November 23, 2014 | 1930 users online

Eyeliner - New York Color - Liquid Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2013 6:08:00 PM More reviews by ixSNOWBUNNYx3

WOW! I'm seriously impressed with this liquid liner! This is extremely good for something worth $3!

I needed something that was easy to apply, as well as having some sort of staying power. This totally covered it. It was easy to use, it had amazing pigmentation, and the brush was thin, but you can layer this on forever.

I have this in the black, but I'm going back to buy the Pearlized one too, since the black is matte, and I was looking for a more shiny look.

I took one lippie off since this liner had such a long setting time. It was wet after a while, and I couldn't move my eyes in fear of smudging them. I suggest layering thin layers, so you won't be likely to smudge.

NYC makeup has been a hit and miss for me, but this is something I'm going to use forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2013 8:38:00 AM More reviews by eikao

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had to make an account just for this. I live in Florida and even though it's fall, it's still warm and humid. I don't use foundation or eye primer or eyeshadow (because it's Florida and things tend to melt on my face or break me out), or anything that can possibly lend to an eyeliner lasting longer than without those above products. I went to go have lunch with a couple of colleagues and we sat outside on the patio, there were no fans, no A/C, and the sun was beating down on me because the umbrella didn't cover me. I have oily skin and was kinda sweaty, and I was worried about my eyeliner as it was new to me and I'd never tried it before, but nobody said anything. And when I finally got to a mirror, I was surprised (and so relieved) that it hadn't even smudged or even migrated to my lower lash line and the pigmentation was still great and dark. It wasn't until I removed it that night that it came off. And it isn't waterproof. It might not work with your skin type or what-have-you, but it definitely worked for me. 10/10 would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2013 11:46:00 PM More reviews by habana

I'm not too experienced with liquid eyeliners but I found this brush to be easy to work with. Very easy to create a fine line close to my lashes & it stays on all day. Can't beat the price (about $3) & the quality was better than I expected.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2013 5:09:00 PM More reviews by sugaryspice82

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty good liquid eyeliner, the brush is easy to make small precise lines with, and it doesn't flake on me. I accidentally got the pearl black colour, so it's a little too sparkly for me. However, this is the cheapest liquid eyeliner ever, so it's really good for how cheap it is! You should definitely go buy it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2013 9:10:00 PM More reviews by livelynnlipstick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this product is amazing!! best eyeliner everrr! and its only $1 and some change this is the only eyeliner I have ever used that stays put all day honestly go buy it!:)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2013 11:24:00 PM More reviews by IrisLilyRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is now my go-to eyeliner! I like to do a winged out look and I use this with a gel or pencil liner to set it, and it lasts all day without smudging. I've purchased two so I can have one on me at all times! The finish is rather more shiny then most eyeliners, but I don't mind, and that can be fixed with a bit of pencil. The brush is also thicker then most I use, but I find this actually gives me more control and creates a thicker, straighter line then my thinner eyeliners. Highly recommended, and a great price too!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2013 1:57:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was pretty good for a drugstore eyeliner and I'm usually a fan of L'oreal eyeliners or Milani liqui-eye. It was cheap too. It has good pigmentation and it lasted on my oily lids without smudging or fading. The only thing I can complain about is the brush. It is not the best for getting an accurate line and I had to work slowly using it or it didn't create a precise line for me. Other than that, this is nice to keep around in my makeup bag and I don't have to feel bad if I lose it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 6:43:00 PM More reviews by Unicorny101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my second attempt at buying a liquid eyeliner because the first one I used was unforgiving (if you messed up, you couldn't wipe it off cleanly without leaving behind a smudge) and was tad expensive since eyeliner is a staple to my look. This eyeliner was cheap and it works great! Easy to apply soft bristles and applies darkly and dries fasts. It also doesn't get all over my eyelashes. Love it!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/2/2013 5:30:00 PM More reviews by jessimug

I was disappointed the second I opened the applicator. The brush looks NOTHING like it does on the packaging. It shows a "precision brush applicator" but in reality it looks like a mini nail polish applicator. How am I supposed to apply it without getting it everywhere? It was only about $2 but I'm trying to get a refund. Very unhappy with this product. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 7/17/2013 1:20:00 AM More reviews by bettybear135

I don't know if I got a bad product or what, but hell, this eyeliner can't even stay on my eyelid for more than 30 minutes. What's the MOST annoying thing is that it flakes off and GETS INTO MY EYES making them red and irritated. I wouldn't buy this eyeliner again. I'll rather spend my $2.49 on 2 elf liquid eyeliners