascara. not bad for a dollar and a half. i use this as a base, which works pretty well.

<3 kADY