August 22, 2014 | 1618 users online

Lip Gloss - Avon - Glazewear - ALL SHADES

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2010 7:41:00 PM More reviews by JYCarson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm an Avon rep so I have these in just about every single color they've come out with in the last 5 years. They go on thick, give a nice color, and stay for a good amount of time. At full price they are reasonable for a good gloss, but they go on sale ALL the time making them dirt cheap! Sale price is usually around $2. You can't get a better lip gloss for that price. I also like how there is a good range of colors as well as finishes.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2010 8:00:00 PM More reviews by BeautyAddict12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the smell of these lip glosses. I don't have much to say except it a pretty good lipgloss but it does make your lips look like theres lines on it and settles into them.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2010 10:43:00 PM More reviews by hunnybunnyipm

I wasn't a fan of the texture when I put it on, but boy did it STAY on! It's not a glossy gloss and is a little thicker, but it looks great and the colors are wonderful. Would totally buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2010 9:23:00 PM More reviews by KittyLane2

My favorites : Chocolate Fling-natural med brown w slight shine. It gives semi full coverage like a lipstick. Wears for a long time. Peach Fizz-Sheer peach w some shimmer and shine. Iced Pink- sheer baby pink w frost. Buttered Rum- a berry/plum color.

The shimmer or glittery ones are SOO sticky! I tried them once and never again. Gross! I prefer the "intense" formulas. They go on like a lipstick with out the heaviness and they dont come off on cups.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2010 2:26:00 AM More reviews by jadestar12345

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i found this in my moms makeup bag..i love it..i have it in muave movement and its the best it makes my reddish lips look like a soft pink that fits my skintone.for other people..to each is own.and it doesnt smell at least to me i would buy this again

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2010 12:03:00 PM More reviews by kristina5475

I have several shades of this gloss. I really like it because it's not sticky like some glosses. I'll definitely buy more.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2010 8:04:00 PM More reviews by GUMBYY

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

my mom used to give me these all the time so i dont have to go buying them haha but works good and all but hasnt become one of my regular lippies.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/16/2010 1:35:00 AM More reviews by aprilshowers1205

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I used to buy this in tickled pink. I used to buy a TON of this stuff.....it was the only lip product I wore. Now, since they have re-formulated it, it is too sheer. I liked it because it was a non-sticky gloss with pretty high pigmentation. Oh well, time to look for something else.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2009 1:38:00 AM More reviews by n2l2m

I must say I bought a few of these (dazzling diamonds, rave, and classic nude) only because they were on sale; otherwise, I would have only chose one. I do like them: they are NOT sticky, which is great and the ones with sparkle are gorgeous! It is alot of sparkle tho, so if you are just looking for a hint of it, this isn't for you! The pigments are pretty good too, although I thought rave was a bit of a different color online/catalog. (I thought it would have more brown to it and it's actually more red.) The cons: the applicator is too small and also the tube wipes off too much product when removing the applicator, so I usually have to apply like 3-4 times to get the right amount of gloss. I'm not totally sure I'd buy this again, I'd say "maybe".

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2009 7:08:00 AM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My mom used to get these for me (I am a lipgloss ADDICT) and they were so smooth, creamy, GREAT color, lasted well, and had such a great smell. My favorite lipgloss ever. They have many shades that are universally flattering, and they lasted me so long!