Got2B Glossy

4.3

Cyclomethicone, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Fragrance.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is the BEST anti-frizz product I ever tried. And trust me, I have tried A LOT. I bought it because the bottle said I could use it on dry hair or wet hair, unlike lots of other products. I loved it right away. In a matter of seconds, the frizz went away, my hair looked shiny, and smelled good! It also helps with the flat iron. I just bought a second bottle the other day - this is the first time I ever bought a second bottle of any product!! I find that they never do what they promise they do, so I try another brand... but not this time.

I guess it won't work on everyone, but you must at least try it. It's reaaally not expensive! And it works better than frizz-ease, which I have but don't care much about. But there IS a downside to this product: If you put too much on your dry hair, it will look greasy and weird.

I'm not sure what to think of this product. I want to like, it but it never really turns the corner for me. I think I def like Frizz-Ease better.
Think of it like this: if you can't get the Frizz Ease on your hair soaking wet, this is a good replacement since it works better on damp hair. It's more syrupy than slippery and if you have thick hair will do a better job of "gluing" strands together, but you are going to risk heavy, greasy hair.
Overall, I like the Got2Be Silk Drops much better and it's a product that is more comparable to frizz ease. But Silk Drops also works better on damp or dry hair.
It's a good product, but def not HG material for me and since the bottle is so large it's likely to stay in my rotation for awhile.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is such a great cheap shine serum. It does not make my hair greasy. The texture is more gel-like than other serums. I bought it on a whim last year and have stuck with it ever since. Wonderful product.

I started using this years ago when I bleached and colored my hair on a regular basis. A drop is all I need for super shiny, conditioned hair. If you look at the ingredients, this is the same as all of the salon shine products at a fraction of the price. A great find!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have very fine straight hair and a drop of this stuff keeps it shiny and free of fly-aways all day without weighing my hair down too much. if I use too much my hair looks and feels greasy and heavy..but just a drop works perfectly. plus you get a good amount of product. I have had the same tube for over a year now and it's still half full. great product and an even greater price.

This prodcut is wonderful. I think it might weigh down thin hair, but for my thick, curly hair it is good at keeping it sleek and smooth. The smell is nice too. Update: Weighs my hair down, and builds up. I have products with silicones, but this product has too much!

This stuff works better (in my opinion) than Frizz Ease. You get so much more too. I can wear my hair down in rainy weather!
Plus it's so cheap!! Doesn't get any better!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Great stuff! A little went a long way, smoothed my frizz prone waves effectively, smelled nice and CHEAP!! Definitely a repurchase :)

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

Simply the BEST silicone serum (at the best price) I've ever bought! I hope they don't discontinue it now that the company has been sold.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Two words: LOVE THIS!!

I bought this months ago, just to try out, and I've bought it again since then....it's amazing! It works well to combat frizz, and I love using it when I straighten my hair.

It lasts a long time, the packaging is cute, and it's a very good price! I will continue to repurchase this!

Popular Styling Products