December 19, 2014 | 1183 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Clinique - All About Eyes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2013 11:52:00 AM More reviews by giggles292

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I must say contrary to other reviewers I really liked using this eye cream. It is perfect for day/night use but I tended to use mine for daytime only since it didn't affect my makeup nor did it leave any greasy residue. I don't have wrinkles yet so I am just using this as a preventative measure so I can't rate its effects on wrinkles. The jar lasted me 6 months and I love that when I got this I was eligible to receive the GWP set which also came with the Clinique laser repair eye cream which is what I use at night since to me it is a little thick. Another thing I liked about this eye cream is the texture....it's not too runny or too thick...it's JUST RIGHT for daytime use; if only Clinique could put this in a pump it would be so much more sanitary!!!

**EDIT** I love this eye cream but I don't think I can repurchase since it isn't a cruelty free brand.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 10:21:00 PM More reviews by CamiWillians

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got a sample of this when I bought my lash doubling mascara yesterday. I find that I like the feel and consistency better in my Loreal Eye Defense moisturizer. this is not a bad eye cream though...it does help to reduce some puffiness. Maybe when I run out of my Eye Defense, I will try this one just to see how it is overtime. I will update this when I give it another shot.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2013 5:15:00 PM More reviews by LisaVe

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

One of my favorite Clinique products. Does not irritate my eyes (i have very sensitive eyes, and wear contacts) does not contain a strong smell, and does not cause any irritation/redness. I use this every night and my eyes feel refreshed every morning. This is my HG eye cream, nothing else even comes close.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 3:03:00 PM More reviews by JadaIgwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I do really like this product. It doesn't burn or hurt when it gets in eyes and leaves a soft velvety finish. it's great for overnight and under concealer. I used to be pretty impressed with this product but I moved on. Gotta try new things you know. I wish it was in a tube, not a jar, for sanitary reasons. Its all good

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 9:13:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not a big fan. It does moisturize the eye area well, but I don't really see an improved difference in the skin. It also feels a little greasy, like it sits on top of my skin, not like it sinks in and really works.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/27/2013 2:18:00 AM More reviews by kbono23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

worst Clinique product! does nothing at all!! really is a waste of money! paid $52 australian for this rubbish and still regret it! yuck!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2013 9:12:00 PM More reviews by Nicolebby

I am on my second jar of this, and although I don't know if it is the best eye cream out there for the price, I will continue to repurchase until I find something better. I had no intention of ever even trying this eye cream, but it came in a gift for purchase so I thought what the hell, and gave it a try. I am glad I did because, as it turns out, this is one of my favorites!

I use this in the morning when I am not going out for the day or wearing heavy makeup (if I am, I use Origins Gin-Zing because it helps with the appearance of dark under eye circles) because I like the thick, cooling, refreshing feeling I get from this. I have used concealer over it, and it has not been a problem at all.

I think that it is a bit expensive (okay, more than a bit) at 50 USD for a 1 ounce jar, but as I have experienced not a single issue with it, I will continue to shell out the money for it. I know there are cheaper alternatives, but I have found most to be too thick for day use or in some cases too thin, and this one is just a good medium. I have no complaints.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2013 12:52:00 AM More reviews by tamineseoud

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm on my third bottle of All About Eyes cream and I already have a backup. I really like to use it to make my eye area smoother, I notice a big difference when I apply concealer without moisturizing the under eye area before. I'm only 22 so I don't need anti-aging benefits at the moment, so this product does the job for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2013 3:56:00 PM More reviews by Adsiome

This came with a Clinique gift set and it is the only product of the set that I actually like! I enjoy putting it on before I go to bed. I keep mine in the fridge so it feels really soothing after a long day. I have no idea if it does any good as I am only 29 but I enjoy using it as part of my bedtime pampering. I have not yet decided if I will repurchase as it is more expensive than products I usually buy and am simply hoping that it will last me a long time.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/15/2013 12:56:00 AM More reviews by principessa24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't think there is any difference between using this eye cream plus moisturizer, or just using moisturizer on its own. It doesn't really do anything it claims - specifically in my case, brightening dark circles. I also find that the original formulation is greasier than the All About Eyes Rich version, which makes no sense to me. Anyway, my dark circles were still present after a few months of use and my undereye skin showed no improvement between when I started the container and when I finished it (still thin- and fragile-looking and a little bit crepey). It's inexpensive for an eye cream, but you could probably find equally or more inexpensive creams that actually deliver results for your money (Olay Total Effects comes to mind here). Just no point in purchasing this cream with so many other options out there, imo.