November 26, 2014 | 1335 users online

Toners - The Body Shop - Vitamin E Face Mist

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2011 9:28:00 PM More reviews by nabs07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this for a trip to egypt/yemen (hot weather) after reading reviews that it helps hydrates/refreshes the skin. I have oily skin so I felt I didnt need it for more moisture. After I came back to Canada, I started using it as a prep for make up application. I spray this over my face after cleansing/toning, let it dry, apply my primer and foundation, and use loose powder to set it. I've definitely seen an improvement in the way my make-up looks! It looks sheer and my make up stays on longer -- love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2011 6:12:00 AM More reviews by Cokioki

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a really good multitasker. I use it for these three reasons:

- It works as a moisturizer during summer, not good enough for cold Swedish winters though.
- It refreshes my skin in hot weather
- I spray it on my eye area as a base for my Touche Éclat which makes it sink into my skin a lot better and reduces the 'chalky' look Touche Éclat sometimes gives.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2011 2:36:00 PM More reviews by alchemistj

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Fabulous. Sprays a fine, even mist, and has a natural scent. It does a fine job refreshing your face midway through the day. Non-irritating. I bought this in Korea for 15, 000 won which is around $13-14? Not exactly a bargain but I only use 1 or 2 sprays when I'm out so it works for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2011 3:04:00 AM More reviews by kimmyn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have dry skin and this has done miracles for me in terms of making my makeup stay fresh and keeping my skin hydrated. I usually use a few sprays on my face to set my makeup and throughout the day to keep the dry patches at bay. It's like a cheaper Fix+ for me. HG item.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2011 8:56:00 AM More reviews by cassigail

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I use this to set my make up. I don't need it for moisture really, because I use face creams/moisturizers, and I have oily skin so I definitely don't need extra moisture, but I really like using this to help set my make up. I still have to touch up a couple times during the day with powder, especially if it's hot outside or where I am inside, but my make up looks awesome for quite some time thanks to this stuff. It also helps my eyeshadow pop out even more and look really bright. This is a must for me. Definitely recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2011 8:12:00 PM More reviews by laylaperdomo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I recently bought this on EBay, and I sure am glad I did. I have extremely dry skin and even after my various layers of face creams, my face feels uncomfortable and dry after approximately 5 hours during the winter time. I carry this in my purse and touch up my face with this dailyeven on topof my makeup. I can't see myself without it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2010 4:25:00 PM More reviews by ladymoonlight

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's supposed to set make - up, but I don't see this that much. But I love it for the fact that it gives immediate relief to dehydrated skin without shine, stickiness etc. There might be better products , but I'll stick to this one as it satisfies my needs.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2010 3:15:00 PM More reviews by gale2509

Great product, im an Expat living in the middle east and i just absolutely adore this product to rehydrate my skin in the heat. I also use it after applying my make up in the morning and it works perfectly at helping to set it for the day, which is no mean feat here in this temperature!
It has a very pleasant fragrance and the bottle is a great size for carrying around in my bag

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2010 2:37:00 PM More reviews by Vittoriak

I don't think I can live without it. It smells wonderful. It is hydrating. And it can set my makeup. Sometimes, when I feel like my foundation is not applied on so well, I just spray it on and it makes it look so much more natural and fresh! It's just great!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2010 9:08:00 AM More reviews by lalalalalady

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this product everytime I apply make-up on my face. I use it to wet my sponge and brushes for face or eyes. This is also a great refresher for the face. The price is also very affordable.