April 17, 2014 | 1649 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Clinique - All About Eyes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2013 7:33:00 PM More reviews by larabk

The BEST eye cream out there! I have a very sporadic sleeping schedule, and I'm a full time student which results in dark, puffy eyes. This creme takes care of all that nastiness, along with moisturizing the delicate skin around my eyes. I highly recommend it (:

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2013 10:32:00 AM More reviews by ninnu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is really nice gel-like eye cream. My skin around the eyes is not very dry, so this moisturizes enough. It also works perfectly under make up.

I hate the packaging, the jar is really unhygienic and causes active ingredients fade away every time you open it and air gets in. It is also nightmare to travel with. That's why I only rated four lippies

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2013 12:55:00 PM More reviews by di973

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I created an account specifically to write a review about this product! I've been using it for a week only and I can already see a difference. My biggest problem was my really visible dark circles (which I tried all sort of products to get rid of), I never leave the house without putting on some concealer first. Well today I went out without any make up on :) My dark circles have lessened A LOT considering I have only used this product for a week, my eyes are less puffy, I didn't notice a huge difference about fine lines but they weren't so apparent anyway. Overall, my eyes look really better and rested, and I'm hanging on to this product for a while! Oh, and the texture is really smooth and hydrating! And it has almost no scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2013 9:39:00 PM More reviews by Bhrose

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have a sensitive skin and had a reaction with my previous eye-cream. But this one is all right. Indeed, I have noticed slightly reduced fine lines, that bothered me. But later I read, that this cream is silicone based, hence it just covers your skin with layer of silicone, that reflects light a bit different way reducing visibility of the fine lines or dark circles. Generally, it is a good and gentle moisturiser, but dries out very fast after application (it is winter here at the moment and my skin gets thirsty, when temperature is a bit down). Also I don't like the package, that I have to put my fingers into the jar, I'd prefer tubes with thin applicator. Also is a bit pricey for good, but simple cream.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/20/2013 6:33:00 AM More reviews by pollykettle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love Clinique and use their dramatically different moisturiser daily. I was given a few freebees when I bought the cream last week. One of the gifts was the 'All about eyes' small container. I put this on before going to bed, a tiny bit below each eye. The next morning my right eye was swollen and itchy and the left slightly itchy. The next day both eyes were swollen and itchy and it took 3 to 4 days for the swelling to subside. Instead of reducing puffiness it actually gave me bags, loaded bags!! it looked like I hadn't slept in days adding years to my face. So be careful with this product. What's in it?

rated 1 of 5 on 6/16/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by Cupcake89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I normally love Clinique products, but for some reason I had a bad reaction to this cream.
I applied it to under my eyes before bed, and when I woke up in the morning, my entire eye area was so swollen I could barely open my eyes, and the itching was insane. It took a couple days for the swelling to go away. I did not use it again after that of course.
The container says hypo-allergenic, but something definitely didn't agree with me!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2013 9:58:00 AM More reviews by TayB88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this with a gift set so it came in a smaller tube rather than the pot which I like. It has a cooling effect that feels nice especially since I'm applying it while I'm trying to wake up lol. I can't really comment on the price because like I said, I received it as a gift. So far I enjoy this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2013 6:58:00 AM More reviews by pauvres

Clinique products and I just do not mix, and every time i've used a product of theirs there has been an issue. With this product, the issue was that it did nothing, literally nothing. I used it for a while and noticed absolutely no change in my eye area. It did not help with puffiness, dark circles or anything that it claimed. It was mildly hydrating but that would be down to the texture which was smooth, but you can find any cream, eye or face, for a fraction of the price with a similar texture that will give you the same result. I still don't see the hype around Clinique products in general because for the most part they suck. This eye cream is one of those sucky products

rated 2 of 5 on 6/4/2013 5:13:00 AM More reviews by glitterX

"Lightweight eye cream diminishes the appearance of eye puffs, darkness and fine lines. Non-creep, cream/gel formula actually helps hold eye makeup in place."

This eye cream doesn't do anything but moisturize that is it, it doesn't help with dark circles or with puffy eye's and it certainly doesn't hold eye make-up, if you were to get this cream in your eyes it's annoying cause your gonna have blurring eyes for a bit and the funny thing is i didn't even get this in my eyes. I cant say if it works on fines lines cause right now i don't have any. For what it claims to do it doesn't do it. For The price £24.00 its not worth getting, lucky for me i got a sample to try out.

Overall, it doesn't do what its meant to do, so i wont be purchasing full size, if you really want to try this eye cream out get a sample beforehand to test out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2013 9:53:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

I used to love this eye cream/gel but I've had to move onto something with considerably more anti-ageing properties than this can offer me. It's a real shame as I love the consistency and the cool, refreshing feel of it. I suppose I could layer it but now that my undereyes need a lot of hydration I have to get the most out of my eye serum and eye cream.