Lancome Miracle

3.8

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This smells cheap to me.. along with all Lancome's fragrances.

on 7/15/2010 6:40:00 PM

Received this as a gift and I absolutely did NOT like the scent. Doesn't smell anything floral to me, just spicy with some powdery scent that is unpleasant. Quite boring, generic and nothing special. Pretty bottle, however.

on 7/2/2010 3:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love this.
The smell changes dramatically after a few hours to a very sweet, lovely scent. Long lasting power.

on 6/20/2010 8:03:00 AM

one of my favourite scents! im on my second bottle. bought the first bottle when i was 18, loved it then, after using up the bottle, i moved on to other fragrances, and last year, i bought this again, and i am in love again! it is really common fragrance, i dont usually like popular or summery scents (DG light blue, bvlgari omnia amethyst, mar jacobs daisy, lanvin jeanne, moschino i love love, etc) but this is an exception!

on 6/3/2010 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVEEE this smell!! I've been using this smell for 6-7 years now and I'm still IN LOVE with this smell!! My other smell that I like is Romantic Wish from VS but I absolutely adore this smell. My husband does too =)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I received this perfume as a gift for my high school graduation and I loved the smell, I love the floral and light smell it has

on 4/13/2010 10:50:00 PM

This is my 2nd bottle first one was the "so magic" but its discontinued from macys. This perfume smells like a strong floral scent its nice I love it.

on 4/1/2010 6:34:00 PM

Nice pleasant fruity floral saved from being generic by a slightly mysterious spicy undertone.
Nonoffensive if unsophisticated. Can be worn anytime tastefully. Medium sillage, lasts 4 - 5 hours o.k.

Everyday scent for the office/springtime.
I think I judged this too harshly the first time I reviewed it. I did think it smells like detergent but now that I have smelt it again it's more citrus and fruity with a hint of pepper on dry down. But I can see that it all combines with the floral to make an energetic scent. Its a light fizzy scent now that I re-assesed it. But it does tickle the nose on first spraying. My roommate wore this, she is a very energetic and bubbly girl so it suits her...she's kinda child like as well and innocent. So it kinda reminds me of girls who like Happy Clinique. ON me it smells like a cheap drugstore brand scent. Kinda like Lucky Brand... eww. I want to love it but it doesn't work on me. I said it smells worse than L perfume by Gwen Stefani but that's not correct at all....since L is a more fresh green smell. Miracle is a floral. I like this for an older women or a women who is nursing maybe because it won't be too strong for babies. But I wouldn't wear perfume at all around a newborn. IMO. I will try this when I'm older. For now I like magnetic and seductive scents.

on 2/27/2010 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

This is a very mature scent. I feel like this scent is geared more towards women in their 30s or 40s. I bought and wore this perfume because it has a comforting scent, kind of like what I think would remind people of me when they caught a whiff of it (if that makes any sense at all).

Top Rated Lancome Products