Victoria's Secret Pink Perfume

Ahh, this perfume brings me back to so many memories! This is my boyfriend's favorite perfume ( only second to Ralph Lauren Ralph) & I constantly have been getting nagged to wear it more often. I love the fresh, clean scent. I think it's a little harsh for it to be called unoriginal. I think this is a staple in many women's beauty collections, and will continue to be. It has a scent that is undeniably irresistable. It actually reminds me of pink lemonade in a way!

I've never been one for heavier perfumes, and this one is perfect if you want a light, easy to wear yet super sexy scent that will drive your significant other crazy! It wears well on the skin, and the lotions are also nice too. I could only wish they would make a Pink shampoo; my boyfriend would go nuts!

So, I can see where the younger crowd would naturally gravitate towards it, but to all my older ladies; don't be afraid to pick it up & get your Pink on whenever you want a nice change of pace!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is my favorite perfume. Very girly and sexy at the same time. My only complaint is I wish it lasted longer. The smell fades after a few hours but will continue to repurchase. It's the only fragrance I really love.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I smell that same base used for the DREAM ANGEL line. Kind of cheapy, twangy, and sharp. Again herbal-like and strong carnation. I don't like it.. wouldn't purchase this again.

When I first smelled this I had to have it. It's very floral, and I loved it at first. It's still okay, but there are just so many scents out there that are so much better. This one is pretty unoriginal. When a friend of mine wore Be Delicious, which I detest, I noticed that it smells a lot like this one. That ruined it for me.

Won't be buying this again.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

What an absolutely uninspiring frangrance. It's not awful, it's just so forgetable. I've smelled better and more interesting Calgon body sprays than this. There's just no PERSONALITY to this fragrance to me. It just smells like your run-of-the-mill floral scents. Won't be re-purchasing

I love Pink!! My husband got me wearing it about 4 year's ago and ever since I've been hooked!! I even love all of their Limited Edition Pink perfume's, I'm addicted to pretty much everything Pink! I'd alway's suggest anyone out there looking for a new fragrance to give it a try!

I just love it!!! it is the best scent Victoria's Secret has come out with~i do not see it as being a teeny-bopper scent! as far as i know,PINK has been around for at least 10 years...it is crisp,vibrant and clean and the body mist is an excellent way to go! very portable and inexpensive~it is great to layer over the lotion,then it lasts longer.xo

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Absolutely LOVE this scent! I always go back to it because is just so girlie and feminine!! I won't be changing up fragrance for awhile!

My 13 year-old daughter has been wearing this for the past year. She smells delicious! For me, this is a light, very pretty, fun fragrance - best suited for a young person. A little too young for me at 40-something! If I was in my 20's or younger I'd definitely be wearing this : )

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love pink just as much as I love the body fragrance. It has great staying power. Everyone keeps saying its for high school girls. I dont think so. I am wayyyyyyy out of high school and way out of college. But I think the freshness of this scent is the best part that pretty much makes it ageless to me. If you like fresh scents then this would be the perfume for you

Popular Fragrances