Cover Girl Eye Enhancers - Mink

Price: $

on 8/27/2011 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

In summer we tend to buy gold bronze eyeshadows and throw them out after we are tired of them. But this one is perfect and i don't think i'll get tired of it. I put this all over the lid and crease and put a dark brown eyeshadow in the outer crease, put a little bit of brown eyeliner on the outer top lashline and outer bottom lashline and mascara. And the look is so perfect for summer and it looks like a look using the urban decay NAKED palette it's that pretty.But usually for school I put this in the outer corner and some mascara and it makes my brown eyes POP so beautiful yeah that's all I have to say I love this.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is a really great eyeshadow for everyday use and I think it would compliment a lot of different skin tones and eye colours. I find some of the top layers of these eyeshadows thou to be really dry but once you use that top layer up its as smooth as ever adn pigmented! Covergirl really has improved the quality of their eyeshadows over the years.

on 8/23/2011 9:46:00 PM

I have to join the love fest. This is a pretty neutral and the shimmer gives it a little pop. I use this on the lid and can dress it up by using a range of crease/brow colors. I like to use crazy color eyeliners, so using Mink as the lid color helps to keep me from looking like a clown.

To summarize, Mink is the like the black t-shirt. It is a staple that pretty much goes with everything.

on 8/1/2011 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been loving this as well. This shade just gives me a summery, beach girl glow. It's so cheap too. I use it all around the lid, in the tear duct, all the way to the bottom line. It's gorgeous.

I love this eyeshadow. One of my HG products! CG has totally upped the amp on their eyeshadow formulations, this is so so so so so smooth and creamy feeling. A little bit of fallout wiht this e/s but it's well worth it. Just tap off your brush and it's good to go. I find a brush works better with this e/s because it's so smooth, even though I do like sponge applicators for packing on color. This pinky/gold/bronze/gold/brown color is good for all eye and skin colors. Love it! (p.s. I use a drugstore eye primer and brush with this and it looks amazing)

on 7/28/2011 12:20:00 AM

I'm new to the site...and was happy and surprised to see this listed, with great reviews. I've used this shadow color on and off for years, depending on the season and the look I'm going for. (I've purchased it at least 3 times)

I usually use a very neutral skin-tone shadow on my lid up to my brows for a nice consistent color; then just use a touch of the Mink on my lids. It brings a nice luminesce without being too sparkly. I hope that they keep making it!!! It's a keeper.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love the color of this eyeshadow! I bought this shade way back when i was just starting out with makeup. I had gone out and bought multiple, neutral, covergirl eyeshadows. It ended up being my favorite of the ones I had purchased. I wore it every single day and have almost used it up! I've even recieved several compliments on it. When I use it now, I do realize that I don't really like the formula of it. It stays on fine with my UDPP, I don't have an issue with that. Yet, it wasn't as soft as some other brands of eyeshadow I have. (being both high-end, and, drugstore eyeshadows) I will be using this up, but, I won't be repurchasing. If only I could find a MAC, WetN'Wild, or, Urban Decay dupe of this color...

on 7/9/2011 7:30:00 PM

This is a great overall lid color! it is a nice neutral shade that gives shimmer to your lids and paired with a matte brown in the crease you have got a wonderful combination! I would definitely buy this again, last time i bought it i got it 50% off or so, so if that happens again i will repurchase!

on 6/19/2011 10:24:00 PM

Mink! you are fantastic! This is a mighty close dupe for Mac's Naked Lunch e/s. I don't use this as an eyeshadow, rather I brush this lightly all over my face. It's a lustre formula so there is no obvious shimmer and no glitter. It's a sheer brown, a "wash' really to just liven up my makeup. I love Naked Lunch, but this gives an oomph to my NW25 complexion for the summer. I love it and it's dirt cheap. With a coupon at CVS I actually got this today for $1.50. I will always have this with me!

on 6/19/2011 5:13:00 PM

This is a beautiful goldish,bronze with pink undertones. It has incredible pigmentation and is great for every day wear. i will definatly reperchus!!!