MAC Lustre in Jubilee

4.3

on 1/13/2011 5:30:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Probably the best nude I've ever used. It's hard to find a nude that doesn't look straight up brown or orange on my pale skin. This stuff is fantastic! It has a gorgeous and subtle glossy sheen, and is very moisturizing. It almost feels like a lip balm. My only beef is that I wish the staying power was a bit longer, but I would still repurchase this.

Also, for those who can't afford MAC or any other expensive makeup brands...Maybelline Color Sensation in Nearly There is an exact dupe of this product. I own and love both!

on 9/21/2010 1:02:00 PM

Jubilee is the perfect "daytime" nude/neutral color. On days where I wear just mascara, bronzer and a little bit of blush, I reach for this lipstick as it adds a hint of color and basically blends in with the rest of my natural makeup without washing me out like Myth does. I've gotten a ton of compliments when I've paired this with Lancome's Hallucination. In fact, it's the only lipgloss I use it with. As a reference, I'm NC30 Asian skin with pigmented lips

on 9/16/2010 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Bought this based on some youtube videoes followed up with a bit of MUA research seemed to work well for others of my skin tone which is MAC C40.

Initially I was not impressed seemed to fade into my lips and look like nothing .. you dont want to pay £14 for nothing, but this is because I had never used a lustre before i was so uses to being able to swipe a lipstick over my lips once maybe twice as usually I use Mattes and Cremesheens but this did not work well for a nude lustre. rewatching youtube vids I saw girls swiping back and forth 4-5 times I thought what a waste of product but alas that is the nature of a lustre and now that I apply alot more layers and some times wear a nude liber below I get a lot more payoff. at first I thought layering so much would make it completely matte and thick and then whats the point in it being a lustre but I was wrong, it still manages to look a very nice light nude not too overpowering especially for day wear and work.

The only reason mine has a lippie off is mine did not for some reason have a mac vanilla scent i tried to take it back but had thrown out my receipt. uk MAC in department stores are not like U.S. for returns. mine smelt of old fashioned lipstick i took it back even the SA had a sniff and thought it was a bit off, she let me smell a brand new one from another batch which still did not smell completely normal...not sure what happened with this lippie ... does anyone elses jubilee not smell right ???

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

My perfect peachy-nude lipstick. I have no complaints! =]

on 9/6/2010 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

I have a love-hate relationship with Jubilee. On my NC 35 skin it shows up as a light brown nude. Maybe I'm just more fond of the pinkish nude lip, I don't know. When the SA originally put it on me she paired it with spice lipliner and I looked like a CHola. Not a good look.The only time it looks decent on me is with sublime culture lip liner and love nectar gloss. Looks decent with a dramatic purple eye. Didn't love it, wouldn't throw down the $ again.

on 9/6/2010 4:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Pretty lipstick! I sometimes pair it with a lip gloss on top. It's a nice nude-ish color and I love how the formula feels on my lips, moisturizing.

on 8/31/2010 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Jubilee only looks MLBB on me when Iím really tan (NC42-43), otherwise when Iím NC37-40 itís too brown and makes my face look very blah and washed out. I usually have to pair it with a pink or peachy gloss to tone down the brown. As a Lustre, it's somewhat sheer, but it's pigmented enough to one down my pigmented lips. I won't purchase this again since I prefer and use Hug Me much more.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I love this lipstick on my NC42 skin. I'm somewhat medium to tan skin. It's a great everyday look. It's a nude, pink, beige color. I've bought this numerous times.

on 8/6/2010 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

In search of my HG nude, I bought this lipstick. I'm NC25 and it's def MLBB. However, I currently like my lipsticks lighter than that so this wasn't what I wanted. I don't keep stuff I'm not sure I'll use, so I exchanged for Creme d Nude, which worked. However, if I ever do want a MLBB shade, I will re-purchase.

on 8/5/2010 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Been lemming this for a while. I'm Asian NC30 w/yellow undertones and medium pigmented lips. Def my HG for MLBB. Jubilee is
in-between Hug Me and High Tea-I have both these too. As with Lustre l/s, color pay off and lasting power ok, but it is moisturizing. I have to put on 3 swipes to get the MLBB look. Don't mind though=)

Popular Lipsticks