Biore Facial Cleansing Cloths

3.3

I'm allergic to just about every cleanser/makeup remover on the market: if I use them even on my NECK the skin around my eyes becomes painful, swollen, bumpy, &c.

This product is my HG cleanser, and maybe HG product in general, because it's the ONLY FACEWIPE I've ever used that my skin hasn't minded!

It's very handy if you have thick makeup to take off, like I do, that makes just washing a little messy. My skin feels very clean, not at all dry or tight, and pretty happy with the world after I use this.
An added bonus for me is that if I make a mistake doing my makeup, I can use one of these wipes to remove it, and my second attempt goes on without any problems, unlike, say, cold cream, which leaves my skin a little too greasy to take foundation well immediately after.

Plus, the packaging is very appealing ;)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This comes handy when you are so lazy to wash your face at night. It cleans pretty good and the price is affordable. The problem I had with these was that these can be kinda harsh on sensitive skin. I get the tingly feeling as the previous reviewer mentioned but it's more like slight burning sensation on your skin. Also, I noticed I sometimes break out.

on 7/24/2004 11:54:00 PM

Not the greatest cleansing cloth out there. Cleansed ok but left a residue behind. I prefer a softer cloth.

on 6/23/2004 6:25:00 AM

I went on a month-long camping road trip, armed only with these for skincare and facial cleansing, and I returned with flawless skin! This is my HG cleansing cloth, and I have sensitive oily skin that is generally very hard to keep from breaking out. These cloths really clean when you're away from home or don't have access to running water--they also tone the skin and never leave a film on the skin, as did the Olay cloths I tried.

I use them occasionally at home, even with my surfeit of expensive, high-end and high-maintenance cleansers around to tempt me. They are great to keep in your bedside table for those nights after a party or a late night at work when you just roll into bed and are too tired to get back up to take off your make-up.

Definitely a five!

on 6/13/2004 6:32:00 PM

I rate these a 5 because they not only cleanse your face without water (ie.they are low maintenence so when you're out like somewhere without water and you need to cleanse your face they come in handy) but they give you a tingling factor too, really. I was so surprised but u kno what that shows that they are really working. And guess what the box that they are stored in is super cute! I bring them along to my workout, too haha.

on 5/31/2004 9:14:00 PM

IMO, this is an average product, but these cleansing cloths are better than many more other brands I've tried - they don't leave a thick/sticky feeling on the skin. I'm not a big fan of cleansing cloths but sometimes they are really useful, it's quick and easy to use. I too like the travel package.

It doesn't clean all the makeup though, I always quickly wash my face with a wet faceclothe after using the Biore Cleansing Cloths, because I don't feel completely clean.

By the way, it's almost the only Biore product that I use. I've tried most of them a couple of years ago and this brand is awfully bad for my skin. :-(

on 5/31/2004 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I LOVE that you don't need water for these. I have breakouts and oily skin lately so I use the blemish fighting formula. This is perfect for when my skin starts to feel greasy and I'm away from home. One side of the cloth is soft (for the eye area) and the other side is a little rough for exfoliation. It takes my makeup off perfectly, even waterproof mascara!

One caveat is the packaging. It is resealed by a sticking the label back on, which in my opinion isn't enough to protect them from drying out. Other than that I would definetly recommend this for acne prone girls!

on 3/27/2004 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i bought them thinking they would be perfect for cleansing after a workout, but they dry me out. nice smell, though.

on 3/5/2004 4:37:00 PM

I really liked these. My face felt truly clean after using them, and they didn't irritate my sensitive skin. I'll definitely buy these again.

on 3/5/2004 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

I like the Ponds cleansing cloths better. My skin does not feel totally clean with this product. I use this to take off the makeup and then use a cleanser to clean the rest up.