Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup SPF 20

3.4

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 6.6% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Cyclohexasiloxane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Cyclomethicone, Boron Nitride, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Stearoxymethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Ppg-12/Smdi Copolymer, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Alumina, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Silica, Soymilk Powder, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Propylene Carbonate, Silica Silylate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Acrylates Copolymer, Magnesium Carbonate, Disodium Edta, Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl P-Cresol, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Fragrance

on 7/5/2014 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I have been using this foundation for the past month and so far I'm love. I don't have much to cover but, minimal scarring due to high pigmentation, so it gets the job done. I do love that this foundation leaves a nice dewy finish. I apply a translucent powder afterwards and it leaves a beautiful matte finish. The highlight about this particular product is the color match which is very difficult to find for my olive yet pale skin tone. I do wish this was a pump dispenser because I tend to pour much more than needed and who likes wasted product? Amirite! :P

on 6/30/2014 6:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

I was so excited to venture over to the States to pick up Neutrogena foundations as they aren't available to us Canadians. Neutrogena skincare has always been a staple in my routines, how bad can their face products be?

I have oily acne prone skin. I have never used a foundation that made me feel so greasy. I got this in "natural beige", my summer tanned tone. Coverage is medium, natural looking, very blendable. Doesn't break me out. I did say it made me FEEL greasy, but when I look in the mirror it's not so bad, looks like I've found the balance for dewy skin. I cannot handle how gross my face feels after a day spent wearing this. Though, I am perfectly happy to wear this to run errands or for less than 5 hours. I also am not a fan of the packaging, a pump would be nice.

on 6/24/2014 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This foundation wasn't bad, it just wasn't great - for me. I have normal/dry skin and I just like trying different foundations (foundation hoarder). This foundation did have good coverage but it feels very wet & heavy to me... it definitely leaves a dewy finish, which I discovered I don't like. I did set it with powder but after a bit it would be dewy again. I feel like the shade I got was too dark also, so if I ever did decided to try this out again I would get it in the shade Nude which I think would be better for my light olive skin tone. The color selection is not so great. Longevity was ok, it was still there but definitely not as fresh looking after 8 hours. I guess I will stick with my matte foundations for now. I did exchange this for Revlon ColorStay Normal/Dry formula which I like much better.

on 6/24/2014 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I've been on the search for the perfect foundation for some time now, unfortunately, this is not it, but it's close. The built in sunscreen is nice, it takes a step out of my beauty routine, and the foundation does the job. While this is not the best foundation ever, it's the best I've found so far, and a dermatologist's assistant said it was a good foundation pick. Definitely give this product a try.

on 6/21/2014 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i love the neutrogena line and i've used 2 if their other foundations. i bought this for my graduation and figured the spf would do me good since it was going to take place outdoors. it covered my blemishes nicely and it didn't leave me oily even though it was hot out here in socal. however, i do not really recommend this for those who tend to get really oily. the color match was perfect and i loved that it is lightweight and buildable. i would definitely be purchasing this again! i do wish it came with a pump though, its really liquidy!

on 6/12/2014 2:27:00 PM

This is a foundation for dry skin. It goes on smoothly and will have a light shine, which can be brushed over with a light powder.
The price is good and for older beauty junkies does have skin benefits.
I have been using it awhile now, more so in the winter though.

on 6/12/2014 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The first time I wore this foundation it felt sticky & wet all day as if it never fully dried even with powder over top. It irritated my eyes even though I didn't put any on that area (too sensitive). I could see this working better for dry skin seeing as I have super oily skin (I didn't have high hopes for this anyway) but it does transfer & slide around a lot which I'm not sure even dry skinned ladies would want. All in all, this one is a dud.

on 6/10/2014 11:51:00 AM

This is one of those love/hate relationships. I have combo skin and for my dry skin, this is amazing! If I had no oilyness, this would be my go to foundation. But unfortunately, the oilyness wants to ruin a perfectly good relationship by melting this off my face. Literally about an hour after I put this on, i start to see shine. And not the glowy nice kind.
If you have very dry skin, try this. Mature skin might benefit from this. It goes on very smoothly and has light to medium coverage. It can probably be built up to a full coverage. I got it to cover my rosy cheeks without looking cakey.
The shade range is lacking, especially for paler yellow tones.
I might save this for a winter foundation.
Nonetheless, its worth a try.

I bought this after years of wearing powder foundations. I didn't want something to break me out, and this didn't (Pro). This however, had no staying power and would literally melt off my face within about 2 hours (Con). It came in a bottle without a pump (Con). It turned slightly orange on my cool tone skin (Con). Coverage was light and didn't cover the redness on my cheeks or around my nose very well. It must be set with powder if you have any hopes of wearing it for more than an hour without it fading/disappearing/sliding off your face. Nope, I won't buy it again.

I have blemish-prone, dry skin that is sensitive (gets pink with moderate touch) this foundation WAS my HG foundation when I was 18 because frankly I wasn't exposed to high quality foundations til about a year later. Here's my review: Price: 14$ at Walgreens, 12$ at wal mart (good price for results bad price for those who don't spend over $10 on a foundation). Lasting power: all day. Dry skin/sensitive skin benefits from this foundation. Packaging: this is the downside I think. It's not sanitary by any measure. It has a screw top (chrome) and pours out through the glass hole. Comparable to other drugstore foundations? I think the quality is one of the best . Comparable to high end ones? I believe it can't compete with every high end foundation but it can rival dewy ones. Basically good drugstore foundation for dry/sensitive skin. I run back to this when I'm on a budget.