July 24, 2014 | 1593 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Extra Super Lash mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2012 12:25:00 PM More reviews by kikidoll27

I normally really dislike many Rimmel mascaras because I find them to be too watery. This one is really nice. It leanghtens, adds volume and color to my lashes, and gives a really pretty natrual look. It's a great product and I would repurchase it in a heartbeat. Also, I love the packaging. It's chic and simple and just so easy to take in my bag on the go since it's slim and not bulky like SOME mascaras are (that's right, Scandel Eyes, I'm looking at you). I really recommend this.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2012 7:04:00 AM More reviews by amoenaonline

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This mascara doesn't too much, it doesn't lengthen and it doesn't give volume. But I like it because it looks so natural on my lashes. It's like my lashes, but improved.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2012 1:16:00 AM More reviews by blacues

This mascara is AMAZING and super cheap. It is my cheap swap for Dior

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2012 8:53:00 PM More reviews by DiAni

The formula is wet, which is what I prefer and is more suitable for my long but straight lash. It really darkens and lengthen my lashes, but doesn't have much in the volume depart. I love this mascara for daytime wear as it doesn't smudge or flake on me, and it really holds my lashes up and fans them out, giving an illusion of bigger eyes. For night time or more dramatic eye looks I simply couple it with Maybelline Full and Soft

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2012 1:06:00 PM More reviews by Disnep

Great product I finish all of it. Does nothing on the lashes but I find if I put this before the other mascara, it give me this dramatic look and my lash will never drop downward.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2012 4:28:00 PM More reviews by ely617

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this mascara because it's so inexpensive but still really good! It gives me great length and enough volume for my tastes (although not the most I've ever experienced). The wand is the perfect size and does a great job of separating and lengthening without clumping and goes on quickly and easily. If I want extreme stand-out lashes and volume, I would layer this with another mascara, however. It does flake a little after several hours, however, so I might shop around more if I feel like spending more money.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2012 10:49:00 PM More reviews by chengbo

Really great mascara! This is my favourite mascara. It gives me a lot of volume and length and for the price and how this works its a really good product. I bought this for 3.99 CAD. The formula is not too thick or too wet. I have problems with mascaras flaking down my face but this one doesn't flake on me at all. I would buy this product again!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2012 4:18:00 PM More reviews by JessicaStacy

As far as I'm concerned, this stuff is made out of unicorn tears and rainbows, it's that magical. I was genetically graced with thick, long lashes and find that most mascara formulations cause terrible clumping and look garish, even the high end brands. This gives me great separation and tons of length. And 2 tubes for $4.50? How can you beat that price. It's worth a try for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2012 10:25:00 PM More reviews by mayrarara

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love this mascara! It's really buildable and it hardly clumps. My eyelashes curl naturally & are pretty long, so I mostly look for a mascara that'll give me volume, & this does it for me

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2012 8:40:00 PM More reviews by gigglymonkiez

I really love this mascara. It is so inexpensive, and for me, it works may better than the more expensive drug store products. I have short stubby asian lashes that point straight down. This mascara almost reminds me of Maybelline's Soft and Full, which I also like, but with more Length. My lashes feel very natural, and you can also use this mascara to build a more dramatic look. The packaging is plain, but the product works great. Usually, I don't buy the same mascara again because I'd like to try something different, but this one I'd definitely be buying again. Recently, they came out with a new packaging for this, I haven't tried it yet, but I hope it's the same formula. Since it's so inexpensive, you really don't lose much for just "trying out" the product.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No