October 26, 2014 | 1571 users online

Eye Shadow - Make Up For Ever - Eye shadows

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2008 11:42:00 PM More reviews by nubfish

I have several of these eyeshadows and I often turn to MUFE when I'm looking for a common color in an uncommon way. For example I spent a really long time looking for the perfect white eyeshadow - which seemingly should have been no problen with the amount of white eyeshadows out there - but everyone I tried was to shinny, shimmery, too cream colored etc - until I found the MUFE one (White 0) - the same thing happened when I was looking for a red - the MUFE one also doubles as a blush which is nice. In addition the the white I also own #2, (bright matte yellow), ##60 dark matte blue, and #99 bright matte red. I plan on buying several more. I like the intensely pigmented quality and how long the shadows last both on my eyes and in the pan which to me means that while it may seem slightly expensive upfront it is cheaper in the long run.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2008 3:51:00 PM More reviews by TLC0910

I've just started my collection ...currently have No. 04 (Black) & No. 92 (purple)...will definitely get more.... blend well, last well....HIGHLY pigmented...I like the pigmentation as much if not more than MAC eyeshadows...but MAC does have more colors....

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2008 1:53:00 AM More reviews by margrosek

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Overall I love this eye shadow. I use it as an eyeliner, and even using it dry, I find there is hardly any fallout, and it lasts beautifully. I found that using Mac eyeshadows as eyeliners, you get a lot of fallout, and the quality of MUF highly overshadows the MAC. Too bad I bought a lot of Mac eye shadows before MUF was available for retail purchase. I still use the MAC eye shadows, but only as eye shadows, not as eyeliners, whereas the MUF shadows are more versatile.I own the charcoal grey color, but would love to try more colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2008 5:44:00 PM More reviews by MsLips

Great quality, great pigmentation, great packaging, and great amounts. 18 bucks a piece.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2008 5:01:00 PM More reviews by dyinggiraffe

i love make up for ever's color selection! i was looking for a bright red eyeshadow and this was the only brand i could find that offered it. the color is amazing and bright, but the quality of the shadow is just okay. i feel like it goes on slightly rough, and fades fairly quickly. i would buy this eyeshadow again, but only if they had a color i couldn't find anywhere else. i think for funky colored eyeshadow, MAC and Urban Decay are much better quality.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2008 8:14:00 PM More reviews by db001990

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great pigmentation, i have Mettalic Navy Blue Iridescent 81 (iridescent dark blue shimmer) which is amazing used wet as an eyeliner - lasts and lasts. Also i love the case, very thin with a magnetized closure. Nice quality - I've had it for 6 months and it barely looks as if i've made a dent in it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2008 6:15:00 PM More reviews by nikkimarieexoxo

OH MY GOSH!! I Love this brand of eyeshadows. I have the purple ( 92). It goes on perfectly and stays on forever. I wear this with my purple cheerleading uniform to game and I get so many complements on the color. The color is very bold. I am going back to sephora to buy more. Anyone who wants an eye color that stays, buy this product!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2007 11:06:00 PM More reviews by icey6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

MUFE products are VERY pigmented, good quality, apply smoothly and last forever. I own #92 (matte purple - if you have brown or green eyes, BUY this) and #307 (diamond black).

The matte products are the most pigmented however MUFE eyeshadows will on the whole night (sans primer for me). The purple matte is almost an ethereal purple and the right application can give you a very high fashion look. The colouring of the purple is very unique and it contains some red tone which is unusual as most purples tend to be blue toned.

The diamond black is a standard black eye shadow with fine silver glitter (MUFE is known for doing glitter products very well). My one difficulty with this product is that if I apply the shadow with a brush, the glitter tends to stick to the brush and I just get plain black on my eye so I apply with my finger. But for the look and quality of the product this is a small sacrifice - just wash your hands before and after applying!

The packaging is durable and easy to store (since they're flat and square shaped you can stack them in your drawer).

MUFE is definately my HG eyeshadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2007 3:27:00 AM More reviews by si_luthuna

MUFE Eye Shadows are hands down my fave eye shadows, period!!! They're silky smooth, very highly pigmented, blends like a dream & no creasing on my oily lids!!! The mattes are so pigmented, unlike any other brand I've tried (MAC, Stila, Nars). The Pearls & Iridescents are not as pigmented as the Mattes, but the shimmers are so soft, they look satiny instead of shimmery, which I looove.... If you're looking for Pro quality eye shadows, please give them a try... They are also available in Refill pans, so you can customize your own palette. BTW, they're the same size as Stila pans!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2007 8:39:00 PM More reviews by honeyjr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

MUFE eyeshadows rock! Very pigmented and very easy to de-pot and put in palettes.