MAC Pigment in Vanilla

4.7

The best highlighter you can get. It is a warm cream shade with gold and pinky highlights, so it would look great on all skin tones. I use it as a brow highlighter but it's great to add a subtle shimmer to cheekbones, or you can even add it to a body lotion to give it a bit of a shimmer. Because you only need a few drops of the pigment the pot lasts FOREVER, so it's amazing value for money.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I use it as a cheek highlight, nose bridge highlight, and browbone highlight. I've had mine for years and I'm not even halfway through. Wow.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

Gorgeous colour, it's a white powder but when applies it's like a shimmery white with golden highlight tones, like all of the MAC pigments it will last you for AAGGGEEESSS! Really good value as you don't need to use alot each time. Would definitly recommend :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is my go to brow highlight color. It is such a beautiful versatile color, On my NW25 skin it comes out as a nice vanilla, goldish, with some pink duo chrome depends on how the light hits it. Goes very well with a lot of differnt looks. Very many uses for this pigment.

I have fair skin and this is my favourite highlighter for my cheeks on nights out. It can look a little too shimmery for daytime though, even on very light skin. However, it is absolutely beautiful, and although the bottle looks small, this will honestly last you a VERY long time, as I have had mine for about 10 months now and it looks like I have barely touched it. It also looks beautiful on the inner corner of eyes to open them up.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is such a beautiful color. I would give it 6 out of 5 if i could. It is a white eyeshadow with gold sheen. I have a sample of this but i am gonna buy full size during xmas time. LOL

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

This is a beautiful highlight color. It doesn't look like too much then the light hits it and it's a beautiful glowy shimmer. I bought a sample but I wouldn't buy a full size b/c I have two dupes: NYX Barely There and Loreal HIP pigment in Restless.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is my go-to highlight shade (along with NARS Albatross)! I'm a NW20 and this goes on as a sheer white/golden color. Great to highlight the inner corner of the eye and browbone. Not too shimmery or too pigmented, just the right amount of color and shimmer. The price is a little high, but a little goes a LONG way and a bottle will last forever.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

i love this stuff it makes a great highlight for eyes cheeks etc but i must say i hardly every use it because it's so messy and the packaging is a pain because you can't control how much product your using. the colour is pretty it's like a whit sea shell colour. i like the product just not the mess

this is a serious multi task pigment. flattering on ALL skin tones. will always re-buy <3

Top Rated MAC Products