October 22, 2014 | 1854 users online

Eyeliner - Palladio - Liquid Eyeliner

rated 1 of 5 on 11/16/2009 2:25:00 PM More reviews by voodoogrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this eyeliner applies easily and doesn't smudge, unlike the other liquid eyeliners i've tried. it actually looked great! BUT a few seconds after applying it, i felt a burning/stinging sensation on my eyelids. i had to remove it real quick. the part where i put it looked like it was swelling up a bit. i have very sensitive skin & i wish they made it hypoallergenic.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2009 11:13:00 PM More reviews by ClarityRose

Nice long handle, I love those. It has a felt tip, which allows for precision lines of various sizes, especially since it doesn't fan out when you apply pressure.

The actual formula, which I have in lavender, is very metallic and somewhat sheer. If you want a strong line, you'd be best off using layers.

I also suggest using it over a primer to help it stay, but it's pigmented and does make an impact.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2009 12:42:00 PM More reviews by facebylace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my HG liquid eyeliner! The formula itself is very long lasting and the tip is very precise. One of these lasts me a few months and that's with me using it everyday. I use the black often. I have also tried the lavender and it's a pretty dark take on the color. I definitely recommend trying this :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2009 3:05:00 PM More reviews by MissHTinker

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this product! I recently bought 2 different colors during a sale at Ulta. I chose the Lavender and Black/Brown. I meant to get Bronze instead of Black/Brown, but the liner is so great that I decided not to return it. The Lavender, which is really more of a deep purple or plum, is great for bringing out the green in my eyes, which I love since my eyes tend to look gray if I don't play up one of the undertones in them. The Black/Brown really brings out the blue too :) The applicator is super easy for me to use. I think that if you're unpracticed with liquid liner, this would be a good starter product, but it's perfect for experienced users too! If I have anything bad to say about this product, it's the fact that it is thin liquid and may not go on totally even. But that's not bad enough to take off any lippes!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2009 2:54:00 PM More reviews by suzyqz1970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

After spending years trying to get the hang of pencil eyeliners only to have them smudge all over my eye, I ran across this eyeliner on one of my many trips to Sally's. My eyelids are very oily even as I rapidly approach my 40's and keeping eyeliner on was always a challenge til I found this liquid liner. There are enough shades that you can be as dramatic or natural as you want. I like the black/brown and then there's a copper one which looks really good with my blue/grey eyes. And these eyeliners stay put. It takes a bit to get the hang of using a liquid liner but I think it's very worth it. Even if I mess up with the application, it's nothing a dampened q-tip can't fix. I read someone else of MUA suggest pressing the felt tip applicator against the side of the pot a few times to soften it up and make applying the liner easier and this does the trick very well

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2009 12:20:00 PM More reviews by EarlyBirdie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

First of all, this is my HG liner. It's the perfect black and goes on smoothly, dries matte, clean line, perfect. Gives me awesome control over thickness and shape of the line. One thing that people might find a but iffy is that it can sting sometimes, but this is easily sideswept by rolling the bottle between your hands to mix the formula. This is easily rinsed with water but also stays on very well. About $7 at Sally's.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2009 10:33:00 PM More reviews by Rholynn

I love this eyeliner! super easy to apply and stays on ALL day long. I would definitely repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2009 8:04:00 AM More reviews by chiodokeller

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't know why I even bothered to purchase this product. I knew nothing about it, but needed a dark matte black eyeliner.
The color is good.
The eyelining brush is extremely hard, rather than a soft bristle, which makes it hard to use for me.
The price is decent-not expensive, but you get what you pay for.
I will not repurchase because I do not like the brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2009 1:43:00 AM More reviews by kikblanx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Best liquid eyeliner I have ever used. I use black-brown, which looks black on me and for some reason has better staying power than the black. This stays on ALL DAY! Unless you rub your eyes, this will not come off. My eyelids tend to get oily towards the end of the day, however this eyeliner does not give me that black line in the crease. Great stuff overall and very user friendly for those who have never used liquid liner or have a hard time applying liner. Also, it's super easy to remove if you make a mistake. Lasts a VERY long time, especially if you don't use it everyday. I'm still using a bottle that I bought 2 years ago!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2008 9:55:00 AM More reviews by BookishBlondesUnite

I really like the felt-pen-style tip of this eyeliner, and the bottle itself is quite attractive. I like having decent control over the thickness of my line, and this product is good for that. My gripes are that the formula could be just a tiny bit thicker so that the color is more evenly distributed, though I find that is the problem with most liquid eyeliners. Staying power is not bad at all, as long as you keep your fingers away from your eyes.