November 25, 2014 | 1717 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Pink Perfume

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2009 7:32:00 AM More reviews by colleenwin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite perfume. Very girly and sexy at the same time. My only complaint is I wish it lasted longer. The smell fades after a few hours but will continue to repurchase. It's the only fragrance I really love.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/23/2009 1:32:00 PM More reviews by Joci22972

I smell that same base used for the DREAM ANGEL line. Kind of cheapy, twangy, and sharp. Again herbal-like and strong carnation. I don't like it.. wouldn't purchase this again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2009 5:57:00 AM More reviews by bobbictx

When I first smelled this I had to have it. It's very floral, and I loved it at first. It's still okay, but there are just so many scents out there that are so much better. This one is pretty unoriginal. When a friend of mine wore Be Delicious, which I detest, I noticed that it smells a lot like this one. That ruined it for me.

Won't be buying this again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2009 9:59:00 PM More reviews by suzyqz1970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

What an absolutely uninspiring frangrance. It's not awful, it's just so forgetable. I've smelled better and more interesting Calgon body sprays than this. There's just no PERSONALITY to this fragrance to me. It just smells like your run-of-the-mill floral scents. Won't be re-purchasing

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2009 3:25:00 PM More reviews by Novavelle

I love Pink!! My husband got me wearing it about 4 year's ago and ever since I've been hooked!! I even love all of their Limited Edition Pink perfume's, I'm addicted to pretty much everything Pink! I'd alway's suggest anyone out there looking for a new fragrance to give it a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2009 10:54:00 PM More reviews by zenbabylove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just love it!!! it is the best scent Victoria's Secret has come out with~i do not see it as being a teeny-bopper scent! as far as i know,PINK has been around for at least 10 years...it is crisp,vibrant and clean and the body mist is an excellent way to go! very portable and inexpensive~it is great to layer over the lotion,then it lasts longer.xo

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2009 11:25:00 AM More reviews by SexySnowfall

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Absolutely LOVE this scent! I always go back to it because is just so girlie and feminine!! I won't be changing up fragrance for awhile!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2009 8:47:00 PM More reviews by madyanna

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My 13 year-old daughter has been wearing this for the past year. She smells delicious! For me, this is a light, very pretty, fun fragrance - best suited for a young person. A little too young for me at 40-something! If I was in my 20's or younger I'd definitely be wearing this : )

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2009 11:41:00 AM More reviews by BelleFemme

I love pink just as much as I love the body fragrance. It has great staying power. Everyone keeps saying its for high school girls. I dont think so. I am wayyyyyyy out of high school and way out of college. But I think the freshness of this scent is the best part that pretty much makes it ageless to me. If you like fresh scents then this would be the perfume for you

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2009 6:59:00 AM More reviews by jugiwax

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's smells fresh and flirty. Perfect for summer.