Lancome Miracle

3.8

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I brought a 100ml bottle of this without even trying, and now I regret it a lot. The scent is not suitable for me, nor is it my taste. I can see this perfume appealing to someone who is in there mid 30's to mid 40's. The scent is strong and musky, as I find with most Lancome fragrance that it a fact, and oh how durable it is, wash after wash and my clothes still reeks of it.

i don't know why there are so much bad reviews. this product smells AMAZING, you get alot in a bottle, and it sprays so that one spray won't give you too much or too little. and i got this at a warehouse sale so it was very cheap. they have warehouse sales 2 times a year, so for people who don't like expensive things, go check it out.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This smells cheap to me.. along with all Lancome's fragrances.

Received this as a gift and I absolutely did NOT like the scent. Doesn't smell anything floral to me, just spicy with some powdery scent that is unpleasant. Quite boring, generic and nothing special. Pretty bottle, however.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love this.
The smell changes dramatically after a few hours to a very sweet, lovely scent. Long lasting power.

one of my favourite scents! im on my second bottle. bought the first bottle when i was 18, loved it then, after using up the bottle, i moved on to other fragrances, and last year, i bought this again, and i am in love again! it is really common fragrance, i dont usually like popular or summery scents (DG light blue, bvlgari omnia amethyst, mar jacobs daisy, lanvin jeanne, moschino i love love, etc) but this is an exception!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVEEE this smell!! I've been using this smell for 6-7 years now and I'm still IN LOVE with this smell!! My other smell that I like is Romantic Wish from VS but I absolutely adore this smell. My husband does too =)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I received this perfume as a gift for my high school graduation and I loved the smell, I love the floral and light smell it has

This is my 2nd bottle first one was the "so magic" but its discontinued from macys. This perfume smells like a strong floral scent its nice I love it.

Nice pleasant fruity floral saved from being generic by a slightly mysterious spicy undertone.
Nonoffensive if unsophisticated. Can be worn anytime tastefully. Medium sillage, lasts 4 - 5 hours o.k.

Popular Fragrances