October 25, 2014 | 1745 users online

Blush - Wet 'n' Wild - Silk Finish Blush 831D Pearlescent Pink

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2011 10:23:00 PM More reviews by sfatei

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great pink color, baby-dolly without being annoying! And stays for hours. I always reach for this in the morning despite having much more pricey products at hand too.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2011 9:48:00 PM More reviews by silverlilly

You ladies have done it again! I can't add much that hasn't been said - this is a beautiful colour with a lovely finish that looks natural, flushed and glowy. I can't compare to Nars, but I expect I might not need to visit the Nars counter now! This is my new summer colour - compliments sun-kissed skin beautifully! And so inexpensive!! A little hidden DS gem - I love those!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2011 7:02:00 PM More reviews by AznDoll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have tried several blushes and this one is so pigmented on me! I love this color- it's sooo beautiful. A little goes a long ways, even on my tan skin it shows up. It looks like I have a "embarassed" flush and not anything clownish. I'm sure this will last me a while. The casing is not the best but for $3 it's worth it! It's very comparable to higher end blushes, too. Very glad I picked this up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2011 12:06:00 AM More reviews by slippingbeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have this in the older silver packaging without the swirly imprint. As far as I know, they're supposed to be virtually the same product. This is a very nice blush for fair and light skintones, it adds a nice pop of color. It lasts really nicely as well, and for the price, it's a great product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2011 4:07:00 PM More reviews by galai_curryqueen9830

Wow.. btw this product is also called Colour Icon blusher in 831E Pearlescent Pink

When I walked past the WnW section, I saw this blush I thought that the colour was really pretty, it's pretty much a deeper shade of coral/peach.

When I picked it up and looked at it closely, it had very small gold sparkles in it which gives you a very nice sheen/glow. However, I still wasn't sure because I've never tried WnW blushes before and I didn't want to waste my $3 so I swatched it on my inner wrist..and holy cow!

This colour is soooo similar to NAR's Deep Throat! It's not exactly the same, but it is very close!
It is a tad darker, and less shimmery as NARS so IMO, more wearable!

The texture of the blush isn't the greatest. It's not chunky, or chalky, but just not as finely milled as MAC/Nars products....but who cares if its only $3!

I haven't tried it on my face, so I can't say about the staying power, but given that I have dry-normal skin, I'm pretty sure this blush will last awhile.

As for the packaging, it's very cheap. Very plastic, and just flips open, but the opening ....thing is very tight so you don't have to worry about the lid flinging open. It does come with a brush, but its too stiff. I'm just worried that if I drop this blush on any surface that isn't carpet..the whole thing will shatter.

The price is amazing! $3 for an almost-NARS dupe! How good is that?!

And if you are wondering, I paid $3.99 for 0.14 oz for this Wet n Wild blush, whereas the Nars blushes cost $29 CDN for 0.16 oz of product.

This wet n wild blush is 7x cheaper than Nars for almost the same amt of product, and for almost the same colour...!
I'm definitely going to repurchase this blush again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2011 2:02:00 AM More reviews by theresadactyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

HOLY SMOKES. Is this NARS orgasm's cheaper cousin? I bet if you replaced the NARS with this blush, no one would be able to tell the difference. These blushes are identical to me. The finish is exactly the same. I wore the big O on one cheek and this one on the other.. no difference. Wet 'n' Wild keeps impressing me. All you need to do is tap your brush in the pan ever so lightly and you have enough rich color for both cheeks. Not kidding. It shows up so well on my NC35 skin. It gives a wonderful healthy glow. I wouldn't recommend wearing it if your eyeshadow is super glittery, but it works well with everyday neutral looks. $2.99? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Do yourself a favor and save yourself $23. The only downside to this product is the packaging, it's cheap and flimsy and gets dirty very easily.. but hey, the NARS packaging gets super dirty too. :]

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2011 9:07:00 PM More reviews by ingrid88

This is a TOTAL dupe for Nars Deep Throat blush!! I have pale skin with slight yellow undertones. I find absolutely no difference between the two! Same finish and sheen too. I love Deep Throat, it's one of my fave blushes so of course I love Wet n Wild Pearlescent Pink too. If you haven't bought Deep throat yet, please save yourself a crapload of money by buying wet and wild!! $3.99 CDN vs. $29 CND for Nars :)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2011 6:09:00 PM More reviews by Blackmamba323

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Great product

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2011 4:00:00 AM More reviews by MascaraJunkiee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this blush!! It's such a gorgeous peachy pink with shimmer that ISN'T over the top.
I totally recommend this to everyone because of it's pigment, texture, and price. On my NC42 skin it looks amazing, it makes my skin glow! I would without a doubt repurchase this. (:

rated 1 of 5 on 12/23/2010 5:49:00 PM More reviews by aprettypetal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this because its supposed to be a dupe for NARS Orgasm blush. However, besides the gold shimmer in it, Wet 'n' Wild's Pearlescent Pink blush looks nothing like it. There's way too much red pigment it to show up as peach on my skin (though I guess it could work on darker complections). Anyway, besides the above I also found that the gold specks that made up the "shimmer" were of different sizes, and the powder not finely milled enough - factors that made it very difficult to achieve an even and natural application on cheeks. Its a very crudely made product that doesn't deliver at all, make it not worth even a small amount of money. So my advice is to pick up instead Jane's version of NARS Orgasm, which is maybe 2 or 3 dollars more and works wonderfully :)

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No