BeneFit Cosmetics Boo Boo Zap

2.2

on 2/6/2007 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This really helps heal pimples faster than they normally would. However, the tiny vial it comes in goes too quickly for the price you pay for it. Also, if you do have it longer than a couple of weeks the product separates and even shaking it vigorously won't mix it back up.

on 12/31/2006 9:16:00 AM

I'm very surprised by these reviews, as I LOVE this product, and have relied on it for years. It doesn't sting or burn (even on my super-sensitive skin,) and it actully calms redness and irritation that the blemish may have. At first the smell isn't too fantastic, but I've gotten used to it, and I don't mind it at all anymore.
You do have to apply this several times a day to recieve the results that are promised, once or twice a day wont do it-- but in the end, it's worth it to have that previously huge, red zit calmed down and shrunken.
I did take off a lippie b/c it's a bit expensive for the amount you get, especially b/c you have to use it so much-- but, it's a great product, and I'll continue to use it!!

on 12/11/2006 12:22:00 PM

This stuff does absolutely nothing to get rid of acne. Cute name, that is what you're paying for. Plus, it burns.

on 11/20/2006 10:52:00 AM

Useless product. Just burnt the hell out of any acne i had. Then the acne spots were pissed and lingered even longer than they should have. I threw it out.

on 10/6/2006 9:52:00 PM

I love this product. I rarely get pimples/zits but when I do, it works almost the next day. It goes on clear so you can apply it all day, and no one will know.

on 9/28/2006 11:00:00 PM

This stuff doesn't do anything on my zits. The roll-on cap came off inside the lid on mine and I couldn't get it back out. So, instead of rolling it on I have to shake some onto my finger and put it on that way. I probably could have returned it but it was too much trouble because I lost the receipt.

After a couple of weeks the liquid inside which was previously cloudy and white, turned into a clear liquid with white flakes floating in it. If I shake it vigorously it turns back into a cloudy liquid (still with white flakes though). For the price you would think it could stay the way it was when I bought it. For some reason I've been breaking out a lot lately and applying this doesn't seem to help clear them up. I'm definitely going to try something different next.

on 9/6/2006 11:59:00 PM

this is a STAPLE. also works POST WAXING to prevent ingrowns. works on bug bites. works on my boyfriends zits. my friends actually ask if i have it on me to toss on their zitties.
better for skin then proactiv. not too harsh. unfragranced, smells more like camphor.

on 8/16/2006 12:48:00 PM

I find the application kind of weird...maybe I'm used to lotion/cream spot treatments but a little dab of this stuff really works on getting the redness out and shrinking my zit.

on 6/23/2006 3:19:00 PM

i really like this stuff. nothing will 'cure' a spot other than time, but this really calms redness and seems to speed up healing. i haven't had any problems with floaty bits and the smell is so faint compared to other treatments (some that make my eyes water!). complaining about this stuff not being perfumed is pointless, adding perfume will just irritate skin more!
i also love the fact this is so watery as it really soaks in and you can apply make up over the top without rubbing it off.

on 6/21/2006 10:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This product is OK, as it really seems to get the redness out and soothes a pimple, but over time you start to see a film in the bottle and little particles floating around and this CAN'T be good. If there was a way to prevent this from happening, I believe this could be a better product.

Popular Treatments (Face)