Avon Glazewear (all)

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

INGREDIENTS: Polybutene, Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Petrolatum, Lanolin, Microcrystalline Wax, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Calcum Sodium Borosilicate, Acrylates Copolymer, Dis-DiGlyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Barium Sulfate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Ozokerite, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Fragrance, Saccharin. MAY CONTAIN: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 27 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 6 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Red 33 Lake, Red 21 Lake, Yellow 10 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride.
This product has been reformulated under the new name: Ultra Glazwear

I bought this in rave. It's kinda sheer(not too bad) & very glittery. It's okay. I just don't like how small it is! Not worth the price in my opinion, unless you buy it on sale.

on 6/3/2010 1:56:00 AM

I lovelovelove Glazewear lipgloss! Avon says it's the #1 selling lipgloss in America and I believe it. Great quality product at amazingly affordable price.

on 4/28/2010 3:21:00 PM

These are my favorite lipglosses. I have every color. They have the perfect texture and great colors. I wear them alone or over my Dior lip polish.

on 4/9/2010 7:41:00 PM

I'm an Avon rep so I have these in just about every single color they've come out with in the last 5 years. They go on thick, give a nice color, and stay for a good amount of time. At full price they are reasonable for a good gloss, but they go on sale ALL the time making them dirt cheap! Sale price is usually around $2. You can't get a better lip gloss for that price. I also like how there is a good range of colors as well as finishes.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I love the smell of these lip glosses. I don't have much to say except it a pretty good lipgloss but it does make your lips look like theres lines on it and settles into them.

on 2/22/2010 10:43:00 PM

I wasn't a fan of the texture when I put it on, but boy did it STAY on! It's not a glossy gloss and is a little thicker, but it looks great and the colors are wonderful. Would totally buy again.

on 2/21/2010 9:23:00 PM

My favorites : Chocolate Fling-natural med brown w slight shine. It gives semi full coverage like a lipstick. Wears for a long time. Peach Fizz-Sheer peach w some shimmer and shine. Iced Pink- sheer baby pink w frost. Buttered Rum- a berry/plum color.

The shimmer or glittery ones are SOO sticky! I tried them once and never again. Gross! I prefer the "intense" formulas. They go on like a lipstick with out the heaviness and they dont come off on cups.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

i found this in my moms makeup bag..i love it..i have it in muave movement and its the best it makes my reddish lips look like a soft pink that fits my skintone.for other people..to each is own.and it doesnt smell at least to me i would buy this again

on 1/19/2010 12:03:00 PM

I have several shades of this gloss. I really like it because it's not sticky like some glosses. I'll definitely buy more.

on 1/17/2010 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

my mom used to give me these all the time so i dont have to go buying them haha but works good and all but hasnt become one of my regular lippies.

Recommended for Medium Skin