October 1, 2014 | 1346 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lipglass in clear

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2010 1:23:00 PM More reviews by Aimeerose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely loathe this lip gloss. In fact I loathe the entire MAC lip glass line. Its probably the most sticky lip gloss on the market and its very very very shiny. I personally think super shiny lips are tacky but thats just me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2010 7:08:00 PM More reviews by simera2371

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I personally love sticky lip glosses. So i am very happy with this gloss, it gives incredible shine to the lips and i use it with pigments to. Definitely would repurchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2010 2:45:00 PM More reviews by gabrielastars

Definitely a keeper! A little over chapstick and you have a very natural "pretty" look. VERY sticky and messy so TRUE= avoid long hair on a windy day, haha.. Looks super glam over red lipstick but may cause lipsticks to bleed so beware. I have experienced leakage in my makeup bad- has anyone else???

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2010 4:46:00 PM More reviews by AJT711

Best clear lip gloss out there! Just an FYI this lip gloss is very sticky so not good for windy days with your hair down. haha

High shine, and def. makes your lips appear larger due to the reflection it gives your lips.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2010 3:34:00 AM More reviews by cheetah7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This gloss is one of the stickiest, if not THE stickiest lipgloss I have ever used. Everytime I had this on (which is not often), my long hair had to be up and away from my face. It made my lips stick together. It's as if I had glue on them the entire time I had it on. With that said, it does give very good shine over lipstick or bare lips. I don't care too much for the applicator which tends to get messy and prone to depositing too much product sometimes.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2010 1:06:00 AM More reviews by GoingNatural86

I actually really like this . It gives amazing shine and lasts longer than any other clear gloss that I own. I apply a very thin layer. It is sticky so I cant apply it to dry lips so I put it on moisturized lips and its perfect.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2009 11:46:00 AM More reviews by BreakfastnDinner

This pretty much feels like log cabin syrup on your lips without the good taste.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2009 11:38:00 AM More reviews by Kasey42588

AWFUL PRODUCT! You would think MAC would sell good makeup, and while some of it IS, this product is certainly not. I bought this a few years ago at the mall, I was looking for a really nice clear gloss. It's the most STICKY, disgusting lipgloss I've ever used. I expected more from MAC and I was mad that I had paid over $12 for this junk. Not only that, it oozed out of the tube and made the cap all gross. I'll never buy MAC lipgloss ever again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2009 6:50:00 AM More reviews by arikabh

i love this tacky sticky gloss. it's so amazing. sometimes you can get a bit burnt out keeping up with every new collection but if you go back to the basics you'll get excited about makeup again. it looks great on anyone and mix it with a pigment to get a custom gloss. the best staying power. i dont care for the ball shaped tip.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2009 6:29:00 AM More reviews by khadijanile

ok so , this was one of the 1st clear glosses in the market, and boy did it give shine!!!! stilll does, it does EXACTLY what it promises. use with caution, you dont want to OVER DO IT. i took a lippie off as i feel its not the most comfortable gloss to wear...sticky sticky sticky. advice, dont kiss anybody with this on your lips, it wont be pleasant for them, haha