November 29, 2014 | 1174 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Minted Eye Kohl

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2004 11:43:00 PM More reviews by bunny207

If you like to experiment with eye makeup, this is a must have! This is a light kelly green with a yellow undertone (which is not apparent). This is a matte pencil. A particular combination that I am in love with is: Bitter eyeshadow with this- take a brush and blend until you have a beautiful bright green. Even though this pencil looks scary on its face, don't let that discourage you- it's very wearable and totally stunning!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2004 7:47:00 PM More reviews by GT_PLaYGiRL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Such a gorgeous true-green eyeliner to line all around the eyes with! Makes my dark dark brown eyes stand out alot! I was expecting this to wear off during the day, but it stayed it's true vibrant green color all day =) Very pleased with the results.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2004 5:31:00 PM More reviews by flowerderangemnt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this eye liner! The colour is awesome...really brings out the green in my hazel eyes. I didn't expect it to be shimmery, but it was quite a lovely bonus. I like to wear this blended with my teal pigment for a slightly contrasting, defined look. I'll definately buy it again! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2004 7:42:00 AM More reviews by Sue_raisin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was absolutely amazed at the staying power of this kohl. Because I have Oriental eyes, eyeliner doesn't last longer than half an hour on me, but this lasts all day long. I wear it as a definite line, over Parfait amour eyeshadow and it flatters my brown eyes perfectly. Now I know how good these are, I'm going back for more colours. I quite fancy a purple one next! Definitely buy again - HG in fact.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2004 6:43:00 AM More reviews by schminken

I bought this because Violet reccomended it and now I can reccomend it to you. I think this is a must for anyone with dark brown eyes. At first I was afraid of it. It really is a bright emerald green but it looks so good on and will make brown eyes really stand out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2004 8:50:00 AM More reviews by VioletExtract

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very addictive eyeliner! More versatile than you think and it definitely has the wow factor, but you can make it as subtle or bold as you want. It's a very striking pearly vivid emerald green and so far I've worn it with MAC Shale e/s (greyed plum) and De Menthe e/s(metallic vivid but silvery toned green), with Carbon e/s (matte black) and both times with Vanilla Pigment and Gilded White e/l (but for those who want to wear it subtlely, just line the eyes with it thinly and wear neutral e/s). It looks gorgeous with peach cheeks and lips, but also with pink. It doesn't make my eyes pop because I have teal eyes, but I love it anyway! Would be perfect for those with brown eyes. Very soft, creamy, pigmented, and wears well. A unique shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2004 5:12:00 AM More reviews by xallxdolledxupx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a really pretty color...a bright vivid green similar to MAC De Menthe eye shadow...which I love so I figured I would love this...but I dont. As a liner the color does not look right on me but the texture of the liner is nice if not a little thin or sheerish...I wont re purchase but only because its just not a flattering color for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2004 6:45:00 PM More reviews by meToo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Vivid shimmering green with slight blue tones. A fabulous compliment to my green eyes.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2004 3:40:00 PM More reviews by fabmac1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

nice colour, not very smooth.. and a lot of tugging.. doesn't glide on like some creme pencils!! even tho they say khols are suppposed to be softer! i don't find it true IMO.. and price is not worth it either.. too expensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2003 4:54:00 PM More reviews by Oddbawl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Such a beautiful shade. It applies so well and goes good with so many colors.

However, its just not my color. Its very vivid and bright/dramatic. If I was more into dramatic colors..this would be a top pick.