September 19, 2014 | 1605 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Voluminous mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 5/20/2014 6:23:00 PM More reviews by Amariah

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I was told this was a good mascara by the Priceline consultant. I paid $26 for the privilege. This is an overpriced product for a terrible quality. I went to a meeting and I looked like a racoon. The mascara consistency was lovely. However, it kept smudging. I already have dark circles under the eyes, and it made my appearance worst. The quality is not here for me.

I cleaned up the product from my eyes, throughout the day when my partner came home. He asked me what happened to my eyes. He stated they are very dark. Yes, throughout the day, it flaked, smudged and it was sticky. This occurred about four times in a day. It was high maintenance. The product was very disappointing for me. I think it was a waste of money. If possible try to sample this before buying. While many like this product, I can honesty say it was one of the worst mascara I had the misfortune of buying.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2014 9:40:00 PM More reviews by larabr

I think this may be the best mascara I have ever used. I'm so picky with drugstore products, and while I had heard good things about this one before trying it, I wasn't expecting much when I tried it. Boy, was I surprised! I have to say though, I feel that this gets better after a couple of weeks of use. Something about the consistency of the formula just seems to improve with time. A few coats of this and my lashes look great, and I like huge, long, fat, drag-queen kind of lashes! I love this mascara, I can't believe I waited so long to give it a try.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2014 5:55:00 AM More reviews by troo12

Finally a favorite mascara. I have no fall out at the end of the day (my biggest problem that I thought I would never find a solution to). My eyelashes become long and dark. This mascara also allows for multiple coats without clumping!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2014 8:10:00 PM More reviews by lurketylurk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried this because so many YTers claim it as HG. I liked it going on. It was not amazing but did give nice dimension and blackness to my lashes. However, it smudged on me by the end of the day, which is the kiss of death for me and a mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2014 2:57:00 AM More reviews by jasminxpx3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my ultimate mascara. I always run back to this even when I think that I want to try something new. Nothing compares to this.

Don't get me wrong I've tried some amazing mascaras but for some reason this will always be my #1 love.
It never fails to give me long, voluminous, clump-free lashes. The best part is it doesn't flake after long wear and it doesn't make my lashes hard. Those are my biggest pet peeves when it comes to mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2014 11:12:00 AM More reviews by blondebeaute

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I always find myself running back to Voluminous when I am out of mascara and don't have time to shop around. Its a great mascara for volume. Not necessarily length. I like to have it in my kit for clients as well because its really good at giving a full effect. It also never flakes (from my usage) and it doesn't run or smudge. I love this mascara because it's basic and a quick pick when I'm rushing to the store for a mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/26/2014 11:04:00 PM More reviews by confuzzled

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this after my HG, L'Oreal Lash Out waterproof was discontinued. No love here. Thick and clumpy, tiny fibers and smudges in no time. Won't repurchase. The search for the new HG continues.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2014 10:41:00 PM More reviews by Princess777

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A classic! No matter how many times you change your mascara, girls who have tried it, you know like me that we ALWAYS go back to this one. I find it gives the perfect fullest glam lashes we all want. The price is okay, but if you use a lot of mascara like I do (religiously), I might get pricey because it doe's finish fast I find (maybe the texture being really creamy which causes you to put a lot on your lashes…) but it’s still an amazing quality-price value. I absolutely love it and I’m not the only one!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2014 2:28:00 PM More reviews by skuper

This is my go to mascara for the past 7 years. Its perfect to add volume that looks naturally for lashes, and its good on my sensitive eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2014 12:11:00 PM More reviews by BriJax01

This mascara isn't amazing but it's really nice and does a great job at lengthening! I would repurchase it.