Cargo Cargo Bronzer in Medium

4.2

Mica, Talc, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Squalane, Aluminum Starch, Octenysuccinate, Polyethylene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Kaolin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylparaben, Methicone, Mineral Oil. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This bronzer is definitely one of the best on the market. I've been reading reviews, and I'm actually really surprised that some people are saying it goes on streaky, or orangey. I've never had that problem with it. I think the key is, especially if you have tan skin like mine, to first apply a tiny bit of blush to your brush then swirl it in the bronzer, applying it to your cheeks like a blush. After, with a light hand, you can apply some to your forehead/nose.
I find that using it is this way makes my skin absolutely GLOW. I have alright skin, and after using tinted moisturizer, I do this, and it really makes your skin look flawless but natural. If its streaking, or not looking right, its probably becuase your skin isn't moisturized enough. It might sound weird, but when i used to use it after bare minerals, on really matte skin, it looked alright. But when my skin is really nice and moisturized already, and then I use this, it looks amazing.
For people with light skin, I can't imagine this color being right for you - its just right for me, but im S. Asian so pretty tanned.
Really though, its an amazing product, if used properly, and definitely well worth the price because it lasts and lasts and lasts.

I like this product, but there is too much shimmer in it to make me want to repurchase. It however, is a nice color and does give nice coverage. During the winter this is nice to use because it really wakes up my face and brightens it. But any heat and it makes my face look soo shiny. Switched to the matte

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

This is the best bronzer I ever seen. It has nice golden shimmer, lasts super long and texture is very smooth so it can be easily applied. However I ve two other fav's
1. Cargo in medium
2. Cliniqe sunkissed
3. Phy. Formula

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I received a deluxe sample of this which was perfect since I had been on the hunt for a good bronzer.

I was excited to try it since it gets such raves in reviews and on the boards. It was a let down though as it went orange on me which I've never actually had a bronzer do. I'm neutral warm and couldn't pull it off. I've found NARS Laguna, however, to be absolutely perfect.

I'm NC 30 in MAC and Shell (30) in Chanel T.I.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

If I ever run out of the one I've got I would definitely repurchase. It goes on light/sheer and gives a natural enhancement to my pale face. I love this year-round. It's a little pricey but I've had mine for the past 4 years.

Love this stuff!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I received a sample of this bronzer in a swap. I tried it out this morning and not only did I love it, but got so many compliments on it from coworkers today. I really love that it does not appear orangey at all (at least not on me) and isn't too shimmery. I don't know where I've been hiding that I didn't hear the great reviews on this before. I will definitely be getting my hands on this and using it for a long time to come!

Let me start off by saying that I am a bronzer novice. I am usually very pale but since I started tanning I figured I should get a bronzer to enhance my tan. I researched the reviews and decided to try the cargo bronzer in medium.
I am NC30 right now and this bronzer is perfect for my color. It's got a very minimal shimmer. I dust it where the sun would naturally hit my face. It gives you a nice post-vacation glow.
The packaging is nice, it' very easy to open and if I ever did run out, I would definitely repurchase. I do think that if I weren't tan right now and was my usual NC20-25 that I would definitely need the Cargo LIGHT bronzer as the medium shade would be way too dark.

This is very nice. I have been looking for years for a bronzer that I could wear mostly as a blush and this is it. I have not tried it all over my face but just as a blush and give a lovely healthy glow to the cheeks that works with a cool or warm makeup look which is very useful. Goes on like a dream with good staying power and not sure if it is expensive as comes in a huge tin that will last forevers, so to me that is value.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this bronzer.I get so much compliments when i wear it.My skin just glow.I am NC 25 and this color is perfect for me.Also this don't broke me out as Laguna do.So nice...I own GA , Chanel ,Laguna,Guerlain,S.Marais and Bobbi Brown so far this is the best one.

When I swipe this on back of my hand I get the tan shade with lots of golden shimmer. This product looks bad on me when use it together with blush as a contour product. Thats the reason I did not like it first But it makes me look beautifully well rested and glowy when I skip the blush and wear this alone. I have found out that bronzers suck in contouring anyways. It is better to wear a matte neutral pinky-peach-brown shade as a contour product like Cargo Molokai or Prague. Anyways this is the one Ill settle with because it lasts a very long time and the color works well on my pale cool colouring, and most importantly it does not feel dry on my skin. It is very shimmery tho and I really would not recommend this if you have issues with very oily skintype.

Popular Bronzers