November 26, 2014 | 1677 users online

Treatments (Face) - Burt's Bees - Herbal Blemish Stick

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2011 10:28:00 AM More reviews by sweetlove9208

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

when i seen this at target and read that it had all these natural ingredients in it i knew i had to try it! I have to say I am loving it! It definetly makes a difference it has a strong smell though, doesnt bother me at all ...Its just part of the magic! I love how easy it is to apply with the roller applicator! Definetely would recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2011 5:37:00 PM More reviews by TeHNyboR

So this summer has pretty much sucked. Along with my severe allergies, frizzy hair (thanks humidity!), and a nasty summer cold, I also get two big cystic bumps on the right side of my face (oddly enough the left side of my face is perfectly fine...). I've never had zits that bad before, and I'm scared that they're going to scar. So while aimlessly roaming the aisles at CVS, I happen upon this stuff. I love Burt's Bees, and I decided to pick this stuff up hoping that it would cure my breakout. After one day of using this, I noticed an immediate difference! The zits started drying up and became less noticeable, and my foundation didn't cake all over it when i put my makeup on! I've never had any product clear up my zits that fast! I'm still worried about scarring, but as long as I use this product, I'm hoping that it will vanish without a trace. Definitely buying this again! HG zit product!!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2011 4:50:00 PM More reviews by HappyTheFace23

:( Doesnt work aswell as it should

rated 1 of 5 on 6/25/2011 3:30:00 PM More reviews by lemonraspberry

Let's just say this product did not work for me at all. It did not get rid of my pimples or make them smaller in anyway. It also smells really bad and the scent lingers for a while on the face once applied. The applicator it comes in is also very unhygienic. I always wash my face thoroughly and pat dry before applying this. However, the roller ball still manages to pick up little pieces of dead skin that then sinks to the bottom of the bottle. After a while I could see a distinct white layer made up of dead skin cells that have collected at the bottom of the bottle - It was disgusting. Needless to say, this went straight into the trash and I will never buy this again (You can buy drugstore products that perform way better for the price of this one).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2011 6:12:00 AM More reviews by dianasheglova

I really like this blemish "roller". Despite the packaging being a bit unhygienic, it does the job well, and I can actually feel it working.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2011 10:18:00 AM More reviews by sweetholymother

This is my first review :)

I purchased this blemish "stick" (not really a stick... it's actually a roller) and I am very impressed with how well it works. I have flare ups with pimples (have struggled with this my entire adult life) and was having a problem with annoying pimples on my forehead so I thought I'd give this a try. The smell is pretty strong (tea tree smell reminds me of licorice) but if you can get past that, the product works great (at least it did for me). I've been using it on my forehead for about a week and a half and the pimples are almost entirely gone. I use it on individual pimples too and they definitely heal and go away within a few days. I was an avid Pro Active user and had been using that product for years (wonderful product), but it seems as though my skin has grown accustomed to it so I've been trying out different skin care... this blemish stick is definitely a HG product for me now! Really really works great. It does sometimes sting a bit when first applied, but it doesn't last long and when it does sting it makes me feel like it's working and doing it's job. The only complaint I have is that it's a little pricey for the amount of product you get (I'm almost half way done with the vile I bought a week and a half ago... but I've been using it pretty liberally on my forehead... the average user probably wouldn't use it as much as I have been :)

I will definitely be repurchasing this again!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2011 12:10:00 PM More reviews by greenteamui

I absolutely love this proudction it works wonders for me. It's a pretty small bottle that's a little roll on stick. It's around $10 sometimes it goes on sale and you can get it for a few bucks cheaper. but i'ts a must have for me i love love this prouduct. you can soak a cotton swab and dab it onto your trouble spots and it instantly goes down. Overall it's a must have in my skin care but it is pretty expensive for what you get.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/22/2011 7:39:00 PM More reviews by Neaaen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Smells really good! Didn't do anything for zits, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2011 11:26:00 AM More reviews by mllebrigitte

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

So I've been using this product for years. I use it so much that I often stock up, especially since it's hard to find it around here. It has a strong tea tree oil smell to it and, although a lot of the reviewers on her complain about it, I actually get complimented on the scent. The stuff is amazing! It will get rid of your pimples in just a couple days. It can sting if the skin is broken, but I just put up with it because I take it as a sign that it's working. It may be drying for some so you might want to use a moisturizer with it. I use the Burt's Bess moisturizer toner. I use this stuff over and over again throughout the day and go through the bottles fairly quickly. I also love how easy it is to apply with the roller ball. Sometimes you can get a little too much on the end when applying and it will drip down. It just works great for my skin and whenever I see a pimple forming, that is my go-to product to zap it away. I can't tell you how much I love this product! It's definitely worth trying because it may be a miracle solution for you as it is for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2011 2:25:00 AM More reviews by shakeuptampa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this product! I started using it in 2007, it costs about $7-$10 depending on location. The smell is not so great if you are about to head out and it is something you most certainly do not want to share with anyone else (It has a roller ball to apply). It is not good for open wounds (zits ect) and you will know as soon as you apply it if your wound or zit was open as it will sting and burn. This item is great if you have pimples that are forming and are not able to be pushed through (red areas with a bump). It helps bring the acne spot down so it may not form into something you want to pop. As gross as it seems, you are dealing with a form of acne treatment. I prefer it for night application as I have found another spot treatment that works well during the day and under my make up. I would tell my friends about this product, it does seem hard to find in my area though. It does work if used properly. The downfall and the reason for one lippie missing is the scent. It does smell like a bug spray you spray before going out camping.