December 21, 2014 | 1312 users online

Skincare - Face - Evian - le Brumisateur

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2012 9:09:00 AM More reviews by wasson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I know it is just water in a can. But this is SO much more than just water. The mist is so fine and delicate. I spritz it on during the day to freshen up my makeup. It goes on light and is cooling. Keeps me looking frest. Will continue to buy. I dont think it does moisturize, but makes me feel fresh. I carry this with me and keep my MAC Fix + at home

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2011 1:54:00 AM More reviews by rrrrbravo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I actually really like this product considering haha what it is. I find personally that this sets my makeup very nicely, and keeps my face looking moisturized and dewy. I recently tried MAC fix + spray and thought that it made my face very oily right when I had applied it. My skin is very sensitive so I think the fact that the Evian spray is just water it doesn't have any ingredients to irritate it! I find the price very outrageous but I continue to buy! I also really like how it mists out as you press it down too.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/11/2011 11:31:00 PM More reviews by fashionlover7

I was not impressed with this product. I was looking for something to give t my makeup a natural look (none cakey) you know, the look that says I didn't just spend 20 minutes doing my makeup lol. Anyway, this just makes my skin feel dry and tight, I guess I will purchase MAC's fix + because this product did not deliver....NEXT!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2011 6:21:00 PM More reviews by MsLove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't use this to set my makeup, but I do use it for two other purposes:

1. BEACH

I keep a bottle of this always in my summer beach bag, which stays packed with sunglasses, a hat, a coverup,h spray sunblock, aloe, a rubber band, a good book, and this mist. I consider it a little can of luxury to cool myself when I am tanning poolside or on the beach. Just a nice refresher to cool yourself if you don't feel like moving in horrid heat. If it tones my skin, even better.

2. AIRPLANE

The cabin air can dehydrate skin, and make makeup look bad for long flights. This is great for the 6hr + flights where you don't want to get up to wash your face, but want to freshen up before you get off the plane. Just a spritz really refreshes you, then I usually touch up my makeup afterwards.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2011 1:46:00 AM More reviews by tsh82

i actually just bought this in the smallest can, just to try it out first, i have to say im impressed! and i would buy it again
one, it is cheap
two, it doesnt brush off my make up
and three when my face felt oily becuase of the moist environment while using make up, it took the oilyness away! not all, but ur face dont feel all yucky n soggy anymore, it feels fressh!:D

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2011 7:37:00 AM More reviews by candybunny88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

since im one of those crazy people who read the labels of everything and conduct extensive research on products prior to purchase, it was obvious to me that there was nothing special in the bottle apart from plain water, but i went ahead and bought 2 bottles anyways because there were on sale for $2.99 NZD/150ml at a pharmacy i go to all the time. i bought it purely because im going to the gold coast for new years in 2 months time and for those of you who are not familiar with the australian climate, it is hot as hell in goldy at that time of the year so i got myself some spraying water to keep my face cool.it certainly works well for that purpose and it helps to keep set my makeup and keep the powdery look at bay. i mean really its 3 bucks a bottle so why not lol

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2011 9:43:00 AM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

There are only two ingredients in this product: water and nitrogen and I think that the nitrogen is not good for your face and your paying for something that has only negative effect. I thought about washing my face with only Figi water ect but not spraying water mixed with a chemical. Where are the vitamins,aloe,caffeine(skin plumper) ,or antioxidants? If you need a skin refresher put some spring water or Evian water in a spray bottle or get an atomizer and fill it with Figi,Evain,mineral,or spring water.I used this method this summer! I take it out of the fridge and take it to amusement parks,working out ,after tennis ect More environmentally sound than the aerosol can that will end up in a landfill somewhere. .This is another one of those instances where you are really paying for the brand name more than the product itself! Save your money people and do it natural without the nitrogen.

9 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2011 12:09:00 PM More reviews by bebemae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been tempted to purchase this product every time I go to a Sephora or Ulta, but always talk myself out of it since it is just fancy water. One day I had a coupon for Ulta and didn't really want anything else so I decided to try it. I loooove it! I use it as a setting mist and for a cool, refreshing misting during the hot summer months. It also comes in handy when I'm training my kitten to stay off the kitchen counters. The packaging is so cute and the can gives a true mist and not uneven droplets the way Mac's Fix+ does. I will probably alternate using the Evian in the summer and Fix+ in the winter. It is a tiny luxury so I will buy it again once I run out and when I deserve to splurge on it :p

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2011 10:36:00 PM More reviews by tinaduongg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I like this! I got the mini trial size for $12 for 2 50 mL bottles @ sephora!

the price is the only bad thing

would I buy it again? yes! it is an alternative to face lotion! this is my spray moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2011 3:21:00 AM More reviews by krizzle0407

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i am in LOVE with this product! i have dry skin and as soon as i spray some on my face, if feel my make up flaking during the day or my cheeks getting tight, it just soothes it and refreshes in an instant! i also like applying after my makeup to set it...does not leave it oily at all...and at night before bed and after moisturizer. plus, it's so kute too! i just love this lil luxury!