November 27, 2014 | 1354 users online

Deodorants - Kiss My Face - Liquid Rock Deodorant

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2009 6:34:00 PM More reviews by aidenraine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Depending on how you look at it, I am either the ideal tester for deodorants or the worst.... I am determined to find a safe, natural deodorant, but have failed to find any that even work at a bare minimum. I have tried this in Lavender, and my husband is currently using the unscented. He's really satisfied with it, after a string of bad products. On me, conversely, I basically don't notice much of an effect. I still sweat as much as ever, and this has no odor masking affect- my sweat just smells faintly
of lavender.

I also dislike the wet-pits effect of roll-on deodorant. I just don't have the patience to wait for it to dry, and it rubs off on my clothing a fair bit. Lest you suspect that's why it didn't work, I have had the same effects when letting it dry for an hour before dressing.
Sigh....moving on.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2009 8:31:00 PM More reviews by cerodwen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great product. I hope they keep making it in Lavender.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2009 5:13:00 PM More reviews by predator2101

I tried it in different scents (Lavender, Patchouli & Unscented), My favorite one so far is Patchouli. i tried other natural brands, but their deodorants just wouldn't work for me. I still use antiperspirant if I need strong protection, but KMF deodorant works great for every day!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2009 8:11:00 PM More reviews by sassattack

I think this stuff is great. Better than most of the natural deodorants.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2009 11:29:00 PM More reviews by allymack

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Alas, the search for a deodorant that won't cause yellow stains in the armpit of my clothing, yet actually works to keep me from being smelly, continues. I'm beginning to wonder if I must choose between the two evils.
This product seemed to work the first month I used it, then I became ever more suspicious that it wasn't working. Then my bf kindly (I say that without sarcasm) informed me it definitely wasn't. Also, it leaked a LOT on a vacation, perhaps because of the plane? Anyways, I threw it out without even finishing the bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2009 2:11:00 AM More reviews by Charisma1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Excellent product! Lovely scent (Lavender), keeps me dry and doesn't irritate my skin at all. Seems like it even soothes it a little bit after shaving. Before KMF i used Tom's of Maine aluminum-free deodorant, which was very sticky, took forever to dry and made my skin peel. After reading all the great reviews here about KMF i decided to give it a shot . Besides i got it just for 1$ (online with a coupon). Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2009 11:38:00 PM More reviews by w35p

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think this stuff works, although I'll have to admit that perspiration or BO has never been that big of an issue for me and I can get away with not using it at all if I'm in a hurry. I give it 4 instead of 5 lippies because it does take a while to dry...which really sucks on cold winter mornings :/

rated 1 of 5 on 2/10/2009 11:28:00 AM More reviews by Daerena

This stuff is awful. I'd been searching for a natural deodorant for years and decided to give this one a spin based on all of the great reviews here. Not such a good idea.
I got the "scented" version which just smells powdery so that it wouldn't interfere with my perfume. It smelled fine in the bottle and on me, but within half an hour I smelled like B.O.
It was awfully embarrassing. If I could give this product 0 lippies I would.
I've ditched this and actually switched to Arm & Hammer naturals. It works all day and smells great.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2009 4:39:00 PM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this in the patchouli scent. I wanted to try something new and since I am on a natural kick I decided to try this. I actually tried some other kind of 'rock' deodorant when I got my BA, as that was all my Doc would okay - and it worked well for a while (then it stopped, like most deo's do, it seems). As I have said before I love Patchouli, but my mom asked me if I had 'a pot smoker underneath my arms'. LOL. It is a VERY strong scent which even messed with the perfumes I wore. All that aside it does work, but I hate the packaging! It turned upside down for a while and when I opened the cap stuff leaked everywhere. Ever since then I couldn't get it to work right, so I tossed it and now am just back with my boring old Mitchum. Unless they change the packaging and the strength of the scent I won't repurchase this one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2009 12:55:00 AM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my go-to deodorant nowadays. I use the Lavender and the Unscented versions. This is the best natural deodorant I've ever tried, and I've tried a few. I used to use Crystal Salt deodorant, but it didn't work every time. But this stuff works really well. I guess everyone's body chemistry is different, however, for me this does the trick.