April 18, 2014 | 983 users online

Lip Treatments - MAC - Lip Conditioner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2011 6:38:00 PM More reviews by Nanaisbeautiful

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a good balm to use before applying a drying lip product such as a matte lipstick. I gave it 4 stars because it does not work immediately on flaky lips (ew I know) but it works well for keeping lips from becoming that way in the 1st place. I brought the lavender scented one from the Cham Pale collection; the none tinted one just FYI.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2011 1:20:00 AM More reviews by irene82

I realized that I have been neglecting my lips for a long time now, so I went ahead and got the MAC lip moisturizing stick. The packaging is beautiful and chic. I don't love the smell (a bit too perfume-y) but I don't hate it too. It's tolerable. I guess my only gripe is that it's not very moisturizing. I remember having terribly dry lips while watching a movie and all through out the 2 hours, I must have re-applied at least 6 times! Usually, when using lip moisturizers, especially something as pricey as this, I expect that a little goes a long way. But, don't get me wrong.. it wasn't drying.. just not as moisturizing as I hoped it would be.

I probably wouldn't get this product again, because it's way too expensive, and I can probably get something better and cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2011 12:40:00 AM More reviews by maskedsiren

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I will buy this product again and again and again.
The texture of my lips while wearing this lip conditioner and even after it's worn off is incredible. Silky satin smooth. I love it.
Also impressive is the fragrance...there's a very gentle vanilla smell to it and you can also smell the lavender. This product has become an essential to my every day skin routine.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2010 9:21:00 PM More reviews by dakota2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this untinted lip conditioner in both the pot and swivel stick form (both of which I obtained through swapping). The swivel stick is a lot more convenient than the pot for applying.

The pot form is very vanilla-y scented and has a taste on my lips I cannot describe, but I do like it better than the stick.

The stick seems to be plain in both smell and taste.

I don't know if the stick is older (when it was first purchased until when it was swapped) and the pot is newer, but I do like the item either way.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2010 3:13:00 PM More reviews by TheVenus135

I love this lip conditioer from MAC. Its the first lip conditioner that I have tried that does not have that tingling sensation. I dislike those, and they make my lips itch. Mac,lip conditioner is the best I have ever tried. Great Vanilla sent. I will buy this again and again. :D

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2010 6:18:00 AM More reviews by mayebear87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this lip conditioner! It's the first one I've found that really moisturizes my lips, and keeps them nice and soft during the winter. I love the smell of this...it does have a vanilla scent, but it's more of a sweet frosting, which I love! I use it once in the morning, and then once at night to keep my lips soft all day and night. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2010 2:38:00 AM More reviews by rburney

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Smells good. Tastes okay. A GREAT lip conditioner. Some have commented on "flaking" lips. On me at least I have noticed that my lips are not "flaking" but the dry skin (that is dead) is becoming pliable enough to remove. A quick brushing with a toothbrush will remedy that problem. Hope you ladies enjoy.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2010 10:21:00 AM More reviews by etmeum

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I have very dry lips during the winter time. I always need to cake on different kinds of lip balms or Vaseline to keep my lips from drying.

Last year, I decided to purchase this lip conditioner based on the reviews here. I have used it for a year. This is what I think of this product.

It is quite moisturizing, but not better than Vaseline. More importantly, as soon as I stop using it, my lips would start to peel again, which happens to all other lip products I have used so far. It does have a vanilla taste, which I am not crazy about. I find it too strong and sweet.

For someone who is looking for a relatively moisturizing lip conditioner and likes the vanilla scent, this lip conditioner might be a good choice.

Would I purchase this again? Definitely not. I am hoping to find something that will work better than Vaseline and Mac's lip conditioner is not the one.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2010 7:02:00 AM More reviews by nataleighh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this product! It hydrates my lips like no other, and has a delicious light vanilla flavor. I prefer the one in the pot, as it seems to last longer, but it's a personal preference. I also like that it leaves your lips with a nice, glossy sheen, so it pulls together my makeup nicely, even when I'm in a rush! Those days, I run clear browset through my brows, plushlash in my lashes, and a dab of this on my lips. My face looks fresh and bright for the day, even with less than a minute worth of makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2010 1:28:00 PM More reviews by vmax

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I started using this product years ago in the pot. It came in a LE set with wipes ect. I love the smell of it and that smaller size pot lasted me off and on for a year. I do hate putting my fingers in things, though. When I went back to Mac, they had it in a tube. So I purchased that and my next tube was great. Lasted me for about a month, which is standard for a stick. It moisturizes, gives my lips a light coating and does not come off too easily when drinking. I also purchased the tinted ones and like that too. I have gone through 5 overall but noticed with my last tube that I am just finishing up that the cover cracked and came off in 4 different spots. I had to tape it together. I do not know if they are using different plastic but that was so annoying. I have never have that happen to anything else I have carried before. I will continue to purchase another but hopefully there will be no issues with it.