Make Up For Ever Eye shadows

4.4

on 12/18/2008 12:21:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I got the diamond shadow in #311 which is a beautiful burgundy color. I was really debating as to whether I should get it (I've never/ and don't intend to spend $20 on one e/s for a long time), but I had a coupon from Sephora and decided to get it because of the great color. I use it wet, which enhances the color and it doesn't crease or fade. This is a great product, and they have a good variety of colors. i just don't want to shell out $20 for it again. It might not sound like a lot, but it is to a broke college student like me :(

on 11/27/2008 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great product, I love their colors. Stays on perfectly, doesn't crease. Better when applied wet.
I just don't like packaging very much, I often have nails marks as I try to hard to open it.

on 11/18/2008 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have so much fun with these colours... especially the red one.

on 10/21/2008 11:42:00 PM

I have several of these eyeshadows and I often turn to MUFE when I'm looking for a common color in an uncommon way. For example I spent a really long time looking for the perfect white eyeshadow - which seemingly should have been no problen with the amount of white eyeshadows out there - but everyone I tried was to shinny, shimmery, too cream colored etc - until I found the MUFE one (White 0) - the same thing happened when I was looking for a red - the MUFE one also doubles as a blush which is nice. In addition the the white I also own #2, (bright matte yellow), ##60 dark matte blue, and #99 bright matte red. I plan on buying several more. I like the intensely pigmented quality and how long the shadows last both on my eyes and in the pan which to me means that while it may seem slightly expensive upfront it is cheaper in the long run.

on 10/6/2008 3:51:00 PM

I've just started my collection ...currently have No. 04 (Black) & No. 92 (purple)...will definitely get more.... blend well, last well....HIGHLY pigmented...I like the pigmentation as much if not more than MAC eyeshadows...but MAC does have more colors....

on 8/26/2008 1:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Overall I love this eye shadow. I use it as an eyeliner, and even using it dry, I find there is hardly any fallout, and it lasts beautifully. I found that using Mac eyeshadows as eyeliners, you get a lot of fallout, and the quality of MUF highly overshadows the MAC. Too bad I bought a lot of Mac eye shadows before MUF was available for retail purchase. I still use the MAC eye shadows, but only as eye shadows, not as eyeliners, whereas the MUF shadows are more versatile.I own the charcoal grey color, but would love to try more colors.

on 7/10/2008 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Great quality, great pigmentation, great packaging, and great amounts. 18 bucks a piece.

i love make up for ever's color selection! i was looking for a bright red eyeshadow and this was the only brand i could find that offered it. the color is amazing and bright, but the quality of the shadow is just okay. i feel like it goes on slightly rough, and fades fairly quickly. i would buy this eyeshadow again, but only if they had a color i couldn't find anywhere else. i think for funky colored eyeshadow, MAC and Urban Decay are much better quality.

on 3/4/2008 8:14:00 PM

Great pigmentation, i have Mettalic Navy Blue Iridescent 81 (iridescent dark blue shimmer) which is amazing used wet as an eyeliner - lasts and lasts. Also i love the case, very thin with a magnetized closure. Nice quality - I've had it for 6 months and it barely looks as if i've made a dent in it.

OH MY GOSH!! I Love this brand of eyeshadows. I have the purple ( 92). It goes on perfectly and stays on forever. I wear this with my purple cheerleading uniform to game and I get so many complements on the color. The color is very bold. I am going back to sephora to buy more. Anyone who wants an eye color that stays, buy this product!!!

Top Rated Make Up For Ever Products