April 16, 2014 | 1911 users online

Styling Products - TiGi - Bed Head Manipulator

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2009 2:51:00 PM More reviews by gildedangel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is ok, I am not sure if I will repurchase again. It seems a little thick for my very fine hair. I like the look that it gives me but it can begin to look a little greasy after a few hours. The smell gets to me as well; I really dislike coconut! I will use it up but I don't know if I will buy it again. I am kinda neutral on this product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2009 1:41:00 PM More reviews by nettimacs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

because i don;t like the smell i don't use it too ofetn so i think it will last for ages.. i can create so many fantastic styles but the smell is just way too sweet for my tase and i am really keen on the packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2009 2:15:00 AM More reviews by brittanyawesome

As a hair stylist, this product is amazing. There is NOTHING that compares! NOTHING! It's great for guys and girls. Brings out the texture in hair, creating a peacie look, but adds a little bit of shine as well. Would not recommend for people with fine, limp hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2009 1:06:00 PM More reviews by steff612

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got my haircut last night and happened to ask the stylist what I could use on my short, very thin, fine hair for that piecy look. I have bought a lot of products and they usually end up making my hair greasy and weighed down. This stuff is amazing! I'm so glad I mentioned to her that I was looking for something. I think it is expensive but after trying it, I could care less about price. Make sure if you buy it that your stylist explains how to use it or you will end up with a gross mess in your hair. Hope you like it as much as I do.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2009 12:30:00 AM More reviews by furchttrommel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i love this smell!! I bought this for a piecey look for my short/medium length hair and it really does deliver. I also used this in the boy's hair for a more natural/messy look in his hair, it worked very well for that, too! it seems to have pretty decent holding power as long as you aren't sleeping on it or anything and again, the smell is amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2009 7:55:00 AM More reviews by dnemoy85

This product is a staple as a finishing product or a frizz taming product to revamp hair on days I dont wash my hair and it is frizzy from ahving slept on it. Smells amazing liek all tigi products and dont let it fool you jsut because it looks very sticky and gooey it really isnt. A very flexable oddlooking texture but all you need is to rub the smallest dab in between your hand and jsut run over hair either while its wet to seal in frizz and polish hair or when its dry for flyaways and frizz. Never leaves your hair greasy and is great for every hair type for control, layering, bangs, absolutely anything. This product is truly versatile in holding pwoer yet never builds up or get sticky or greasy like so many others. Lasts forever!

Try it and you'll love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2009 11:44:00 PM More reviews by iwannabeakennedy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this. It's excellent on medium to long hair for going for a piecy rockstar look. Smells amazing. A little bit of product has a big effect, if done correctly. Remember to soften the product between fingers and then apply to wet or dry hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2009 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Diningchicken

This is such an amazing product!! First of all, it smells AMAZING. Second, it is really good at controlling flyaways. For example, when I do the occasional pouf, i have those stubborn baby hairs that don't listen, and I just apply a teeny bit on and it keeps it down. I got this a while ago, and its still kind of full, so for the price, its worth it. I have wavy hair, so when I want to get those sexy messy bed-head waves, I just apply a small amount to my hair when its wet. I let it air-dry scrunching it a little and then my hair looks so amazing. It adds shine so thats definitely a plus. I would buy it again, but it looks like I won't need to anytime soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2008 11:13:00 PM More reviews by idigdirt

This stuff is awesome. I have fine but lots of wavy to curly shoulder length layered hair. I blow dry my hair upside down to get height at the crown. I don't completely dry the rest, just the crown. With my hair still damp, but not dripping I style and scrunch with Manipulator. It holds my hair and defines the curls. Doesn't make it greasy looking.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2008 6:11:00 PM More reviews by smashbox2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this stuff! I was able to get a travel size with a travel hairspray. I had been dying to try this but read that it wouldn't be good for long hair. Well I thought I would try it anyway and so glad I did! It can add texture to the hair. Or when I want it really straight I run it through my hair (avoiding the roots) and it helps to smooth down my hair. Kills frizz and flyaways and doesn't build up. I love it!