August 1, 2014 | 1811 users online

Styling Products - Got 2 Be - Glossy

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2006 6:03:00 PM More reviews by ABCinVA

I'm not sure what to think of this product. I want to like, it but it never really turns the corner for me. I think I def like Frizz-Ease better.
Think of it like this: if you can't get the Frizz Ease on your hair soaking wet, this is a good replacement since it works better on damp hair. It's more syrupy than slippery and if you have thick hair will do a better job of "gluing" strands together, but you are going to risk heavy, greasy hair.
Overall, I like the Got2Be Silk Drops much better and it's a product that is more comparable to frizz ease. But Silk Drops also works better on damp or dry hair.
It's a good product, but def not HG material for me and since the bottle is so large it's likely to stay in my rotation for awhile.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2006 3:40:00 PM More reviews by chiodancrgrl23

This is such a great cheap shine serum. It does not make my hair greasy. The texture is more gel-like than other serums. I bought it on a whim last year and have stuck with it ever since. Wonderful product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2006 2:06:00 PM More reviews by discolite

I started using this years ago when I bleached and colored my hair on a regular basis. A drop is all I need for super shiny, conditioned hair. If you look at the ingredients, this is the same as all of the salon shine products at a fraction of the price. A great find!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2005 11:35:00 AM More reviews by xkillerxcrushx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have very fine straight hair and a drop of this stuff keeps it shiny and free of fly-aways all day without weighing my hair down too much. if I use too much my hair looks and feels greasy and heavy..but just a drop works perfectly. plus you get a good amount of product. I have had the same tube for over a year now and it's still half full. great product and an even greater price.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2005 6:06:00 PM More reviews by littlesunshine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This prodcut is wonderful. I think it might weigh down thin hair, but for my thick, curly hair it is good at keeping it sleek and smooth. The smell is nice too. Update: Weighs my hair down, and builds up. I have products with silicones, but this product has too much!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2005 10:46:00 PM More reviews by jaj0921

This stuff works better (in my opinion) than Frizz Ease. You get so much more too. I can wear my hair down in rainy weather!
Plus it's so cheap!! Doesn't get any better!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2005 2:39:00 PM More reviews by Blueness

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Great stuff! A little went a long way, smoothed my frizz prone waves effectively, smelled nice and CHEAP!! Definitely a repurchase :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2005 5:25:00 AM More reviews by mielr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

Simply the BEST silicone serum (at the best price) I've ever bought! I hope they don't discontinue it now that the company has been sold.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2005 10:21:00 PM More reviews by Pimpette_69

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Two words: LOVE THIS!!

I bought this months ago, just to try out, and I've bought it again since then....it's amazing! It works well to combat frizz, and I love using it when I straighten my hair.

It lasts a long time, the packaging is cute, and it's a very good price! I will continue to repurchase this!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2005 10:50:00 AM More reviews by swaly

This product isn't terrible-- in fact, it's comparable to the higher-end, more expensive Frizz-Ease serum-- but it rarely works to give me true "glossy" hair. More often than not, I end up with greasy, stringy-looking hair. This product probably works better with curly hair than straight hair like mine, so if a product like Frizz-Ease worked well for you, you should probably check out this less-expensive version. But for me, it just felt like loading glycerine goo into my hair...added weight and plastered it down.