April 17, 2014 | 1814 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Clear Pore Cleanser Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2013 11:56:00 PM More reviews by AllAboutTheGlamLife

I love it! The mask is so minty and feels great and, I love how you could cleanse your face as well. I deff recommend to everyone especially if you have oily skin! Also its pretty cheap (5.99) and can find it everywhere.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2013 1:23:00 AM More reviews by Maryso

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Nah. Dried me out and Didnt see any of the results promised.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/18/2013 4:34:00 PM More reviews by nanamisan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product broke me out something crazy. Even my bf who never comments on my skin asked me why I was breaking out. I gave it to my little brother and it also broke him out. As a reference I am very very oily, acne prone, clog prone. He is not oily or dry, but also acne and clog prone.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 12:14:00 AM More reviews by CollegeKid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for two weeks now. Let me just say.. It is amazing!!
I have ugly skin-- acne and oily, sometimes dry around the temple forehead area.
Anyways, after the second time I used this as a mask my face was so smooth and soft. I even think that my acne has been going away. *fingers crossed*
I started to use it as a mask for my back and cheat since I do have acne there also. Not too much of a difference but I've only done it a couple of times.
I love that this products gives a refreshing breezy feeling on my skin during and after the treatment.
I am most certainly buying this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2013 1:25:00 AM More reviews by kkarle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this product! I just started using it (its been about a month) and could not be happier! I have acne prone/oily/gross skin, but with this, I seriously have perfect skin. I hardly use foundation/cover up anymore. I use it as a mask for 10 minutes (I know it says five, but my skin isnt sensitive at all) and it gives a cool, refreshing feeling. I saw results as soon as I took the mask off the first time. Blackheads? Gone. The bottle lasts awhile, and its only $5-$6. Some may want to use a lotion afterwords because skin can be tight/red though. Other than that, its a super awesome product!

Give it a try!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2013 10:58:00 PM More reviews by Corina1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Works great as a wash. As a mask it is a little irritating but I think it works to clear my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 10:02:00 PM More reviews by etain_anders

I have: combination/super oily/acne-prone skin.
Best use for this product: I have huge pores on my nose that look disgusting when dirt becomes trapped in them. Biore pore strips have never done anything for me, neither have other cleansers. But this product cleans them out completely.

First I get my face damp (not dripping) with warm water and apply this mask. I leave it until it has dried enough it won't smear off when touched. Then, turning the water as hot as I can stand, I hold my fingers under the faucet and then press them against my nose and massage the skin gently. I repeat this until the mask is mostly off my nose, and then I rinse off all of it with warm water. I think the combination of heat+rubbing+slow removal is what makes this method work for me.

One caveat: my skin is ALWAYS a little red and tight after doing this, so I do this only once a week and at night. And afterwards, I skip any topical acne medication, and I add a drop of jojoba oil to my regular nighttime lotion (I can't wear creams without breaking out). Good luck!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2013 7:28:00 PM More reviews by Julbot

I like this a lot and it does well as an everyday face wash. I play volleyball so after practice this is what I wash my face with and it always feels clean and I have seen a difference in my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2013 9:02:00 AM More reviews by amkclaes

I absolutely love this stuff. Its seriously life saving. For regular maintenance, it works stunningly well -- I forgot to pack it on a 2 week trip once and my skin was a mess (I also forgot my moisturizer and other key parts of my routine but I digress). When I got back, I clarisonic-ed with my cleanser and did this mask, and THE NEXT DAY my skin was dramatically improved. The mask part of this is awesome. If you have a breakout, this at night will give definite improvement in the morning. (not perfection, but improvement.) I can't see myself using a different product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 3:05:00 PM More reviews by hopeneverdies33

I have spent so much money trying to find a face wash that worked for me. Because of my combination skin, I leaned toward salicylic acid face washes that never seemed to work for me at all. I have very oily, dry, and acne prone skin. This face wash is more gentle than Clean & Clear's face wash with 10% benzoyl peroxide and works wonders. At first, my chin and around my mouth got very dry for about a month, so I'd alternate with something gentle like Cetaphil..unfortunately the acne flared up again when I did that. Eventually, my skin was able to tolerate the benzoyl peroxide and I could wash my face twice a day again with it. I love it!! I do break out a little around "that time of the month," but its usually one small pimple. I don't get nasty whiteheads on my chin anymore or blemishes on my cheeks or forehead. My skin is less oily, but my noon I still need to use oil blotting sheets. I absolutely love this product and I'm so glad I finally found something that works for me. Forget ProActiv, everyone's skin is different and you need to use trial and error to find something that works for you.