April 18, 2014 | 1600 users online

Treatments - Olay - Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum

rated 1 of 5 on 4/28/2011 11:34:00 PM More reviews by rsantos2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This didn't do anything to my skin. I didn't notice any changes at all. I used this at night under my moisturizer. It lasts a long time, one pump was enough to cover my face. I won't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2011 9:16:00 AM More reviews by Rainey1

I would describe this product as alright, at best. It feels good going on and never gave me a reaciton like most products do, but I have found that the Kiehl's Powerful Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate is giving me better results, so I won't be buying again.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2011 4:27:00 AM More reviews by Amie83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow..I really wanted to love this as Paula Begoun made it her "pick" and I keep reading wonderful reviews, but it just didnt work for my dry sensitive skin. It broke me out around jawline, cheeks etc. and made my skin look red and inflamed. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2011 8:37:00 PM More reviews by bambooflower

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried this product after hearing so many rave reviews about this line. I tried the normal Daily Regenerating Serum even though I wanted the Fragrance Free version (it was more expensive when I bought it). I have used about 3/4 of a bottle now, and I really like it! It moisturizes well and makes my skin glow from within. And I have not broken out from this product yet! Between this serum, my clarisonic, my gentle but effective cleansers, and my new gentle organic toner, my skincare routine has completely changed, and it is very apparent in how great my skin looks.

I usually use this product under another moisturizer, as I don't think the serum alone is moisturizing enough for the winter. I also use this product under my primer and tinted moisturizer/foundation in the morning. It's a nice light added layer, does not irritate my skin, and really seems to be helping my skin look its best in a very long time.

I can't wait to try the fragrance free version! I already love this serum and while the fragrance does not irritate me or my skin, I don't love the fragrance and would probably be happier with no fragrance in the product. It's a little pricey for a drugstore product, but the new Olay Regenerist and Pro-X lines are so great that I don't mind paying a little extra for a great product.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2011 4:55:00 PM More reviews by DwFaN1234

I bought this product because paula begoun suggested this in her book as a good moisturizer for oily/combo skin. When i applied it, it felt smooth and soaked in nicely. fast forward a few days and two huge zits started developing on the sides of my cheek. then i stopped for a few days and the two zits disappeared. I tried it again and i broke out with yet another two zits on my face. I think it might be the silicone that broke me out since its the first ingredient on the list. But if your not acne prone or sensitive to large amounts of silicone then this would be a pretty nice buys since it has loads of antioxidants.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2011 2:39:00 PM More reviews by cheerz2u

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this becuse I was in need of a moisurizer for my face and what first attracted me to this was I was already using the Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub (different review for that!!) and the second was the fact that it said it left the skin velvet to the touch.
First off, I have very sensitive skin and blemishes galore (even in my mid 30s :((( ) With that being said, this did not clog my pores. My skin felt refreshed and velvet like after application ( I literally use half a pump each morning). I unfortunately have super oily skin (hence the adult acne) so I do have to put on Urban Decay's de-slick formula. All-in-all I love this product. It is very light. This product has not made me break out and I actually though this was better than Philosophy's Hope In A Jar, which I love but I like Olay's better!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2011 9:13:00 AM More reviews by SondraH

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm 51, and have been using this product off and on for a few years. I probably shouldn't review because it hasn't been continuous use - but I do like the way my skin soaks it up. I don't know that I've seen all that much difference in how my face looks, but I obviously need this extra moisture even under regular moisturizer. (Of course, I might look way worse without it!) I like the pump bottle packaging, but the last bit is always impossible to get out. I open the bottle up for that.... not wasting it, even at warehouse club prices!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2011 11:12:00 PM More reviews by ep27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

PROS:
*Works for a lot of people
*Nice pump

CONS:
*Price
*Broke me out
*Contains dimethicone and parabens

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2011 3:06:00 PM More reviews by chaotiicxcutiie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really enjoy this product. I was shocked to find how small it was after looking at reviews online, and for around 20 dollars I thought that was a bit steep but I purchased a bottle about two months ago and I have pleeeeenty left. I use two pumps a day minimum, and when i remember to apply at night it's around four. I was experiencing very steep bags under my eyes the past few months, but now they appear much less sunken in. Additionally, I have some pock marks and acne scars, and I've noticed an improvement in that as well...I also started to see some fine lines around my eyes, and those are also fading. While my skin is far from perfect, it looks so much better. Because I have oily skin, this suffices as my light moisturizer substitute beneath my makeup. I love this serum, and will definitely repurchase when I run out because the improvement I've seen in my skin is priceless.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/9/2011 12:58:00 PM More reviews by jenx3989

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm 39, Asian with some wrinkles on my forehead and around my eyes. I've been using this for the past few weeks and my forehead was breaking out into acne. The silicones block pores. So I would not recommend this to anyone who is prone to acne or with skin that can get oily in places. And I have not seen any noticeable improvement in the wrinkles. I dab it around my eyes to smooth out the wrinkles before I apply concealer and powder foundation. Without it, the powder foundation tends to crease and make the wrinkles more pronounced. So it's helpful underneath makeup.