November 25, 2014 | 1862 users online

Body Scrubs - BeneFit Cosmetics - Honey Snap Out of It Face Scrub

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2006 6:21:00 PM More reviews by Angela1125

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I. Love. This. Scrub. I've used a lot of scrubs in my time, and this is one of the most effective out there, right up there with Murad's AHA/BHA scrub. It smells wonderful and really does clean out my pores--no mean feat as I have normal/oily skin with large pores. Skin feels super soft and smooth too, primed for makeup application.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2006 6:06:00 PM More reviews by springsuper

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this scrub. Although it's for the face I find myself using it on my body as well. It's less abrasive than St. Ives, you get a lot in the tube and it smells really nice.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2006 3:36:00 AM More reviews by ourlove

I love this scrub! It is kind of messy but leaves your face feeling very smooth and your pores clear. I would definetely buy it again. It is a little pricey... But i find it better than other scrubs I have used it. It also comes in a big bottle so I do not think it will be something you buy every other month. Definetely would recommend!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/4/2006 12:15:00 PM More reviews by purplegirlie

I didn't find this to be a very effective scrub, though it certainly didn't do anything HARMFUL to my face. Effectiveness-wise, I would give it only one lippie. I gave it two more simply because of the smell. YUM! This has to be the best-smelling facial care product in the world. Keep it away from small children because I'm sure they would try to eat it. For very, very sensitive-skinned people, this might be a good scrub; but if you're looking to actually exfoliate your face, look elsewhere.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2006 10:42:00 PM More reviews by jaclynz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a really great face scrub. It smells absolutely delish and leaves your skin feeling so nice and clean. My complexion looks awesome and I get such a great look with my makeup after I use it. A great bonus with this is it can be used as a mask. I've used as both and prefer the scrub maybe b/c I can be impatient. A little goes a long way too, which is awesome b/c this is really expensive so I wouldn't want to be buying this often. I've had mine since June and I'm about 1/3 done which is great. I used it about 2x/week which is what is reccomended.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2006 10:41:00 AM More reviews by LoveBareEscentuals

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutely adore this scrub. For reference, my skin is very sensitive, in the colder months I get so dry that I have those dry flakey patches on certain areas. I was told this is the more moisturizing scrub out of the 2 (the other being the Pineapple one). The SA told me I could also use it like a mask...so I did just that. Applied it in the shower, scrubbed a bit, then left it on while I shampoo'd & conditioned. It felt wonderful, smells great (not overly scented which I hate & so does my skin). Only downside is the packaging. I hate scrubs which come in a tube because you can never get that last little bit out. I think it would be better in a tub with a little spoon or something. Overall great product though, super gentle yet effective.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2006 5:16:00 AM More reviews by candy_hunter

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of the very few scrubs that doesn't irritate my skin. I just snap a small amount from the tube, and very gently massage it over my face. It smells very nice, and left my skin exfoliated with a slight hint of glow, but not drying at all!

I can't say this is an expensive product, because this will last me for at least six months (I use it every other night). UPDATE 03/04/07: If you liked this, you'll like Kiehl's Pineapple Papaya Scrub even more! continued >>

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2006 7:46:00 AM More reviews by sexysylvia1211

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I give this 2 lippies- 1 cos the smell is AMAZING and the 2nd lippie is for how incredibly smooth this left me face. Sounds like a great scrub? well no not really. Firstly, although it made my face smooth it also left my cheeks and around my nose BRIGHT RED. And it didnt get rid of one whitehead! Before I got this i was using boots no. 7 exfoliater and that is the best ever and i appreciate it so much more now- when i used that 85% of my white heads were gone. This is so expensive, I will keep re-using but only cus ive paid so much for it and the lovely honey smell...this is seriously the last benefit product i try im so over them trying to rip me off when all their stuff is over hyped crap (EVERYTHING but BUM DEAL- ONE TRUELY AMAZING PRODUCT!!!!)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2006 4:51:00 PM More reviews by ginghampop

I've finished 3 or 4 full-sized honey...snap out of it scrubs and find it mediocre. I used it before the brand's old rosewater toner or Bliss's Low Fat Finishing Rinse toner and Differin RX acne cream. As the SA recommended, I even left it on for 3 or 4 minutes to double as a mask every few days. I believe that if I hadn't used it, my oily, acne-prone, acne-scarred skin would be in worse shape still, but it didn't do much for it either. Interestingly, when I shared it with my cousin and her friend, her friend was unaffected, while my cousin (whose skin is normal and--enviably--flawless) broke out into rashes where she'd applied and had to stay home from school for a day or so.

I've been saying that out of the 24 give or take items I've bought from benefit, all have been a failure for me (except smoooch chapped lip soother, which ironically became my HG and most used beauty product; I'm currently on my 7th or 8th tube--I highly recommend). continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2006 4:47:00 PM More reviews by ginghampop