July 23, 2014 | 1156 users online

Liquid - Max Factor - FaceFinity All Day Flawless 3 in 1

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2013 3:59:00 PM More reviews by LivvyVH

The packaging of this product is lovely, it makes it look so expensive and the pump is very handy. I bought this product a few weeks ago in the shade natural 50 and a lady in Boots helped me to colour match it, however it does have a pinky colour to it that doesn't fit that well with my skin but it was reasonably priced so I bought it anyway. It claims to be a primer, foundation and concealer in one. However, having oily skin I tend to use a separate primer with it also as I like to have a smooth clear base to work on and I don't think it necessarily acts as a primer alone. I love the coverage though and I don't need to use a concealer as I can build up the foundation on my blemishes and it works just as well. I would compare the coverage and stay to mac studio fix fluid as it stays for long and is a medium-full coverage. However unlike all my foundations they do look very oily and greasy by the end of the day and I can't wait to take them off (but that is just my skin type). All in all a very good product but I think it is not suitable to wear everyday as it is thick and makes my acne-prone skin break out even more! The only reason I would not purchase it again is that there are so many more products out there but I do not regret buying it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2013 1:00:00 PM More reviews by kristina93

This has become my favourite foundation of all time! It has a natural matte finish with a medium/full coverage. It is not cakey and doesn't feel heavy. It has a faint smell, which doesn't irritate my skin. It makes your skin look flawless and this stuff lasts all day through heat, sweat and humidity! Amazing for oil control, but probably not the best for dry skin. Shade range is not great (in the UK), but I would highly recommend it!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/3/2013 5:18:00 PM More reviews by Natasja1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I gave this Product 2/5 stars because...
I bought this foundation 2 weeks back and bought it a long with the maxfactor Poweder.
The foudation i have to say, I'm not impressed. it say's medium coverage, but it's more light to medium. It makes me skin look flaky and dry when my skin isn't naturally. The foundation on it's own doesnt cover much of my skin or flaws which is what i look for in foundations. I bought it in Honey shade and its still to light and and Honey should be warm not Vampire shade, The texture is Cakey and stiff and hard to apply, almost like rubbing oatmeal on my skin. The powder on the other hand i definately recommend, it smells great, its very soft and has full coverage and gives my skin a matt glow.

If i recommend a foundation it would be the No.7 mouse foundation, good for acne prone skin or oily. i've been using it for years. full flawless coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2013 3:54:00 PM More reviews by MissPandamonium

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

This has to be one of the best foundations out there for super oily skin girls like myself.
However, it may accentuate dry patches so combination individuals make sure to exfoliate before hand. Dry skin individuals, stay away.
This product gives a medium to full coverage matte finish, without feeling too heavy.
The pump dispenses just enough product to cover the whole face.
As for its claims of priming, foundation and concealing. It is pretty accurate. You can conceal when layering and it does not accentuate my large pores.
Oil control is pretty good and will only have to blot once through out the day.
Furthermore, it has not broken me out which is awesome.
The price is pretty fair in my eyes. I have used it quiet a lot and there is still over half the bottle left.
I have the shade Beige 55 which is the tiniest little bit lighter than my skin tone, just how I like it. It matches pretty well and blends pretty well. Though it does dry quickly.
There is not a scent as far as I'm concerned.
All in all, pretty amazing.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2013 2:34:00 PM More reviews by ItsmeBritt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've bought this foundation in the shade 'light ivory', the shade is a little bit too light for me but the shade 'nude' was too dark. I would say that the coverage is medium but buildable to heavy. I've got oily skin and after 5-6 hours is my face shiny but after 5-6 hours with another foundation do I have the same so I don't think the primer does his job very well. Also my red spots are noticeable when I put on this foundation. And I'm not sure if it' s the foundation but I have a breakout. But in general I'm content about this foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2013 2:06:00 PM More reviews by JennieLouise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The only foundation I've continued to repurchase. Lasts all day, and has great coverage. My t-zone can get oily after a few hours and with most foundations I end up with a noticeably shiny nose and i have to reapply, but I've never had that problem with this foundation. It is slightly more pricey than the drugstore foundations I used to buy, but it's well worth paying the extra few pounds for something of this quality. What's more because of the great coverage I don't have to apply as much as I do with other foundations so I don't have to repurchase as often. The foundation has never caused me any breakouts and it doesn't feel too heavy on the skin. Make sure you colour test before purchasing as I am usually the lightest colour available however in this foundation warm almond is my best match, which surprised me, as looking at the bottle I would have said its too dark for my skin, however it matches perfectly.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2013 6:08:00 PM More reviews by kaitemercer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really do like this product. What with my annoyingly acne-prone skin, it gives great coverage without making my face feel cake-y. Light and easy to apply, I would most certainly buy this again!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2013 2:47:00 PM More reviews by mnea20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This foundation really does what it says on the tin, it covers your imperfections, even red angry spots, and lasts a long time. It really does last ages. And it doesn't make me look shiny which is usually a problem for me when using liquid foundations especially on my forehead. If you like a matte finish, you would probably love this. The price isn't too bad for the quality of the product, I'd be willing to pay it. I have extremely pale skin and the palest foundation matched my skin tone well. After finding what seemed like the perfect foundation for my skin, I found out that Max Factor test on animals. I think I'd feel too guilty to repurchase due to this, I don't agree with animal testing. Which is a shame, because if it wasn't for that I think I would've found my HG foundation and given this 5 lippies rather than 4.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2013 5:47:00 PM More reviews by cessica

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

This foundation really took my by surprise. I've always used high end foundations, up until a horrible reaction last year I was a loyal MAC girl so I took a chance with this as it was on offer in Boots.

Its actually one of my favourites I've ever used! I'm very oily and it controls it beautifully, I don't even really need touch ups during the day. It doesn't oxidise or slip off, great staying power and fab colour range although make sure you test them thoroughly as I -being as pale as I am- match best with the shade warm almond which is very odd for me!

I can see why those with dryer skins have issues but if you're very oily like me, this could well be a must buy. Give it a go :)

rated 1 of 5 on 5/26/2013 4:38:00 PM More reviews by Ntpmichiru

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It was ok at first try, but after two days my skin became terribly flaky and itchy. I tried to moisturise my face first before trying but still no improvement. I immediately stopped using it and my skin becomes normal again. Very disappointing in the product, I still have the bottle full.