October 23, 2014 | 1900 users online

Cleansers - Clarins - One-Step Facial Cleanser (with Orange extract)

rated 1 of 5 on 3/9/2007 5:51:00 PM More reviews by sooty_mail

TRied this as it was highly recommended, smelt nice and the Sales person gave me a sample after a bit or persuasion. One application later and I didnt know what to do! Burn it at the stake, throw holy water on it or what- that stuff is the devil's work. It burns and stings on your face- what the hell does that? 'Orange extract'? is it Agent Orange extract? I then developed nice dry patches under my eyes and around my mouth. Thats my skin punishing me for being a bad product buyer. And I don't blame it. Bad product. Criminal. Not touching Clarins ever again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2007 11:53:00 AM More reviews by annalobodziec

I love it,love,love,love and love.................................
My skin is norm-oily and this is like an oil,but works perfect on me!And the smell-hmm,wonderful.My skin is so nice after that,silky and I can smell it all the time.
They should do biger pack.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2006 7:50:00 PM More reviews by pollack1234

This is my line of facial products. I use this cleanser, the skin brightener and then the Super Resporative Day Cream. I've gone through menopause and my skin has just darkened and was dull. Over the last 3 years I've seen a total reversal and a huge improvement. I use this cleanser with a cotton ball after first washing my face. It has a soft, subtle orange scent and has that nice fresh feeling that a good toner gives. Would definitely recommend!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2006 6:59:00 AM More reviews by littlelamb

HG makeup remover - removes even stubborn waterproof eye makeup, and feels light, fresh and non-oily without being drying. I usually use this to remove makeup at night, then follow either with alcohol-free toner, or a cleansing cream/balm for a massage, or face mask if I want to deep-cleanse or intensive moisture. It's fairly expensive, but lasts a long time. Not keen on the screw-top, would prefer a flip-top or pump spray. HG for me, have repurchased twice already.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2006 10:44:00 AM More reviews by NarcissaM

I've the non-rinse version. I like the fact that it's one-step, it leaves my skin wonderfully soft and I like the scent. I only use it at night though as it makes my oily skin worse, but it's probably pretty good for those with drier skins. In addition, it's not very economic, you have to use quite a bit of it to get all your makeup off.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2006 5:08:00 PM More reviews by carolineee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this in a swap and I've been using it for the past 2 weeks and I like it. I've been using it in the shower so I don't know if it removes makeup or anything, but it does leave my skin feeling soft and smooth. At first I was skeptical since the beads were so tiny and they don't seem "rough", but after you're done washing your face, you can feel that it removed your dead skin. But for the price, I wouldn't buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2006 1:27:00 AM More reviews by brooklyn7

Gorgeous if you like the scent of orange essential oil. Nice if you cannot be bothered to use a regular cleanser.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2006 11:18:00 AM More reviews by moorkitty

I think this is not as mild as the Vichy water cleanser and about double the price. Also, the Vichy doesn't have any oils floating on top, which makes it a safer eye makeup remover. This leaves a bit of a sting and it is hard to tell how much makeup is coming off because the toner leaves an orange residue on the cotton pad. I love the scent but would probably say the peach Water Comfort Cleanser is a better product for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2006 12:36:00 PM More reviews by CandyGirl23

I found this product too oily for my mixed type of skin ,although i used it during the winter . Though it cleanses well make up -i will not buy this product again and i hope to find a better one -step cleanser.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2006 10:56:00 PM More reviews by DEWW

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ok, again i need the maybe option in the repurchase option, so my answer to that is: Maybe. This is ok when i am too lazy to clean my face with water and foaming cleanser, but i wouldn't use this daily, i like the new cleansing waters by clarins much better. Status: there is better stuff out there.