August 20, 2014 | 1498 users online

Eye Shadow - Make Up For Ever - Eye shadows

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2008 5:44:00 PM More reviews by MsLips

Great quality, great pigmentation, great packaging, and great amounts. 18 bucks a piece.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2008 5:01:00 PM More reviews by dyinggiraffe

i love make up for ever's color selection! i was looking for a bright red eyeshadow and this was the only brand i could find that offered it. the color is amazing and bright, but the quality of the shadow is just okay. i feel like it goes on slightly rough, and fades fairly quickly. i would buy this eyeshadow again, but only if they had a color i couldn't find anywhere else. i think for funky colored eyeshadow, MAC and Urban Decay are much better quality.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2008 8:14:00 PM More reviews by db001990

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great pigmentation, i have Mettalic Navy Blue Iridescent 81 (iridescent dark blue shimmer) which is amazing used wet as an eyeliner - lasts and lasts. Also i love the case, very thin with a magnetized closure. Nice quality - I've had it for 6 months and it barely looks as if i've made a dent in it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2008 6:15:00 PM More reviews by nikkimarieexoxo

OH MY GOSH!! I Love this brand of eyeshadows. I have the purple ( 92). It goes on perfectly and stays on forever. I wear this with my purple cheerleading uniform to game and I get so many complements on the color. The color is very bold. I am going back to sephora to buy more. Anyone who wants an eye color that stays, buy this product!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2007 11:06:00 PM More reviews by icey6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

MUFE products are VERY pigmented, good quality, apply smoothly and last forever. I own #92 (matte purple - if you have brown or green eyes, BUY this) and #307 (diamond black).

The matte products are the most pigmented however MUFE eyeshadows will on the whole night (sans primer for me). The purple matte is almost an ethereal purple and the right application can give you a very high fashion look. The colouring of the purple is very unique and it contains some red tone which is unusual as most purples tend to be blue toned.

The diamond black is a standard black eye shadow with fine silver glitter (MUFE is known for doing glitter products very well). My one difficulty with this product is that if I apply the shadow with a brush, the glitter tends to stick to the brush and I just get plain black on my eye so I apply with my finger. But for the look and quality of the product this is a small sacrifice - just wash your hands before and after applying!

The packaging is durable and easy to store (since they're flat and square shaped you can stack them in your drawer).

MUFE is definately my HG eyeshadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2007 3:27:00 AM More reviews by si_luthuna

MUFE Eye Shadows are hands down my fave eye shadows, period!!! They're silky smooth, very highly pigmented, blends like a dream & no creasing on my oily lids!!! The mattes are so pigmented, unlike any other brand I've tried (MAC, Stila, Nars). The Pearls & Iridescents are not as pigmented as the Mattes, but the shimmers are so soft, they look satiny instead of shimmery, which I looove.... If you're looking for Pro quality eye shadows, please give them a try... They are also available in Refill pans, so you can customize your own palette. BTW, they're the same size as Stila pans!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2007 8:39:00 PM More reviews by honeyjr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

MUFE eyeshadows rock! Very pigmented and very easy to de-pot and put in palettes.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2007 2:23:00 PM More reviews by mscaseyray

I love this eyeshadow. The packaging is awesome because the pan isn't glued in it's got a magnet on the bottom so it pops right out.

Also, it stays on forever! I still wear makeup primer (UD Primer Potion) but I have extra oily eyelids and this eyeshadow stays fresh looking all day.

I will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2007 11:44:00 AM More reviews by Pamann

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I rarely wholeheartedly gush over a product, especially eyeshadows. These are the absolute best ones I've ever used!! They go on like a dream! They apply super smooth and blend easily with a blender brush. The color remains true and strong all day with no creasing, even on my mature skin. I love using products that require little to no time or effort and deliver a beautiful application. I have never used up an entire pan of any eyeshadow but I am nearing completion of two of these! Will most certainly repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2007 2:12:00 AM More reviews by ruthiepa

I purchased a kit that came with three eye shadows. I hated the colors on me but that is all my fault and I will not give this makeup a bad rap because I purchased the wrong color. What I thought of this color that was so bad on me was if I did try some on first and choose the right colors, this would be the perfect eye shadows. The stuff had STAYING power, went on PERFECTLY, had a nice fine even look. Just great stuff. It will sit in my makeup case like all the other stuff I have, for a rainy day when I run out of something and am so dirt poor I can not afford to buy something new and get desperate HA HA or I find someone to give it to that will appreciated it ;-) It was a good price for what it is.