L'Oreal Voluminous Original

3.6

Aqua/water/eau, paraffin, cyclopentasiloxane, cera alba/beeswax/cire d'abeille, stearic acid, triethanolamine, acacia senegal gum, carnauba/carnauba wax/cire de carnauba, palmitic acid, dimenthiconol, hydroxyethyl-cellulose, panthenol, imidazolidinyl urea, sodium polymethacrylate, methylparaben, PEG/PPG- 17/18 dimethicone, 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol, propylparaben, simethicone, BHT, polyquaternium-10. MAY CONTAIN /- CI 77492, CI 77499, CI77491/iron oxides; CI 77007/ultramarines; CI 77891/titanium oxide; CI 77266/black 2; mica; CI 75470/carmine; CI 77510/ferric ferrocyanide; CI 77288/chromium oxide greens; CI 77289/chromium hyrdoxide green

on 1/11/2015 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is, to date, the only beauty product that I had a bad experience with, retried and then ended up loving.

Usually if I don't like a product, as I did with this initially due to its wet formula that I felt clumped my lashes together, I think 'WE'RE DONE'. But after I got tired of rubber bristle brushes and Maybelline Falsies waterproof that was extremely difficult to remove, I wanted something dependable and easy.

The difference this time was removing excess product from the brush. I just swipe the entire brush on the opening of the product and then I know there won't be too much to goop up my lashes. Sometimes I get a good look in one coat. Easy to apply and easy to remove.

A (big) fault of this mascara is that it doesn't hold a curl well at all because of the wet formula. Maybe I'll try layering it someday or trying the waterproof.

I just threw this away.

I wanted to love this mascara as so many do, but it never failed to smudge on me.

on 1/5/2015 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love how this mascara makes my sparse lashes look full...but it smudges like crazy so I'm frequently checking and fixing my eye makeup

I love it!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have been using this for at least 20 years. It's my HG! I have sparse lashes. It gives me doll like thick long lashes. I like to apply multiple coats, separating my eyelashes with an eyelash comb between coats. It dries fast enough to comb my lashes but not so long as when I blink it gets on my eye lids. I prefer this in black or brown black. It comes off easily with soap and water. If it gets a strange texture like grainy and flaky I realize it needs to be thrown out. It's good for 3 months tops. I have tried others but nothing makes my lashes as long and thick as this stuff. The carbon black was unlike this formula, shiny and slick and weird. It also didn't thicken and lengthen like this formula.

on 1/2/2015 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

This mascara gets the job done. This might even be my HG mascara, but I haven't tried the carbon black version yet! I have very long eyelashes normally so I really needed something just to make them look a lot thinker. It did make my lashes clumpy at the beginning and I almost threw it away BUT after a week it didn't do it at all! I don't need to curl my lashes so I don't not know how well it holds a curl, but it DOES however make me look like I'm wearing falsies when I'm not! I've just bought my second tube of this today!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I've tried so many mascaras but this one is MAGIC. People tell me my eyelashes are the longer they've ever seen, and only when I started using this mascara! They all say "I need your eyelashes" and stuff like that! Only complaint is that the end of the wand gets very clumped up, but that can be helped with some tissue to wipe it off!

on 12/26/2014 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

This makes my eyelashes thicker. It can get clumpy so pack on the mascara before it hardens. It's not the best mascara I've ever tried but it's very good.

on 12/18/2014 3:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

A staple:)

on 12/12/2014 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

My HG mascara! Have been using it for over 10 years!

Video Reviews & Tutorials