Lancome Blush Subtil Shimmer - Miel Glace 23

4.5

PTFE, nylon-12, zinc stearate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, boron nitride, dimethiconol, triisocetyl citrate, trimethylsiloxysilicate, isopropyl titanium triisostearate, acrylates copolymer, cetyl dimethicone, fragrance, isobutylparaben, methylparaben, phenoxyethanol, propylparaben, ethylparaben, butylparaben [ red 36 (ci 12085) - red 6 (ci 15850) - red 7 (ci 15850) - yellow 5 lake (ci 19140) - blue 1 lake (ci 42090) - red 21 (ci 45380) - red 30 (ci 73360) - carmine (ci 75470) - ultramarines (ci 77007) - barium sulfate (ci 77120) - chromium oxide greens (ci 77288) - chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289) - iron oxides (ci 77491, 92, 99) - ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510) - manganese violet (ci 77742) - titanium dioxide (ci 77891) - zinc oxide (ci 77947) - mica]

on 4/2/2010 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a beautiful blush (can you really go wrong with Lancome blushes? Um, no.) It's funny though, I've had this blush for ages and hardly gave it any love and attention because it is in a "vintage" compact I have (from my grandma...ah, sweet) and I just basically forgot about it. Until the other day that is! I have been using it everyday for a week straight and don't know how I've survived without it! It's that good ladies and gents! So, it's a warm-ish, browny-pink, glowy colour. Basically: beautiful and would work on most if not all skintones. Please go try it, it's worth the trip to the Lancome counter!

A true gem in my "beauty box" - the one piece of make-up I've had the longest. I wasn't looking to buy a blush that day, but lady at the Macy's counter literally shoved it into my bag and I had no choice but to pay for it. Boy oh boy oh boy, am I forever grateful - this has become my favorite blush, and after several years, I've finally hit pan. I use this blush several times per week, it's such a beautiful light, subtle pink. I'm fair skinned and use this product sparingly and it lasts and lasts.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I went in to the Bon-Ton and the Lancome lady recommended a bunch of makeup based on my skin tone. That was 3 years ago. I still have this blush, as it obviously lasts forever. It may be expensive, but if you take that amount and divide it by the years you'll use it, it's not that expensive at all!

This gives me a nice, warm color that I definitely was not expecting from a blush this shade. But it's great stuff, just has that lil' somethin'.

on 1/16/2010 12:45:00 PM

Gorgeous color on my very fair skin. It's the most complimenting blush I have EVER used, light brownish pinkishy color. I love that its oil free (i would think most powder blushes are) and have had no breakouts with this. Oh yes, i will repurchase.

on 12/14/2009 7:14:00 PM

I recently bought this blush from the Cabazon outlet for only $10 and I have to say that Im just in love with the Miel Glace blush. On me, it shows up as a very natural peachy pink without the whole its obvious that Im wearing blush look. Once, I run out of this lancome blush, Im definitely going to buy another one. :]

on 12/12/2009 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Neutral

This is one of my favorite blushes, ever! It's one of those versatile shades that I think a lot of people can wear. It has a nice light floral/rose scent and is oil-free..which is important to me, personally. It's a natural peachy/pinky/ perfect type of color. Highly recommend.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I have been using this blush since 98! GORGEOUS!!! It can be an all-over face patina, a highlighter, or a simple apple of the cheek kind of blush that is the cream of the crop! This color has never disappointed. People say my skin looks glowing when I wear it or that it gives my ultra fair ghost like skin a candle lit effect, much like what MAC's mineral Light Flush Gave me, and I absolutely swear by this blush!! I have seen it on many different skins and love it in so many ways!! TRY IT!! Especially if you are fair or kind of scared of bold blush colors....you will not regret it. ;)

on 7/6/2009 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

As so many other reviewers have said, this is one amazingly gorgeous blush! It looks like a natural flush of color that goes well with a smokey eye look or bold lipsticks. I have yellow undertones, NC25, and this blush looks very soft and natural. Sometimes I wear it as a highlighter and it also looks pretty, not too garish on me like some of the bronzers I have tried. I think it would look great on many different skin tones!

on 6/29/2009 11:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This blush is fantastic! I thought it wouldn't show up on my NC35/37 skin, but when I saw it for $10 at the Lancome outlet, I decided to give it a try. I am SO glad I did! The texture of this blush is one of the smoothest I've tried and it is so pigmented. On my tanned skin this shows up as a nude-pink with very fine shimmer. I like to layer it with NARS Mata Hari when I want more "pop" on my cheekbones. This is totally worth the hype.

on 6/21/2009 5:21:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

WOW

This is a fabulous product. I have very fair skin. NC 20- I have dark auburn hair (which I suppose is actually still a light shade of hair). I have grey eyes and my skin freckles easily.

I use this as an all over powder. I use a large brush and sweep it over eyes, t-zone, cheeks...its gives a beautiful glow that is the perfect shade for my pale skin.

I do not wear alot of make up. I usually use Philosophy the present, a dab of MAC Lilicent...and then I do a sweep of this...and then do my eyebrows, mascara, and ls and lg. I love powder blushes and bronzers and use a few of them the same way, but this is definitely one of my favs. I will be getting a back up.

This is shimmery, but not loud and crazy shimmery....its just enough and it does not turn orange...its sort of a medium beige color with a bit of mauve in it...just a bit and maybe a bit of a golden color in there as well. Overall though, it is very light. "Subtil" describes it perfectly!!

Popular Blush Products