Olay Age Defying Revitalizing Eye Gel

3.2

INGREDIENTS: Water, Witch Hazel Distillate, Cucumber Extract, Glycerin, Panthenol, Hexylene Glycol, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Carbomer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglycerylmethacrylate, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhizinic Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Chamomile Oil.

on 5/21/2008 10:18:00 AM

I have really dark circles and have tried everything. This product works great.

on 3/7/2008 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

My eyes are very sensitive and I have allergy to everything except this. I bought this by pure sheer coincidence and I am glad that I did. I apply it even to the back of my eyelids and it does not bother my eyes. The price is definitely an incentive as well. Majority of eye treatments are expensive but this was about $10. I am in my late 30s and I can gradually see the fine wrinkles are seeping through. This has definitely prevented the problem and made my eyes look gorgeous and young. I love Olay products and I am glad that they came up with a live consultation. I honestly think that negative reviewers have to first check as to which products they should use and then try it. The products are definitely custom made for different skin types.

on 1/21/2008 6:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

Been using this on and off for 5 years. Its easy, economical, feels good and does a decent job for what it costs. I have puffy, red allergy eyes that are fine with this product and like anything else, if you use too much it won't dry quickly, feels tacky and will not impress you. Olay has been around forever and the products are sensible. Other brands that cost more MIGHT work as well but I'd rather spend $10 instead of $100 for the same results.

on 1/11/2008 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

The only Olay product I've ever been disappointed by...

It just didn't absorb well at all. Continually felt tacky/sticky around my eyes. Did not notice any difference in skin around eyes after using it regularly for a month. Ditched it and would not buy it again.

on 12/28/2007 1:05:00 PM

I bought this product about a year ago when i first decided that i should be using an eye cream before i need one... the price on this was excellent (normally around $10) and Olay is a good company. I have to admit that at first i thought this product was a good one. After time i felt my eyes werent getting any real benefit nor any hydration from this product. That and I didnt like that I was dipping back into the tub for this product. I would have prefered something slightly more sanitary. I also found when I switched that my eye makeup didnt look as creased after a short time and i have to admit that since changing the skin looks brighter and overall just so much better. I would advise to spend a little more on another product that offers better hydration.

on 11/11/2007 2:30:00 AM

I ran out of eye gel and this was one pot I found in the fridge. I had been using it for 2 days already. After the 3rd day of using it, it seems to lose its effectiveness. Fine lines resumed back to its orginal state.

Pros:
1. Cooling when applied on.
2. Absorbed rather easily.
3. Fine lines seems less obvious.

Cons:
1. Comes in a little pot. Would prefer a pump dispenser bottle to minimise waste.
2. Doesn't lighten dark circles and decrease puffiness.

on 10/25/2007 5:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

i have oily eyelids. too heavy creams can give me bumps around my eyes so this gel was a good option. the only downside of this gel is that its sticky, but when i use just very little and smooth it all over my lids and under my eyes its not that bad. the next morning, my puffiness and dark circles are just way better. its never puffy in the morning anymore. the dark circles just gets better. i dont know if it does anything to the wrinkles, but i dont care. it works for me.

on 10/19/2007 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this about a week ago because the price was right. So far I like it better than the Avalon Organics Lavendar eye treatment I've been using. It does take a while for this one to absorb into the skin, but I think my lines are a little less pronounced.

I'm occassionally putting the Avalon on top of the Olay too to use it up and get my money out of it. I'm mostly using the Avalon on my forehead, etc. to use it up because it is a great moisturizer for my acne prone skin.

on 10/5/2007 11:35:00 PM

Good overall product. Light scent and easy to apply.

on 10/4/2007 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I'm with bjcourville on this one.
I'm 22, have EXTREMELY sensitive skin and am prone to rashes when I use the wrong product. Although this is an eyegel, I used to it as a moisturizer and as a base for makeup when I ran out of my regular moisturizer. It was pretty much a stroke of brilliance. My skin has never looked better! No spots, reduced oiliness and a smoother texture.
I thought it may have been the "gel" formulation, and tried Clinique's "Dramatically Different" but didn't meet with the same success.
The only issue, however, is that the jar is tiny and this can be mildly expensive at that size, if used as a moisturizer.