December 20, 2014 | 1578 users online

Eyeliner - New York Color - Liquid Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 8:05:00 AM More reviews by Maimac

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I found this eyeliner extremely easy to apply. Its also very pigmented.
The best thing about this liquid eyeliner is that it is waterproof and very long lasting...however, its very easy to remove with make up removing wipes or creams etc..
Will repurchase when i run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2014 10:03:00 PM More reviews by pinkglitterca24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMGOMGOMGOMG this is amazing and only under $2!!! I have used this product for years and years and finally here is a review. I use the color black and it is so dark and rich and pigmented. The applicator has the best shape and tip and feels so smooth and soft (I have practiced using liquid liner for like 5 years) and I cannot get enough of the eye liner. You honestly can't pass on this offer. I would pay at least $20 if I had to (and that's something I don't say often cause I am a really CHEAP ASS person). I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. It's only eye liner and I obsess over it every day. I am almost out of the tube and I love repurchasing it and laughing at people who pay a lot more when I get this amazing one for literally 80% less. YOU NEED THIS EYE LINER NOWWWW! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2013 6:16:00 PM More reviews by Jessica24601

Well, I ran out of my HG Rimmel Exaggerate so I drove to the Target where they were selling this eyeliner for only $3.40 so what the heck. I figured until I'm done w/ my Revlon Color Stay Gel Pot, I ll just get a cheap one as I want to finish that & just use the Gel more in general...I did not expect what I got. It was a long stick w/ a small insignificant looking little brush @ the end of it, so @ 1st I was like "darn!" However, when I applied it & it went on evenly & smoothly & most importantly EXTREMELY BLACK rich in pigment I was sold!! I love it. And, I removed the "stick" / applicator from my old Rimmel, washed it off, & dip THAT one in occassionaly when I require an extremely thin line. Being that it's rich in pigment, matte-esque & in-expensive, I prob will re-purchase alongside my Rimmel. NYC products I've attempted 7rl times & usually do not like much @ all to be honest, but you do get the odd hidden gem like this paticular liner.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2013 3:22:00 PM More reviews by Brendamazerati

I haven't found a better liquid liner than this one, it doesn't look like the picture but it still works great!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2013 6:33:00 PM More reviews by ohhhleslie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my HG liquid liner because it's super black and MATTE. I've tried a million drug store liners and I always hated that so many of them dry to a shiny finish. I will admit that when I first tried this liner years ago, I hated it because I was so thrown off by the "brush tip". It looks nothing like the picture on the packaging. The brush tip is pretty similar to a tiny nail polish brush, but with practice you can achieve a really sleek and sharp cat eye look. The only bad thing I'd have to say is that it sometimes does get crackly and flaky, but it rarely happens to me. This really is the best drug store liquid liner, I'd suggest buying it at CVS with a coupon and when they have sales on NYC products, I usually am able to buy two of them for only $1.50 :) !

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2013 6:08:00 PM More reviews by ixSNOWBUNNYx3

WOW! I'm seriously impressed with this liquid liner! This is extremely good for something worth $3!

I needed something that was easy to apply, as well as having some sort of staying power. This totally covered it. It was easy to use, it had amazing pigmentation, and the brush was thin, but you can layer this on forever.

I have this in the black, but I'm going back to buy the Pearlized one too, since the black is matte, and I was looking for a more shiny look.

I took one lippie off since this liner had such a long setting time. It was wet after a while, and I couldn't move my eyes in fear of smudging them. I suggest layering thin layers, so you won't be likely to smudge.

NYC makeup has been a hit and miss for me, but this is something I'm going to use forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2013 8:38:00 AM More reviews by eikao

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had to make an account just for this. I live in Florida and even though it's fall, it's still warm and humid. I don't use foundation or eye primer or eyeshadow (because it's Florida and things tend to melt on my face or break me out), or anything that can possibly lend to an eyeliner lasting longer than without those above products. I went to go have lunch with a couple of colleagues and we sat outside on the patio, there were no fans, no A/C, and the sun was beating down on me because the umbrella didn't cover me. I have oily skin and was kinda sweaty, and I was worried about my eyeliner as it was new to me and I'd never tried it before, but nobody said anything. And when I finally got to a mirror, I was surprised (and so relieved) that it hadn't even smudged or even migrated to my lower lash line and the pigmentation was still great and dark. It wasn't until I removed it that night that it came off. And it isn't waterproof. It might not work with your skin type or what-have-you, but it definitely worked for me. 10/10 would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2013 11:46:00 PM More reviews by habana

I'm not too experienced with liquid eyeliners but I found this brush to be easy to work with. Very easy to create a fine line close to my lashes & it stays on all day. Can't beat the price (about $3) & the quality was better than I expected.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2013 5:09:00 PM More reviews by sugaryspice82

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty good liquid eyeliner, the brush is easy to make small precise lines with, and it doesn't flake on me. I accidentally got the pearl black colour, so it's a little too sparkly for me. However, this is the cheapest liquid eyeliner ever, so it's really good for how cheap it is! You should definitely go buy it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2013 9:10:00 PM More reviews by livelynnlipstick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this product is amazing!! best eyeliner everrr! and its only $1 and some change this is the only eyeliner I have ever used that stays put all day honestly go buy it!:)