Avon Glazewear (all)

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

INGREDIENTS: Polybutene, Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Petrolatum, Lanolin, Microcrystalline Wax, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Calcum Sodium Borosilicate, Acrylates Copolymer, Dis-DiGlyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Barium Sulfate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Ozokerite, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Fragrance, Saccharin. MAY CONTAIN: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 27 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 6 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Red 33 Lake, Red 21 Lake, Yellow 10 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride.
This product has been reformulated under the new name: Ultra Glazwear

on 6/12/2010 10:10:00 PM

I like this gloss, esp. for the price. The colours are usually brighter than you think they will be...such as tickled pink and mauve movement. I think all the shades have some amount of glitter, but I prefer not to have glitter or shimmer in my lip gloss and these don't have too much glitter for me.

They aren't sticky and they last an average length of time. If I don't want to reapply my gloss for a while then I would choose another gloss over this one.

I bought this in rave. It's kinda sheer(not too bad) & very glittery. It's okay. I just don't like how small it is! Not worth the price in my opinion, unless you buy it on sale.

on 6/3/2010 1:56:00 AM

I lovelovelove Glazewear lipgloss! Avon says it's the #1 selling lipgloss in America and I believe it. Great quality product at amazingly affordable price.

on 4/28/2010 3:21:00 PM

These are my favorite lipglosses. I have every color. They have the perfect texture and great colors. I wear them alone or over my Dior lip polish.

on 4/9/2010 7:41:00 PM

I'm an Avon rep so I have these in just about every single color they've come out with in the last 5 years. They go on thick, give a nice color, and stay for a good amount of time. At full price they are reasonable for a good gloss, but they go on sale ALL the time making them dirt cheap! Sale price is usually around $2. You can't get a better lip gloss for that price. I also like how there is a good range of colors as well as finishes.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I love the smell of these lip glosses. I don't have much to say except it a pretty good lipgloss but it does make your lips look like theres lines on it and settles into them.

on 2/22/2010 10:43:00 PM

I wasn't a fan of the texture when I put it on, but boy did it STAY on! It's not a glossy gloss and is a little thicker, but it looks great and the colors are wonderful. Would totally buy again.

on 2/21/2010 9:23:00 PM

My favorites : Chocolate Fling-natural med brown w slight shine. It gives semi full coverage like a lipstick. Wears for a long time. Peach Fizz-Sheer peach w some shimmer and shine. Iced Pink- sheer baby pink w frost. Buttered Rum- a berry/plum color.

The shimmer or glittery ones are SOO sticky! I tried them once and never again. Gross! I prefer the "intense" formulas. They go on like a lipstick with out the heaviness and they dont come off on cups.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

i found this in my moms makeup bag..i love it..i have it in muave movement and its the best it makes my reddish lips look like a soft pink that fits my skintone.for other people..to each is own.and it doesnt smell at least to me i would buy this again

on 1/19/2010 12:03:00 PM

I have several shades of this gloss. I really like it because it's not sticky like some glosses. I'll definitely buy more.

Recommended for Medium Skin