October 31, 2014 | 1520 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Neutrogena Deep Clean Cleanser Cream

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2012 12:28:00 AM More reviews by viennah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Definitly not a deep clean. Irritated my skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/29/2012 12:40:00 AM More reviews by compacj

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this product was so horrible it didn't do anything for my acne and it even broke me out I'm a huge netrogena fan but this product is horrible

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2012 3:33:00 AM More reviews by sophiapirie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

love this! I take off my make up with wipes then I apply this and either use a hand towel to work it around for some extra exfoliation or I just rub it on with my fingers. it clears up my skin beautifully and doesn't make it feel stripped. I only use it at night though. mornings I use olay sensitive skin foaming wash.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2012 4:58:00 PM More reviews by Ceby

Love this product! Made my horrible acne prone skin clear up incredibly. Only downside is the consistency, which feels like you are putting glue on your face, but maybe that's just me

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2012 12:50:00 AM More reviews by xxhna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was my first cleanser into leading me into the world of skin care. Who can forget Jennifer love Hewitt in the commercials for this?

As a teen this cleanser kept my skin clean and acne free. Whenever I ran out and didn't have it on hand and had to use something else I would break out. Then sometime during my first year of college it stopped working.

Good overall cleanser if you don't have skin problems.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2012 3:12:00 PM More reviews by cuteboringlove

I love this cleanser! I only use cream cleansers because they don't dry out my skin and leave it stripped once I rinse. Before trying this, I was using Clean and Clear's Deep Action cream cleanser which is very close to this one but I feel has more menthol. Almost all of my products are Neutrogena so I decided to pick this up one day and it is just wonderful. It is very basic and will not clear your skin on it's own but it is a great base for other treatments. I use DHC's cleansing oil to remove makeup and then use this to wash my face clean and my skin is very soft and calm afterward, no adverse reaction whatsoever! It will not remove heavy makeup on it's own so beware of that and use a separate makeup remover. It says that it contains salicylic acid in the ingredients but since it is lower on the ingredient list and does have a percentage, I think it too low to do anything--good or bad! I'm glad though because this is best suited as a basic cleanser and there aren't enough basic cream cleansers out there so I'm thankful for this and highly recommend it. I love the clean smell of it and its whipped texture. The packaging and price are also right. A great product from Neutrogena!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2012 7:52:00 PM More reviews by meertiger

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I've tried multiple cleansers before, but I keep coming back to this one. It leaves my skin feeling incredibly clean but not tight and dry. It doesn't leave any weird residue once I wash it off, and I enjoy the tingly feeling it gives my face. This cleanser keeps my skin clean and feeling fresh!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2012 9:45:00 AM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I used this several years ago. It burned my face so badly that I looked like a damn lobster. I called the number on the product and they sent me a check for what the product cost at the store. This stuff is crap.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2012 1:12:00 AM More reviews by ashaw3895

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Having used many cleaners before, I have to say this is the best one I have used so far. It cleans well,leaves no dirty or oily residue, and yet it doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or scaly like most cleansers do. I has a refreshing after-clean and left me pimple-free for the majority of my usage of it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2012 12:55:00 AM More reviews by evillittlekitten

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Late 20s crisis prompted me to start taking better care of my skin. This particular cleanser was randomly selected and...I got lucky early in my search.

It's a cream cleanser, so it feels really cool and tingly on the skin. (If menthol is your thing, then you'll love this.) I don't use any special tools: just my fingertips and circular motions.

I know MUAers will probably admonish me for not removing makeup BEFORE cleansing but what can I say? I'm lazy. After removing eye makeup, I rely on this stuff to get the rest, and it does so flawlessly.

In the end, I'm left with clean, soft, not-too-tight skin. I always follow-up with a light moisturizer, but when I don't, my skin doesn't overreact and overproduce oil because it's too dry.

Extra bonus: I've had light acne pretty much consistently since my preteen years, and I'll still get breakouts just before my period. With this, though, in my daily regimen, I've had sustained clear skin for the first time, well, ever. That is totally rad. HG cleanser.