October 22, 2014 | 1907 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Clinique - All About Eyes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 9/15/2013 12:56:00 AM More reviews by principessa24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't think there is any difference between using this eye cream plus moisturizer, or just using moisturizer on its own. It doesn't really do anything it claims - specifically in my case, brightening dark circles. I also find that the original formulation is greasier than the All About Eyes Rich version, which makes no sense to me. Anyway, my dark circles were still present after a few months of use and my undereye skin showed no improvement between when I started the container and when I finished it (still thin- and fragile-looking and a little bit crepey). It's inexpensive for an eye cream, but you could probably find equally or more inexpensive creams that actually deliver results for your money (Olay Total Effects comes to mind here). Just no point in purchasing this cream with so many other options out there, imo.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/13/2013 1:45:00 PM More reviews by Rushanara

I tried this product early this year..and I believe that I wasn't using the 'rich' version but the other one. Same packaging and name though.

Initially I started liking this eye cream because it provided moisture and it actually reduced my dark eye circles. However here is where it went wrong...this product provides this illusion of reducing eye bags, after using it I started to think it was working but then i realised that it was only helping my dark eye circles and not my eye bags. What eye bags???! To begin with I did not have any eye bags and suddenly every time I smiled or used my eyes for expressions I had hideous eye bags no amount of corrector or concealer would cover up. I began to worry a little because I did not have eye bags to begin with and when I did get them I could usually cover up with my concealer. I made sure to get enough sleep/ drink water etc yet my eye bags were getting worse and I couldn't work out why.

The cream would sting sometimes and i do have sensitive skin but i ignored this. I started doing some research on whether to keep this eye cream or not as I wanted one which would not sting my skin and it was then that I found other people complaining about how it made their eye bags worse or gave them bags. So yes I ran straight to Clinique and handed it back. To think I would have kept such an expensive product which only made me look worse..!! Oh and guess what? my eye bags went away.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 7:56:00 PM More reviews by Lirong

Very nourishing for eye areas, works good for my needs as im still not into anti-wrinkles and my skin is not dry.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2013 11:18:00 PM More reviews by Claireees

I like this product! It helps my eyes to appear less puffy in the morning. My eyes turned out to be what it really looks like. Plus the cooling effect of the gel in my eyes, feels good! It does help to be moisturized throughout the day.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2013 6:08:00 PM More reviews by Rosse3685

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product did nothing for my puffiness or dark circles whatsoever!!! I actually got samples and used it several times and didn't notice any sort of difference. Given that it's supposed to help treat the eye area- this was a huge disappointment. I do love a lot of Clinique's products, but this is definitely not one of them.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2013 5:56:00 PM More reviews by Traywashere

This eye cream is really average. Paid $81 for it (yip, NZ prices are extreme!) and have been using it for two months. Mainly got it for dryness on outer corners of eyes even though i do have very dark circles but have come to terms that they are hereditary and nothing will get rid of those bad boys! But yeah, no significant change really. Gone back to using Vaseline for the dryness. Nice smell and packaging though. I wont bother re-purchasing though.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2013 12:39:00 PM More reviews by Caraliss13

It really works. My almost always sleepy eyes now look awake! I use it at night before I sleep and in the morning I look fresh no matter how sleep lacking I am. My life depends on this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/21/2013 9:52:00 AM More reviews by SaraSmith44

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This eye cream when I first applied it worked great, I loved it! After a few times of using this, I noticed weird small red bumps near or on my dark under eye circles where the cream was applied. I don't put anything else close to my eyes due to fear of irritation, which I have gotten in the past, so the only thing causing these weird red bumps is the eye cream. These disgusting bumps will take forever to get rid of and there is a lot of them too! Completely disappointed in this product, particularly because Clinique is a well respected and high-end brand. BUYER BEWARE!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2013 7:33:00 PM More reviews by larabk

The BEST eye cream out there! I have a very sporadic sleeping schedule, and I'm a full time student which results in dark, puffy eyes. This creme takes care of all that nastiness, along with moisturizing the delicate skin around my eyes. I highly recommend it (:

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2013 10:32:00 AM More reviews by ninnu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is really nice gel-like eye cream. My skin around the eyes is not very dry, so this moisturizes enough. It also works perfectly under make up.

I hate the packaging, the jar is really unhygienic and causes active ingredients fade away every time you open it and air gets in. It is also nightmare to travel with. That's why I only rated four lippies