August 1, 2014 | 1542 users online

Blush - Cover Girl - Cheekers Blush in Rose Silk

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2011 7:39:00 PM More reviews by tooshort

Although this product is very inexpensive, there are two major no-no's that I cannot get over. Firstly, the smell. Whenever I put this blush on, I cannot help but think of old soap. Probably just me, but this is a problem when I use the blush. Second, I don't really like the packaging. It is hard to get my brush in there and really pick up the product. The brush that comes with the actual blush is also really terrible, cannot blend at all. Overall, not too impressed.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/6/2011 1:55:00 PM More reviews by curlygirl11

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this after reading all the great reviews. I am not a drugstore blush person at all. After using this, I am still not. While I do like the color and the packaging, it is sooo powdery looking. Definitely not even close to the quality of my Nars or Smashbox blushes. I'd rather spend more and not have that awful powdery look. Soooo powdery!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2011 4:38:00 AM More reviews by wendigrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love it. I am a blush type of girl. Never leave home without it! Ive never tried nars orgasm but I do like this very much. Very shimmery. Very pretty. And the smell!! Takes me back to middle school when every girl had a covergirl compact myself included!!
EDIT--- Just realized this has mineral oil in it. Not sure if I will continue using since I just had two major eruptions on my face directly on the apples of my cheeks. :( Super lame.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2010 9:50:00 AM More reviews by ClaireMcD77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Always wanted to try Orgasm but didn't want to pay the price. Heard this was a dupe and it's so affordable I went with it. I really like this color on me. I'm NC20-25. LOVE the cover girl smell!! Great finish and staying power. Will def. repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2010 7:40:00 AM More reviews by BudgetDiva

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

InStyle Magazine just declared this a dead-on dupe for Nars Orgasm apparently after researching a vast number of drugstore varieties before choosing.

I'm not usually a fan of CG blushes, but I think I'll try this one just to see if I agree. InStyle is my literary holy grail so I hope they don't disappoint!

ETA: Okay I sprung for the $5 and tried it, taking InStyle at their word. I don't find it nearly as much of a dupe for Orgasm as Milani's Luminous and I don't like the texture as well as Luminous either. I'll probably use it after I use up my little bit of Milani that I have left but...nah, I won't purchase again. I'll either stick with the Milani Luminous or spring and get the Nars "real deal" Orgasm. BTW, those little CG brushes are the total suck. I wish they'd find a way to improve those useless little gizmos.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2010 1:24:00 AM More reviews by laurenparisrome

BEST BLUSH :)

-Silky smooth finish
-Beautiful natural color
-Works with every skin tone
-Faint shimmer

This product looks amazing with the Revlon New Complexion One Step Compact in Sand Beige. If you have olive skin like me, this is the perfect duo :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2010 4:33:00 PM More reviews by samhoney

This is an excellent dupe for Nars Orgasm blush. This comes in Cheekers size and classic size. I bought the Cheekers Rose Silk and paid $3.25. It is the exact color of Orgasm and I love the sheen finish.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2010 11:33:00 PM More reviews by mommy03

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this blush. I used this 7 years ago on my wedding day and decided to buy it again. I forgot how much of a natural glow this gives me. For me, it lasts all day and the color is beautiful. It is quite pigmented and I really need to buff it in. The brush that it comes with is useless. I would rather that spot be filled with product rather than a cheesy brush. That's pretty much the only con. I also don't mind the smell. It reminds me of grammar/high school days and my Mom used to use covergirl products when I was younger and I just remember that covergirl smell. Overall, a cheap, great product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2010 11:32:00 AM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Wow - this certainly brings me back. First, the smell! It doesn't bother me, but it really brings me back. It is a bit strong and I know some people really hate it.

Some people have reviewed this as a good dupe for NARS Orgasm. I think that it is nowhere near the quality of NARS blushes, but maybe that goes without saying. Colorwise, it is a flush of pink color with a pearly shimmer that gives you a nice glow. I use it over my bronzer, just on the apples of my cheeks.

I use an angled blush brush when applying this. It seems to deposit the color just where I want it. I do blend out the pearly shimmer a bit though, when I'm done with my makeup. Otherwise, it can look a little too shimmery on me.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2010 6:25:00 PM More reviews by DKelly10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this blush for 3 years and I love it. The only reason why I wouldn't give it 5 stars is because although it's extremely pigmented, I've noticed that during the day it tends to fade until it looks like my cheeks aren't flushed at all. Kind of a waste, but it's good while it lasts :]