Rimmel Extra Super Lash mascara

Price: $

on 10/20/2012 8:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really like this mascara!
At first it seemed very liquid but after just a few tries, the formula went just perfet.
Both formula and brush make the application quite easy and it also makes the lashes quite long and separate. It also gives a very nice volume without being any clumpy.
I also noticed that my lashes are getting fuller and stronger, so it seems to me this mascara might have an ingridient that strengthens the lashes.
Overall, very good quality/value ratio.
If you can, try it.

on 9/29/2012 9:37:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This mascara implied lengthening, and its claim is true. Even when I put on a double or triple coat it lengthened more, and more, it almost seemed ridiculous! It is a little hard to wash off, but does what it says.

on 9/17/2012 5:52:00 AM

Wow! This is a great mascara. Its actually almost an exact dupe for lancomes 'difinicils' I compared the brushes and they are almost exactly the same and even the formulas are very similar! And for less than $3 for one (i got the single not the two pack) its a STEAL. Awesome!

If there is a water proof version I think I will have to pick it up too!

: )

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I have sensitive eyes and have looked for a long time for a mascara that does not irritate my eyes and this is it! The consistency of the mascara is perfect. Not too thick or wet. It lengthens my lashes and I don't get clumps. It is my go-to mascara that I use everyday. The packaging is simple and not bulky which makes it perfect for stashing in my purse when I need a touch up. I would definitely buy this again!

on 8/18/2012 9:13:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Quite like this, it gives my lashes a really black coating. I'm lucky to have long lashes, this defines and thickens them. An absolute bargain and better than any Bourgois mascara which are all double the price.

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I love this mascara! I didn't even need to curl my lashes. With one coat, my lashes are long & curly. There isn't TOO much volume but I'm content.

on 7/28/2012 2:27:00 PM

I decided to try this after reading a few reviews..and why not 4 bucks for me a 2 pack. At first I didn't like it that much because it was a super wet formula..but I let it sit for about a week... and now I really like it.. It's dried up a little so not so messy... and it does give my lashes length and wit curling them first volume! & it doesn't flake!

UPDATE !!! I FINISHED MY FIRST 2 PACK AND LOVED IT SO MUCH I BOUGHT ANOTHER 2 PACK :D

on 7/25/2012 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I normally really dislike many Rimmel mascaras because I find them to be too watery. This one is really nice. It leanghtens, adds volume and color to my lashes, and gives a really pretty natrual look. It's a great product and I would repurchase it in a heartbeat. Also, I love the packaging. It's chic and simple and just so easy to take in my bag on the go since it's slim and not bulky like SOME mascaras are (that's right, Scandel Eyes, I'm looking at you). I really recommend this.

on 7/23/2012 7:04:00 AM

This mascara doesn't too much, it doesn't lengthen and it doesn't give volume. But I like it because it looks so natural on my lashes. It's like my lashes, but improved.

on 6/9/2012 1:16:00 AM