Make Up For Ever Eye shadows

4.4

Mica,Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Talc, Dimethicone, Koolin, Zinc Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitain Sesquioleate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, [ /-CI77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI77499 (Iron Oxide), CI1140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), CI77007 (Ultramarines), CI77491 (Iron Oxides), CI77492 (Iron Oxides), CI77288 (Chromium Oxide Green), CI75470 (Carmine), CI42090 (Blue 1 Lake), AI5402/01

I love, love, LOVE this eyeshadow. I have #'s 127 and 165 and I can use them for about 99% of the looks I want to create because they are so nicely pigmented and build/blend so beautifully. They last so long and I love the texture, soft and satiny without being drying. And since the color is so dense I don't need to use a lot, and each disc lasts me months, which is the only way I can justify the price. (Even so, $18 hurts! I knocked a lippie off because of it.) Sometimes if I'm in a hurry I can't get the magnetic latch on the packaging open right away, but on the flip side, that same latch means that I never, ever have eyeshadow all over my makeup bag like with plastic latches.

I will definitely repurchase and I highly recommend.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Oh my gosh. I have this in Diamond Shadow, and I want the rainbow matte palette, but its sooo expensive. I love this eyeshadow! Way expensive but worth it. So pigmented and easy to blend! Love this beyond belief-go to Sephora and you'll want to try all the colors-so many and so vibrant! And I love there false lashes-amazing variety.

I like all their color selections,, and great price!! not crazy about the packaging.... boring!!! I

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Love this eyeshadow!! Comes in a million different varieties. Its texture is amazing - so soft and satiny, it feels delicious on your eyelids. It doesn't dry my eyelids out, and paired with UD primer, it stays put all day long. I bought it in 156 for my ultra natural days, just brightens my whole eye. Kind of expensive, but it does last and it looks beautiful.

While I love the pigmented texture my only gripe is with the packaging it is kind of hard to open and ruins your nails. I found the trick is pressing my thumb pad against the middle top part of the lid helps as it is magnetized (there is no latch) and bracing with my middle finger helps. Also I would like to see a mirror if I am going to pay $20 for a single shadow. Yes I am getting picky in my 'old age' and in these hard times more budget conscious. 4 four stars anyway for texture and pigment. Would repurchase if they had more matte or semi matte shades.

PS Thank you to the generous swapper who was willing to let go so I could try this brand. The price always scared me away.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I love MUFE products as a whole but their eyeshadows? They are even better than Stila in my mind because of the many colors they provide. Andthey are smooth and highly blendable. Cannot say enough good things about them as I have two full palettes (20 shadows) and I am getting up the eyeshadows not in the palettes to a number where I will have to get another one. Try them! They are expensive, though.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I got the diamond shadow in #311 which is a beautiful burgundy color. I was really debating as to whether I should get it (I've never/ and don't intend to spend $20 on one e/s for a long time), but I had a coupon from Sephora and decided to get it because of the great color. I use it wet, which enhances the color and it doesn't crease or fade. This is a great product, and they have a good variety of colors. i just don't want to shell out $20 for it again. It might not sound like a lot, but it is to a broke college student like me :(

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great product, I love their colors. Stays on perfectly, doesn't crease. Better when applied wet.
I just don't like packaging very much, I often have nails marks as I try to hard to open it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have so much fun with these colours... especially the red one.

I have several of these eyeshadows and I often turn to MUFE when I'm looking for a common color in an uncommon way. For example I spent a really long time looking for the perfect white eyeshadow - which seemingly should have been no problen with the amount of white eyeshadows out there - but everyone I tried was to shinny, shimmery, too cream colored etc - until I found the MUFE one (White 0) - the same thing happened when I was looking for a red - the MUFE one also doubles as a blush which is nice. In addition the the white I also own #2, (bright matte yellow), ##60 dark matte blue, and #99 bright matte red. I plan on buying several more. I like the intensely pigmented quality and how long the shadows last both on my eyes and in the pan which to me means that while it may seem slightly expensive upfront it is cheaper in the long run.

Top Rated Eye Shadow