November 22, 2014 | 1962 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum Express Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2011 1:24:00 AM More reviews by CapaXildebrand

I really love this mascara. I always buy the one with the curved brush. I like curved brushes. Personally, I find them easier to work with. This mascara makes my lashes look really long for some reason, which isn't what's promised, but nice. It separates them nicely, doesn't clump at all, and doesn't flake. It is harder to get off, but it's worth it, I guess, if it stays all day.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2011 9:33:00 PM More reviews by channy40

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product did what it said -Volumize. This mascera made my eyelashes longer and fuller. My only complaint was it is really hard to get off. But that's about it, I'd buy it again

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2011 4:18:00 PM More reviews by strokegirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I, personally, really like this mascara. It applies very smoothly without any clumping, and it does volumize my lashes. I have also noticed that my lashes look soft, not hard and brittle like other mascaras tend to do. The price point is cheap enough that I suggest at least trying it once.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2011 9:24:00 AM More reviews by Jillsmith

I found this mascara difficult to use for some reason. Afraid that I don't have anything else to say about it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2011 4:52:00 AM More reviews by babaysoot

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I prefer Full n Soft over this. It flaked like crazy on me and I always get raccoon eyes at the end of the day. It does what says, volumize my lashes, but I can't understand why it won't stay put on my lashes. So sad cause I had such high hopes for this one.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2011 1:50:00 PM More reviews by icarle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This mascara does do much. It's not the worse I bought, but it's not good...It's very runny at first, and you there is a very fine line between not working your lashes enough and getting them totally clumped together. yet after 15 years applying mascara, can't seem to get the twist with Volum Express. There are many other cheap solutions with better solutions, like full n soft or Lash blast. Won't purchase again...

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2010 6:53:00 AM More reviews by leoisillon

This mascara wasn't for me. It has a nice, traditional brush and it makes my lashes look volumonous and natural looking. I'm super confused about this product though. I purchased the dark blue one that says it's waterproof, but when I looked here and on the website it says the dark blue is the regular version. I'm not sure, but it sure did act like a waterproof mascara. It was a bit difficult to take off. I had to use a ton of eye makeup solution. Also, this stuff clumps really easily. I basically hate most waterproof mascaras so that's a big reason I didn't like this. The other reason was because it was a bit dry and it clumps really easily. I had to stop using. I really hate when my mascara is fussy and difficult to work with. I think it lived up to the claims on the package but because I had a hard time taking off I won't ever buy again. I had to trash this. NEXT...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2010 4:10:00 AM More reviews by stanuella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Over the years i've tried sooo many mascaras...but in the end i always get back to this one! nuff said :) love it

rated 1 of 5 on 9/12/2010 7:19:00 PM More reviews by themeanreds

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff is terrible. It flakes, gives only an average increase in volume, and for me it stung like crazy every time I removed it. I don't think my eyes are particularly sensitive and I've never had that reaction to any other mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/9/2010 11:06:00 PM More reviews by wotstaterseh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Clumps galore, that is all that needs to be said to know this product is crap.