The Body Shop Vitamin E Eye Cream

2.9

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Glycerin, Cyclomethicone, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Rosa Canina (Dog Rose) Hips Oil, Methyl Gluceth-20, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Saccharide Isomerate, Phenoxyethanol, Barium Sulfate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea )Butter, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Algae Extract, Methylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Dimethicone, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Mica, Titanium Dioxide.

on 4/12/2011 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This product was horrible for me. I had mild under eye circles and dry skin, I tried this product and had what appears to be an allergic reaction to one of the MANY ingredients that are NOT all natural...clearly I should have the ingredients before using it. The skin around my eyes became very red, dried out and tight/taught, I developed a lump on my eye like an eye granule and the skin all around my eyes and eyelid blew up and became very swollen. It has been 2 days now since I tried this product and stopped using it, and my eyes still have not returned to normal. I am getting ready to go to an esthetician to see if there is any eye treatment they can do to help reduce the swelling/puffiness and get rid of the redness. The dark circles that became significantly worse I'll just have to wait to get better.

on 4/2/2011 10:26:00 PM

I would say, I am not disappointed by the fact that it doesn't help on dark circles.... the only way and best way to reduce dark circle is to sleep on time and get up on time!

But it does perfect on moisturizing.~

So I would say i like it a lot.

on 3/13/2011 12:54:00 AM

While it did feel moisturizing, it didn't help my lines nor my dark circles. However, I've seen it working on someone else.
Pros:
-- It felt moisturizing.
-- Somehow my eyelashes grew longer after using this.
Cons:
-- It made me have granules under my eyes!!!
-- It didn't help my lines nor my dark circles nor puffiness.
However, I gave this to my mom and when she was using it, her lines diminished somewhat. So I guess it works better on mature skins?
-- For its price and the fact it caused more trouble than benefits...

on 1/1/2011 8:25:00 AM

I needed a eye cream because the skin around my eye area were dry and I decided to give this product a try. I used it day and night but it didn't seem to do anything for me.

on 12/27/2010 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

no effect whatsoever

on 12/5/2010 4:57:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I kind of expected more from it, but it's not completely bad.
Pros:
- Does an okay job at moisturizing
Cons:
- Weird, heterogeneous consistency
- Didn't absorb easily

on 11/6/2010 11:42:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

It's an OK moisturizer,but it doesn't deliver on its claims (reduce puffiness, minimize dark undereye circles, etc). It lasts forever though!

on 11/6/2010 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I'm not quite sure why the ratings are so low for this product. I purchased this as a moisturizing eye cream. I know it claims to lighten dark eye circles and puffiness, which I have not seen yet, but it does do a good job in moisturizing, and that's what I purchased it for.

on 9/8/2010 5:34:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Like many of the other reviewers have said, this is a good moisturising cream and glides on smoothly. However, like many other eye creams, it did little to reduce my puffy eyes and dark circles. For this product I'm remaining neutral, not something I would re-purchase, but I will be using it up till the end.

on 5/13/2010 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hmmm I used this one about a month but it didn't help to minimize my dark circles. Basically just moisturizing your eye area. Thats all.