L'Oreal Voluminous Original

3.6

Aqua/water/eau, paraffin, cyclopentasiloxane, cera alba/beeswax/cire d'abeille, stearic acid, triethanolamine, acacia senegal gum, carnauba/carnauba wax/cire de carnauba, palmitic acid, dimenthiconol, hydroxyethyl-cellulose, panthenol, imidazolidinyl urea, sodium polymethacrylate, methylparaben, PEG/PPG- 17/18 dimethicone, 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol, propylparaben, simethicone, BHT, polyquaternium-10. MAY CONTAIN /- CI 77492, CI 77499, CI77491/iron oxides; CI 77007/ultramarines; CI 77891/titanium oxide; CI 77266/black 2; mica; CI 75470/carmine; CI 77510/ferric ferrocyanide; CI 77288/chromium oxide greens; CI 77289/chromium hyrdoxide green

on 10/8/2014 9:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I don't understand the hype of this product. My lashes looks fake (not in a good way) and after a few hours its so flakey under my eyes it looks terrible. It smells a bit weird too. Will not buy again.

on 10/8/2014 3:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is my favorite drugstore mascara. It's the only drugstore mascara that gives me length and volume and a lush look to my lashes.

on 9/30/2014 11:55:00 PM

i like this mascara. I prefer to use 2 coats. It really opens up my eyes and makes my lashes pretty. I don't notice any flakes/fall out. The mascara wand can get collect a little too much mascara when I pull it out, but I just wipe it back onto the mascara tube and go on. Considering what I have paid for high end mascara I think this price is a deal.

on 9/20/2014 9:25:00 AM

My go-to mascara. Formula is a nice consistancy, the wand is not too big or small, the color is a nice, true black. It doesn't clump, smear, or flake. It lasts all day and gives lits of volume. I layer Miss Manga underneath to give some length first, which is the only minus for this mascara; it's not so good for lengthening. But overall, a great everyday mascara that is affordable, works like it should, and stays put without flaking or smudging. I'll always have this mascara in my makeup bag!

on 9/14/2014 11:14:00 PM

I've tried a ridiculous number of mascara, from high-end to drugstore. I have a million in my collection but this is my GO-TO. Amazing product. Usually on sale for a few bucks at Shoppers. HG.

on 9/10/2014 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Junk
I found this to do nothing. It dries out quickly and I saw no volumizing at all, forget length, I felt like I was using an old mascara. L'oreal keeps making really poor products, pretty packaging and lots of appealing ads but I find most of their products to be flops over the past few years.
There are a lot of better mascara's than this one at the drugstore I do not get the hype???

on 9/3/2014 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

This is one of the best drugstore mascaras. It gives good volume and some length. The color I picked up is blackest black. It is a dark black color and it makes my lashes look volumized and fanned out. I would buy again and I highly recommend.

on 8/29/2014 1:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I actually really like this mascara alot. I don't get any smudging with it. It does really help to add noticeable volume to my eyelashes whenever I use it. It does clump up a bit if I keep layering on coats of it, but that isn't a big enough thing to ever keep me from repurchasing again. If your looking for a good drugstore mascara, then this is definitely probably the best out there.

One of my tried and trues. I love this mascara. It's a wet formula mascara. It doesn't smudge, clump, or flake. I've had a tube of this consistently for years, now. Delivers excellent length and volume. I use this one as as a base coat, sometimes, then layer. This easily out performs many HE mascaras. Try this one in Carbon Black.

on 8/22/2014 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

One of the BEST drugstore mascaras out there. This is seriously better than most high end ones. It doesn't smudge or run and comes off easily. It doesn't clump or flake either, which is the most important things to me.