Maybelline Lash Discovery Mini-Brush Waterproof

3.7

Petroleum Distillates, C8-9 Isoparaffin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Beeswax, Carnauba Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Water, Paraffin, Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Rice Starch, Polyvinyl Laurate, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Olyquaternium-10, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Ultramarines, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Manganese Violet, Carmine, Chromium Oxide Green, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Ferric Ferrocyanide.

on 7/14/2011 6:21:00 PM

This is a great mascara for any lady with thinning lashes. The brush allows maximum control for getting into to those hard-to-reach areas where the flimsiest lashes lurk. It has great staying power and I think most people will find this a great mascara.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Great for lower lashes. And cheap, too!

on 6/15/2011 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

At first, I was a little skeptical about this one because Of the minibrush, but it turned out to be more of a pro than a con. Not only did it get to all my lashes but it also gave my lashes some gorgeous definition. The length was pretty impressive, not dramatic but impressive and the application was also really neat, even with the jiggle technique. The best bit was no clumps!
Although, I think the one thing, if there was one negative thin I could say about this particular mascara, was the fact that the application took a while before I got my desired look, but I really don't think that's a problem unless you're like me and really love the dramatic look.
Overall, this mascara was definitely very impressive.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I am loving this mascara! It does wonders for my sad little lashes. For a day look jus apply one coat, for a night look do a few coats. No clumping, smudging, dryin out. It is a pain to remove but hey its waterproof! I actually like the smaller brush, it allows me to reach the tiny end ones without making a mess and getting to much product. Great mascara!

on 6/9/2011 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

It seems every single mascara I purchase has a huge wand to it. My lashes are short and stubborn and I need to get in there with a smaller wand without having to poke my eyes out! I finally bought this when it was recommended to me from my aunt who is a makeup artist. I absolutely love it because of the wand. As for the product itself, it can still clump if you're not careful. I layer about 3-4 coats on before I start seeing the clumping. The wand really is genius and I have yet to find another mascara with a wand that works as well as this one.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this for summer pool parties, but I forgot how thin waterproof mascara consistencies usually are. I love the original version of this product and its brush, but the waterproof version is too thin and delicate to get much product onto your lashes. I have to spend at least 5 or so minutes building to get the top lashes to look normal (like they don't have mascara; my tips are very pale) and I gave up on the bottom lashes (wouldn't stick to them).

Overall, the best WP mascara I have found has been the comb-brush by L'Oreal (Volume Shocking). It stays on forever, too, and you can define your lashes perfectly so they don't look overdone.

on 4/28/2011 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Love this stuff. All mascaras look to obvious to me, not this one.

on 3/23/2011 1:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I like this mascara I think do to the brush. It is tiny & works great for lower lashes. It is a good finishing mascara because of the brush for those hard to reach parts of the eyes. I understand that this has been discontinued, so I purchased a few just for the brush. If Maybelline would just make the brush for sale that would be terrific.

on 3/2/2011 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this a long time ago and forgot to write a review on it. I really liked it, the brush was small enough to get to the roots of my lashes and still get my lower lashes coated without smudging or flaking. It gave a very natural look but I like that, so not a ton of volume/length, but enough to make them look fuller and separated.

on 2/13/2011 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I just got this and the same time that Clinique has come out with a mascara that features a tiny wand just for lower lashes! I have long upper and lower lashes but the ends of my dark lashes have always been oddly light. I like how mascara brings out the tips of my lashes, though did not use much on lower lashes till now because it would smudge or even with non wp, it was a pain to get on properly.

I also have down turned eyes somewhat and find it I get the very inner lashes both upper and lower, it makes for a more balanced eye. This is a lovely product and great for lower bottom lashes and inner lashes on upper and lower lids. I have yet to try this as my sole mascara because its so new to me but I will update when I have.