July 31, 2014 | 2027 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Lancome - Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2013 3:23:00 PM More reviews by cutiepolish24

Let me start by saying this is an amazing makeup remover it removes the most stubborn makeup very easily. The downfall is that is so expensive at $33cnd which makes it very hard to keep buying since is an essential item that finishes very quick. I've tried lots of removers but this is the best as it has the double action liquid. Even though I found this amazing product I kept looking and found a product that is is so identical and works just as good at a fraction of the price at $5.95 which is the Yves Rocher Bluet sensitive eye makeup remover (I am on my second bottle) I think the LancĂ´me makeup remover is worth it if you can afford it but if not go for the Yves Rocher one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2013 12:14:00 AM More reviews by StephKatz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love that this doesn't give me any irritation. I

It's not too heavy, and not too light, which is to say that it removes all of my waterproof eye make up without the oily residue.

This makes removing makeup and eyeliner so much easier!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 9:47:00 PM More reviews by CamiWillians

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

you dont need to use a lot. a little pricey for the product but removes stubborn eyemakeup. but not i use a mascara that doesnt require remover and comes off like rubber but is budgeproof and waterproof. (i will write more about it later it is called fiberwig from dejavu from japan - maybe can be ordered via inet)

overall, this prodcut works well v gentle too and yes does leave a little oil residue but you should definitely use a cleanser after you remove eyemakeup anyway, so no big deal.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2013 2:08:00 PM More reviews by dontmakemeupgur

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love that this didn't sting my face.

There was also no nasty residue too. It's a little oily but it washes off. I don't even have to moisturize right after like I'd have to with other more irritating removers.

The product isn't perfect by any means.

It is too expensive. 26 bucks is just steep for a makeup remover no matter how great it is. It's just a bit over airport liquid limits, but hopefully those will go away. Most of all, though, WHY the childproof cap? That's so obnoxious, especially when getting home late and needing to get the make up off before bed

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2013 10:14:00 PM More reviews by Vanessamucho

I really wanted to hate this product. But sadly, it's one of my necessities now. I've used the ones that Lancome gives out in gifts with purchases, and after two years, I finally ran out (because they stopped giving them out) so I went out to purchase one. WHOA!!! The price literally blew me off my feet! I ended up leaving empty-handed. About 2 months later, I have tried 6 different eye-makeup removers and NONE, and I mean NONE, have done the excellent job that Bi-facil (I think that the name is weired) does. I use Bi-facil to take off my waterproof mascara (I wear it everyday) without dragging, tugging, or scraping my eyelashes. Those other makeup removers made me lose countless lashes. I would rather pay $29CDN instead of lower prices just so that I won't have to lose anymore

rated 2 of 5 on 10/31/2013 4:30:00 PM More reviews by AmyN24

This product doesn't really remove any makeup, water-proof or not. Not only that it burns when it comes on contact. Its a pretty useless product

rated 2 of 5 on 10/11/2013 1:06:00 PM More reviews by bikerchick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am quite surprised by all the glowing reviews of this product! It is quite gentle, and removes eyeshadow and long wear foundation easily but it doesn't remove my mascara or eyeliner well at all. I end up using so much of this product to take my makeup off that the bottle lasts barely a month. It leaves a very heavy residue and every morning I wake up with mascara all over my face because Bi-Facil just does not do it's job. I have found that regular old coconut oil does a much better job. Will never repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2013 8:56:00 AM More reviews by Weebs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I can understand the rave reviews but for me, this stuff is too oily. While it does a great job at removing even the most stubborn eye makeup without rubbing, it leaves an oily mess on my eyelids that's so heavy and nasty, I end up having to wash my eyes again with something stronger just to get rid of the oily residue. I'll stick to my makeup remover cloths, which work just the same but leave no nasty residue.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2013 8:51:00 AM More reviews by coconuty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

a great product indeed. feels luxury and rich but the price is crazy. try garnier eye make up remover instead, it's a similar formula and a lot cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2013 1:22:00 AM More reviews by missji

I love it, it does a great job removing even waterproof mascara while being gentle, it doesn't sting at all, it leaves the skin a bit oily if you use too much, I use only a little without rubbing and then I pass a clean cotton pad to remove the excess. I've tried a lot of brands, bioterm, neutrogena, la roche posay, klorane, olay, and this is by far my favorite.