Clinique All About Eyes

3.0

cyclopentasiloxane -water - isostearyl palmitate - polyethylene - butylene glycol - polysilicone-11 - ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer - mulberry root extract - caffeine - phytosphingosine - wheat bran extract - scutellaria baicalensis root extract - whey protein - olive fruit extract - green tea leaf extract - cholesterol - linoleic acid - tocopheryl acetate - magnesium ascorbyl phosphate - pyridoxine dipalmitate - sucrose - glycerin - dimethicone - glyceryl laurate - peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone - quaternium-18 bentonite - petrolatum - cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone - propylene carbonate - sodium chloride - disodium edta - sodium sulfite - sodium metabisulfite - iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, ci 77499).

on 2/12/2014 9:03:00 PM

This eye cream is okay.. nothing to write home about. I rarely buy it. .. but it is usually part of Cliniques gift with purchase. I always happen to have a small container. Its very thin and watery in texture. I dont think it moisturized very well. I would not go out of my way to purchase.

on 2/7/2014 6:10:00 PM

It's too expensive and doesn't do anything.

on 1/14/2014 1:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I keep buying this again and again even though I'm not amazed by the results. I think it is because it is the cheapest eye cream at Sephora. I think it's just a simple eye care product but not a good long-term product if you are looking for anti-aging prevention.

on 1/3/2014 1:57:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is one of my favourite eye cream, I mostly use it at night. It is light, gentle and fragrance free. I don't really use it at day time, because it make my eyes some sort of greasy feeling, but it is not greasy just feels slippery :D it make my eye makeup pretty hard to apply ,over all I like it, and it works great for me minus that.

on 1/2/2014 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I am about half-way through my jar and I would not buy it again. It is moisturizing, yes, and makes my eye area feel soft, yes, but did I see a reduction in my eye circles? No. Did it aide in my making my fine line less pronounced? No. It even deepened! I paid $40 for this eye cream and I'm a broke college student so I'm going to use it until it's finished, but I will not repurchase. If anyone knows of any great under-eye creams that prevent fine lines, please let me know.

on 12/27/2013 7:29:00 AM

On my third jar of this. My thoughts:
1. It moisturizes my eye area really well, but not greasy at all, which I love
2. Can be used to prep the eyes before applying concealer
3. I use this as a "day" eye cream and the All About Eyes Rich as a "night" eye cream.
4. The only time it does not work is when the weather is super cold (my undereye will go terribly dry) - I'll use All About Eyes Rich on both day and night instead.

Note: If you feel disappointed about this product because it does not erase your dark circles, I see your point. But honestly I dont think there are really products out there which can do this (I've tried numerous eye creams - got super dark undereye circles yay). In terms of moisturizing ability I think this product works wonderfully most of the time.

(Wanted to start a beauty blog but would like a bit of feedback from my posts here first so I can further improve - pls rate if you find this helpful or unhelpful! Thanks so much)

on 11/24/2013 4:11:00 PM

For mid-twenties it is great and satisfying. I used it just for moister and prevent damaging because of make-ups.

on 11/20/2013 4:46:00 PM

Absolutely adore this product! I personally suffer from puffy eyes, and dark bags. After 3 weeks, all puffiness has gone, and my dark circles have most definitely improved! Absorbs fast & works well under makeup. You also get a large quantity. I find it works best with all about eyes rich at night and just the standard all about the eyes in the day. Fabulous!

on 11/20/2013 4:30:00 PM

I use this at night and I mix my benefit Boing concealer with it when I apply it under my eyes. Really great stuff. I will say that usually once or twice a week I will use philosophy hope in a jar for dry skin instead because I like the emollient feel of that. Sometimes I want to feel a heavy moisturizer around my eyes... maybe I'm weird. This is lightweight, absorbs fast, non greasy. Very easy to use.

on 11/9/2013 1:13:00 PM

at first i thought it's working, but after 2 days of using it only at night - it really dried my eye area.