Lancome Blush Subtil Shimmer - Miel Glace 23

4.5

PTFE, nylon-12, zinc stearate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, boron nitride, dimethiconol, triisocetyl citrate, trimethylsiloxysilicate, isopropyl titanium triisostearate, acrylates copolymer, cetyl dimethicone, fragrance, isobutylparaben, methylparaben, phenoxyethanol, propylparaben, ethylparaben, butylparaben [ red 36 (ci 12085) - red 6 (ci 15850) - red 7 (ci 15850) - yellow 5 lake (ci 19140) - blue 1 lake (ci 42090) - red 21 (ci 45380) - red 30 (ci 73360) - carmine (ci 75470) - ultramarines (ci 77007) - barium sulfate (ci 77120) - chromium oxide greens (ci 77288) - chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289) - iron oxides (ci 77491, 92, 99) - ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510) - manganese violet (ci 77742) - titanium dioxide (ci 77891) - zinc oxide (ci 77947) - mica]

On those days when I'm having decision-making issues, this is the go-to blush. Just slap a little of this on with a pink-browny lip gloss and a swipe of mascara and you're good to go. A great basic to have on hand. My only quibble is with the case - why so big? The brush is useless so toss that and halve the size of the case. Just a thought. The product is sublime.

I bought this after reading so many good reviews here on MUA. It is really a sleeper hit for me. At the time I bought it I was experimenting with a lot of different blushes and this one kind of got lost in the shuffle. Lately I've been doing a little more of a smoky eye and this is the perfect blush for dramatic eyes and understated lips. It is also perfect for almost no makeup days because it looks so natural. It is a gentle beige with a little bit of pinky/peach, more neutral than not. It has a little bit of shimmer, but not too much, and the colour is so soft that it is hard to over do it with this blush though you can build up the coverage a little more if you need to. I'm pale with yellow undertones and this has enough warmth to enliven my face with a beautiful glow and it is beige enough that I can use it as an all over "bronzer" (it reminds me of a BB Illuminating bronzing powder in that way). Highly recommended.

This is a fantastic, every day, fool-proof blush. I used to be a NARS-only blush girl, but when I got this in a free sample I was hooked. Slight shimmer, pinky-bronzey wonderful... Works well for nights out or to the office! I will be running to the Lancome counter when my sample runs out!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

LOVE! Miel Glace is my no brainer blush when I can't decide. On my pale NC20 skin, it shows up as a slightly bronzy nude with a hint of peach. Makes me look a bit more alive and sunkissed. It has a slight sheen that can't be duped with my other shimmery blushes... closest in finish was maybe Chanel, with faint shimmer. I usually prefer blushes to be as pigmented as possible, but sometimes this means they're harder to apply and blend. I can't deny I love the sheerness of Miel Glace. It makes application foolproof and just gives a flattering, subtle effect. Perfect year-round, for work, for everything! I think it would be flattering on light to medium skin, might not show up on dark skinned ladies. It took me a LONG time to appreciate the depth of this color.

The blush i was using for years was way too pink for me. By mid day id look in the mirror and i looked way too red/pink on my face. This is a subtle blush w/ a tint of shimmer and i love it. it looks natural and goes on very smooth to blend in w/ foundation. i will definitely purchase this again and add it to my list of staple items b/c of how natural, subtle it looks. Thank you MUA for the rec!

This is my favorite blush ever. and it smells nice? yes! weird.. it is so soft and natural and i'm sold on this forever

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a beautiful blush (can you really go wrong with Lancome blushes? Um, no.) It's funny though, I've had this blush for ages and hardly gave it any love and attention because it is in a "vintage" compact I have (from my grandma...ah, sweet) and I just basically forgot about it. Until the other day that is! I have been using it everyday for a week straight and don't know how I've survived without it! It's that good ladies and gents! So, it's a warm-ish, browny-pink, glowy colour. Basically: beautiful and would work on most if not all skintones. Please go try it, it's worth the trip to the Lancome counter!

A true gem in my "beauty box" - the one piece of make-up I've had the longest. I wasn't looking to buy a blush that day, but lady at the Macy's counter literally shoved it into my bag and I had no choice but to pay for it. Boy oh boy oh boy, am I forever grateful - this has become my favorite blush, and after several years, I've finally hit pan. I use this blush several times per week, it's such a beautiful light, subtle pink. I'm fair skinned and use this product sparingly and it lasts and lasts.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I went in to the Bon-Ton and the Lancome lady recommended a bunch of makeup based on my skin tone. That was 3 years ago. I still have this blush, as it obviously lasts forever. It may be expensive, but if you take that amount and divide it by the years you'll use it, it's not that expensive at all!

This gives me a nice, warm color that I definitely was not expecting from a blush this shade. But it's great stuff, just has that lil' somethin'.

Gorgeous color on my very fair skin. It's the most complimenting blush I have EVER used, light brownish pinkishy color. I love that its oil free (i would think most powder blushes are) and have had no breakouts with this. Oh yes, i will repurchase.