April 20, 2014 | 1337 users online

Bronzers - MAC - Bronzer in Golden

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2011 4:06:00 PM More reviews by AvaRoses

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the best bronzer I've found for my NW15 skin. I've tried so many. The best was Bobbi Brown and their lightest shade made my face look dirty if I accidentally applied more than just a faint dusting. This is perfect! It looked a little dark and scary in the pan, but applied with a large face powder brush for an overall sun kissed look or with my blush brush I can do light contouring under my cheekbones. There is the faintest amount of shimmer, but it's just enough for it to look natural - it's nothing like Mac's Soft and Gentle on a shimmer level, this is much more natural. It doesn't turn at all orange either. I love this stuff! It just makes you look lightly sun kissed and not like death, no one would be able to tell I had bronzer on. It's a healthier me. Give it a try if you are pale with pink undertones. With the amount I used the pan will easily last me at least 6 months to a year. I'm quite pale though.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2011 5:20:00 PM More reviews by SarahLouM

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I expected a lot more out of this bronzer being that it's quite pricy and from MAC. But it was just average for me. I love the golden color! It didnt come up as orange on me, like most bronzers do. But it wasn't pleased with the pigmentation. After only a week of using this bronzer, I hit pan! It just never really showed up on my skin unless i used a ton of it. So it was kind of a waste. Overall, it's just average. I wouldn't buy this again. I would reccomend it to someone with very fair skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2011 4:45:00 PM More reviews by annapcs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like this bronzer. i am very pale and it gives me just the right amount of color. I am not a fan of the shimmer, it bothers me if I am under the sun, but for work and school it works perfectly.
To me it's not a 5 star product simply because of the shimmer; without it, the bronzer would look a little more natural.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2011 5:05:00 AM More reviews by silviachick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

let me just say, this is my first bronzer.

I'm a C4 and I never really thought I'd need a bronzer. While at mac, one of the consultants used it one me, and I really liked the way it worked on my skin. It's a slight difference, but adds a nice glow.
i'd buy it again, but I have a feeling this is going to last me forever.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2010 7:08:00 PM More reviews by ceruleanblue95

I thought that this bronzer was only okay. But I guess I liked it, because I hit pan on it in a very short time. I bought it when it was in the To The Beach packaging, and hit pan by the end of the summer. I like the color, and I liked that the shimmer level was not too over the top. However, I felt like it made my skin look a little dirty and a little orangey all at once. On my skin, the bronzer felt powdery and thick, even with a light application. Now that I've hit pan on it, it sometimes begins to crumble when I stick my brush in. Overall, I feel like MAC could have made a better product for the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2010 8:08:00 PM More reviews by elizabethnguyen17107

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is not bad. It went great with my skin, but the reason i took off one star was because it sometimes comes on darker in a few areas and lighter in some. i have NO acne or bumps, and i have a fine brush so i have to get my fingers and try to make it even. just a little more work, but other than this, it's a pretty good product. the price was okay and i have to think about buying this bronzer again. that's only if i cant find a better one.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2010 4:32:00 PM More reviews by sindiosity

I love this bronzer! I get a really sunkissed glow with this product which I love. The shimmers aren't that noticable but you can see it a little bit when the sun hits your face. It's SO pretty! I might repruchase this but I like to try out new products too so we'll see...

rated 3 of 5 on 10/30/2010 3:24:00 PM More reviews by smoothtalkin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this colour, but you have to apply a lot in order see colour. I took off lippies because every time I buy this product it always breaks when you start to see the pan and I am just left with crumbs.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2010 3:29:00 PM More reviews by meganterese

I wanted a light bronzer with minimal shimmer, and this is it. I have light skin and blonde hair, and the MAC sales associate helped me pick this out for a natural look a year round. It's expensive but it stays on and looks great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2010 11:24:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm not a big time bronzer girl, but every so often I like to add a little extra colour to my face by either bronzing or contouring. My favourite bronzer New York Color - NYC Bronzer Sunny broke (thanks to my clumsiness and flimsy packaging) and I thought I would like to invest some money into acquiring another bronzer. After reading some reviews on MUA and general Internet research I chose MAC's bronzer in Golden and I'm absolutely thrilled with this product! Perfect shade for my NC/NW 15 complexion that doesn't look too dark, muddy, or orange. I like that it's semi-matte, not flat in colour, but not overly shimmery or glittery either. The finish allows my to use it as either a bronzer or contour powder without leaving me looking like a disco ball. This bronzer's powder is finely milled, easy to apply, blend out, and has great pigmentation. Unlike my original favourite NYC Sunny, MAC's packaging is very sturdy and well built too. Thanks for this recommendation!!