Wet 'n' Wild polish

Price: $

on 9/7/2008 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I have tried many, many colors of WNW polish, and have never been disappointed. First, it's dirt cheap. And it always goes on consistently. It lasts as long as anyone else's polish. I like the new Rock Solid line, too. Just got Pretty in Pink Diamonds, and it's a lovely shade of sunny, pale, frosted coral. My only complaint is their somewhat outdated color selection.

on 7/27/2008 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I only own one of these polishes and its Carribean Frost- a weird green-blue that I totally love.

Pros:
Great range of colors
Cheap
Lasts a long time

Cons:
Gets gloppy after a month or two
Chips fast

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Who the hell doesn't like these nail polishes?!If the color chips it's because you are not using a top coat.Even the most expensive polishes will chip without a top coat!

on 6/25/2008 1:45:00 PM

This has to be the absolute worst polish I have ever bought. I thought I'd pick up a couple of bottles while at CVS the other day. The colors were really pretty and heck, as we all know, it's dirt cheap. I eagerly got home and applied one of the polishes. It chipped within 5 hours! I hadn't even taken a shower or anything. I was barefoot all that time and it chipped anyway. I paint my nails all the time, so I'm no rookie when it comes to painting nails. I was hugely disappointed and would never recommend this stuff. It's cheap, yes. But if it chips so quickly, what's the point? I can't understand the high rating.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I was really surprised by the negative comments on this polish so I decided to do a little experiment. I gave myself both a manicure and a pedicure using a brand new bottle of WnW Crystalic nail color in 474B (aka Royal Red). I first coated my nails with WnW base coat (which I have also reviewed) and then put on two layers of this red polish, allowing in-between drying time. I found the brush to be kind of awkward to handle and the texture to be a little too slick/watery. I ran out of my quick drying top coat so I topped the polish with regular Sally Hansen 10-day clear nail polish. On Day 1 I knicked several of my nails with a knife while chopping veggies, so I just spot covered those. On Day 4, both mani and pedi looked great, but my fingernails were getting that dull sheen, so I put another coat of clear to gloss them up and as additional protectant. On Day 6 my manicure began to wear and chip around the edge of the fingernails, and on Day 8 they looked ratty. But my pedicure lasted through Day 10 - no chips, no dull sheen, they looked great! I was even tempted to not get a pedicure for my sister's wedding because we were running out of time running wedding-related errands. I haven't noticed the polish getting thick but, previous bottles have lasted at least a few months before getting unmanageable.

on 6/3/2008 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the WORST nailpolish I have EVER tried. It doesn't cover the nails evenly, it freaking clumps and I had no idea nailpolish could do that. Majorly dissapointed...

Ok so this is like $1 nail polish. It good if you really need some nail color and your in a hurry and don't wanna pay alot but their is a downside. You own this nail polish longer than six months it gets reallly THICK then it soon hardens and you are not using that anymore...lol.

on 5/4/2008 3:53:00 PM

This product is just AWFUL. Nothing more, nothing less.
The package is huge and extremely unhandy to open/close.
Polish is disappearing after 1 day (after a few hours if you clean something).
Maybe it's fun to have a polish in the color of your cloths but I'd rather spend some more for a polish that stays for about 5 days in a neutral color.

You get what you pay for.

on 4/25/2008 11:02:00 PM

well the price of this stuff is amazing.- 99 cents a bottle. and i love the colors. but theres basically no point in even putting it on. it chips horribly and quickly -and by the next day its almost completely off my fingers. works better on the toes though. wont be buying this stuff again.

on 3/10/2008 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love this polish, I never have Any money to spend and I cant get a $10 polish, when this goes on b1g1 you can get a .50 polish that will last. Right now I'm wearing 'Denim Chrome' with wnw clear ('Knight in Shining Armor') and sparkly ('Psycho'). Applied correctly you can get this polish to last a week and look prefect. Plus for the price you could buy a rainbow and paint your nails to match your outfit. I love Denim because its a navy that you cant find anywhere else. They also dry fast. Whats not to love??

Popular Polishes