Neutrogena Neutrogena Deep Clean Cleanser Cream

3.4

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG 15 Stearyl Ether, Methyl Gluceth 20, Steareth 21, Gelatin, Salicylic Acid, Polysorbate 60, Steareth 2, DEA Cetyl Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, Fragrance 5/29/09

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have been using this for about a month now and have noticed a huge improvement in my skin. I don't have a huge problem with breakouts anyway so I don't notice much improvement in that area. However, since using this, my skin is extremely soft and glowing and even toned.

I don't use a separate makeup remover to remove my face makeup before hand but I really work this into my skin and it gets everything out. I do use eye makeup remover as this does NOT do a thorough job in that department. I always hesitated to use a cream cleanser in the past but I think I am becoming hooked on the texture and thickness of the cream and I like being able to work it into my skin.

I will continue to purchase this as long as it works for me. I love what it does for me and my skin. You only need a little bit, so a tube will last forever. I may need to switch to a foaming cleanser in the summer but for now, in the dry Arizona winter, this works wonders.

I created this account just to write a review on this project. First I should say what kind of skin I have/what kind of skin problems I have. MY nose gets very oily, as does my chin. The rest of my skin does not produce much oil. I have blackheads on my nose and chin, and very small, skin-colored acne on my forehead and my temples. I tried Philosophy Purity and it did not make any improvements and actually broke me out. So I switched to this immediately.
No cleanser has EVER been as effective on my skin! Each time I use it I see improvements!! I love looking in the mirror at my skin now. It cleared out my pimples and has actually made a lot of improvements by disappearing my blackeads and those little bumps on my temple.
However, it is pretty drying so you definetely need a moisturizer afterwords.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love how this cleanser really makes my skin feel really super clean yet it doesn't dry out my skin at all and leaves it feeling soft. I also noticed a difference in my skin after using this cleanser - my skin looked a lot brighter and it did help with acne (although not a lot). I would definitely purchase this cleanser again!

on 12/3/2012 4:45:00 PM

I came here to read the reviews on this product to see if people are in agreement with me. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! I have tried so many different cleansers. I have never found something that makes my face feel as soft and cleansed as this one does. I am prone to breakouts. My skin is clear using this. I'm on my 4th tube, and don't plan on buying anything else.

on 11/24/2012 12:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

Definitly not a deep clean. Irritated my skin.

on 10/29/2012 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

this product was so horrible it didn't do anything for my acne and it even broke me out I'm a huge netrogena fan but this product is horrible

on 10/26/2012 3:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

love this! I take off my make up with wipes then I apply this and either use a hand towel to work it around for some extra exfoliation or I just rub it on with my fingers. it clears up my skin beautifully and doesn't make it feel stripped. I only use it at night though. mornings I use olay sensitive skin foaming wash.

on 9/30/2012 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Love this product! Made my horrible acne prone skin clear up incredibly. Only downside is the consistency, which feels like you are putting glue on your face, but maybe that's just me

on 9/8/2012 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This was my first cleanser into leading me into the world of skin care. Who can forget Jennifer love Hewitt in the commercials for this?

As a teen this cleanser kept my skin clean and acne free. Whenever I ran out and didn't have it on hand and had to use something else I would break out. Then sometime during my first year of college it stopped working.

Good overall cleanser if you don't have skin problems.

I love this cleanser! I only use cream cleansers because they don't dry out my skin and leave it stripped once I rinse. Before trying this, I was using Clean and Clear's Deep Action cream cleanser which is very close to this one but I feel has more menthol. Almost all of my products are Neutrogena so I decided to pick this up one day and it is just wonderful. It is very basic and will not clear your skin on it's own but it is a great base for other treatments. I use DHC's cleansing oil to remove makeup and then use this to wash my face clean and my skin is very soft and calm afterward, no adverse reaction whatsoever! It will not remove heavy makeup on it's own so beware of that and use a separate makeup remover. It says that it contains salicylic acid in the ingredients but since it is lower on the ingredient list and does have a percentage, I think it too low to do anything--good or bad! I'm glad though because this is best suited as a basic cleanser and there aren't enough basic cream cleansers out there so I'm thankful for this and highly recommend it. I love the clean smell of it and its whipped texture. The packaging and price are also right. A great product from Neutrogena!