Palladio Liquid Eyeliner

3.8

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is a good enough liquid liner for when I'm on a tight budget. It doesn't get smudged or runny like most liquid liners I've tried. I haven't cried or anything while wearing this but my eyes have watered and I don't have any problems with smudging or streaking. I usually have a huge problem with my eyeliner and mascara smudging under my eye mid-day, I don't even need to cry for it to happen. I think I just have oilier lids than most, I will usually get a tiny smudge under my eye. Not with this!
Now for the cons:
1)I'm not crazy about the applicator. It's okay but it's too short and hard, it's not the easiest to make a perfect smooth line. The short applicator doesn't hold enough liner so I sometimes have to stop mid stroke to redip. I usually have to go in very short strokes, almost dot-like lines in order to get a line. I don't know, maybe it's just me but I've never had so much trouble before.
2) Wish it dried faster. It's not terrible but I was using Stila's waterproof liquid liner which dried in literally 1-2 seconds. I like being able to open my eyes immediately and not get smudges. I am a person that likes to apply it and go out the door.
Overall, still a decent liner and I would get it again if I was very tight on cash.
Update: 10/8/2010-I was not giving this liner enough credit before. I went back to this liner because I didn't want to buy another Stila liner for $20 and I don't regret not paying the extra money. The little things that bother me are not the biggest deal, the most important part is it's a good, smudgeproof liquid liner for a good price which almost never happens. I upped the rating to a 5.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I truly wished, I would have liked this product...but I dont! I applied it and I seemed a true black..which i liked..but after like 10 minutes it started smudging ...ughhh...so I guess back to sallys it goes.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I thought that using felt tip eye liner would be better but it's not. I think it's harder to control....D:

The first time I used it my the corner of my eyes burned! The corner of my eye was dry for a couple of days....

I tried using the liner again and it was okay but smeared easily.
I think I'll just stick with Maybelline's liquid liner, pencil liner, or cream liner

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

My HG liquid eyeliner! I've tried countless liquid liners and this is a staple in my makeup routine. This liner is the perfect consistency, not too liquidy or too thick, staying power is excellent (I can easily get 10+ hours of wear out of this stuff and I have oily eyelids!) and it is smudge/waterproof. The applicator brush is really great, it's easy to use whether you want a thin line or a dramatic winged look. It's cheap, too! $6.00 average at most Sally's Beauty supplies and even using it daily, it lasts a few months.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

this eyeliner applies easily and doesn't smudge, unlike the other liquid eyeliners i've tried. it actually looked great! BUT a few seconds after applying it, i felt a burning/stinging sensation on my eyelids. i had to remove it real quick. the part where i put it looked like it was swelling up a bit. i have very sensitive skin & i wish they made it hypoallergenic.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Nice long handle, I love those. It has a felt tip, which allows for precision lines of various sizes, especially since it doesn't fan out when you apply pressure.

The actual formula, which I have in lavender, is very metallic and somewhat sheer. If you want a strong line, you'd be best off using layers.

I also suggest using it over a primer to help it stay, but it's pigmented and does make an impact.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my HG liquid eyeliner! The formula itself is very long lasting and the tip is very precise. One of these lasts me a few months and that's with me using it everyday. I use the black often. I have also tried the lavender and it's a pretty dark take on the color. I definitely recommend trying this :)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I absolutely love this product! I recently bought 2 different colors during a sale at Ulta. I chose the Lavender and Black/Brown. I meant to get Bronze instead of Black/Brown, but the liner is so great that I decided not to return it. The Lavender, which is really more of a deep purple or plum, is great for bringing out the green in my eyes, which I love since my eyes tend to look gray if I don't play up one of the undertones in them. The Black/Brown really brings out the blue too :) The applicator is super easy for me to use. I think that if you're unpracticed with liquid liner, this would be a good starter product, but it's perfect for experienced users too! If I have anything bad to say about this product, it's the fact that it is thin liquid and may not go on totally even. But that's not bad enough to take off any lippes!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

After spending years trying to get the hang of pencil eyeliners only to have them smudge all over my eye, I ran across this eyeliner on one of my many trips to Sally's. My eyelids are very oily even as I rapidly approach my 40's and keeping eyeliner on was always a challenge til I found this liquid liner. There are enough shades that you can be as dramatic or natural as you want. I like the black/brown and then there's a copper one which looks really good with my blue/grey eyes. And these eyeliners stay put. It takes a bit to get the hang of using a liquid liner but I think it's very worth it. Even if I mess up with the application, it's nothing a dampened q-tip can't fix. I read someone else of MUA suggest pressing the felt tip applicator against the side of the pot a few times to soften it up and make applying the liner easier and this does the trick very well

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

First of all, this is my HG liner. It's the perfect black and goes on smoothly, dries matte, clean line, perfect. Gives me awesome control over thickness and shape of the line. One thing that people might find a but iffy is that it can sting sometimes, but this is easily sideswept by rolling the bottle between your hands to mix the formula. This is easily rinsed with water but also stays on very well. About $7 at Sally's.

Top Rated Palladio Products