November 23, 2014 | 1630 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lustre in Jubilee

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2010 3:57:00 PM More reviews by harsha1980p

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bought this based on some youtube videoes followed up with a bit of MUA research seemed to work well for others of my skin tone which is MAC C40.

Initially I was not impressed seemed to fade into my lips and look like nothing .. you dont want to pay £14 for nothing, but this is because I had never used a lustre before i was so uses to being able to swipe a lipstick over my lips once maybe twice as usually I use Mattes and Cremesheens but this did not work well for a nude lustre. rewatching youtube vids I saw girls swiping back and forth 4-5 times I thought what a waste of product but alas that is the nature of a lustre and now that I apply alot more layers and some times wear a nude liber below I get a lot more payoff. at first I thought layering so much would make it completely matte and thick and then whats the point in it being a lustre but I was wrong, it still manages to look a very nice light nude not too overpowering especially for day wear and work.

The only reason mine has a lippie off is mine did not for some reason have a mac vanilla scent i tried to take it back but had thrown out my receipt. uk MAC in department stores are not like U.S. for returns. mine smelt of old fashioned lipstick i took it back even the SA had a sniff and thought it was a bit off, she let me smell a brand new one from another batch which still did not smell completely normal...not sure what happened with this lippie ... does anyone elses jubilee not smell right ???

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2010 5:31:00 PM More reviews by purpleicefairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My perfect peachy-nude lipstick. I have no complaints! =]

rated 2 of 5 on 9/6/2010 10:06:00 PM More reviews by xoCarmina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I have a love-hate relationship with Jubilee. On my NC 35 skin it shows up as a light brown nude. Maybe I'm just more fond of the pinkish nude lip, I don't know. When the SA originally put it on me she paired it with spice lipliner and I looked like a CHola. Not a good look.The only time it looks decent on me is with sublime culture lip liner and love nectar gloss. Looks decent with a dramatic purple eye. Didn't love it, wouldn't throw down the $ again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2010 4:16:00 AM More reviews by Ritagal09

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pretty lipstick! I sometimes pair it with a lip gloss on top. It's a nice nude-ish color and I love how the formula feels on my lips, moisturizing.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2010 6:00:00 PM More reviews by nonliquet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Jubilee only looks MLBB on me when Iím really tan (NC42-43), otherwise when Iím NC37-40 itís too brown and makes my face look very blah and washed out. I usually have to pair it with a pink or peachy gloss to tone down the brown. As a Lustre, it's somewhat sheer, but it's pigmented enough to one down my pigmented lips. I won't purchase this again since I prefer and use Hug Me much more.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2010 1:41:00 AM More reviews by sweetiebee823

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick on my NC42 skin. I'm somewhat medium to tan skin. It's a great everyday look. It's a nude, pink, beige color. I've bought this numerous times.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2010 3:26:00 PM More reviews by busybeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

In search of my HG nude, I bought this lipstick. I'm NC25 and it's def MLBB. However, I currently like my lipsticks lighter than that so this wasn't what I wanted. I don't keep stuff I'm not sure I'll use, so I exchanged for Creme d Nude, which worked. However, if I ever do want a MLBB shade, I will re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2010 5:22:00 PM More reviews by sugamonkey

Been lemming this for a while. I'm Asian NC30 w/yellow undertones and medium pigmented lips. Def my HG for MLBB. Jubilee is
in-between Hug Me and High Tea-I have both these too. As with Lustre l/s, color pay off and lasting power ok, but it is moisturizing. I have to put on 3 swipes to get the MLBB look. Don't mind though=)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2010 12:49:00 AM More reviews by ashleyavocado

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tend to go for really bold lip colors but decided that I needed a good nude in my collection. After lusting over Korres Nude Guava Lipstick but not being able to justify the price for the amount of product, I decided to give this a try as per suggestions from some other makeup addicts. I absolutely LOVE this color on my NC40 skin! The only drawback is that I can't go without a liner with this one, my lips are just too pigmented and the outline of my lips shows through. No big deal, I'm just not that into liners.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2010 3:54:00 PM More reviews by laqueron1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When I want to wear a nude lipstick for me (when I'm not in the mood for MAC's "hug me" cuz it's too pink for what I"m going for) I use Jubilee. It gears more toward the peach brown color without having me look dead since my lips are so pigmented. It's just a beautiful everyday lip color. If you're tanned skin, you need this in your arsenal. (MAC NC 42/43).