Chapstick lipbalm

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

Active Ingredients: Padimate O (1.5%), White Petrolatum (44%) Inactive Ingredients: Arachidyl Propionate, Camphor, Cetearyl Alcohol, D&C Red 6 Barium Lake (CI 15850), FD&C Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake, Fragrance, Isopropyl Lanolate, Isopropyl Myristate, Lanolin, Light Mineral Oil, Methylparaben, Octyldodecanol, Oleyl Alcohol, Phenyl Methicone, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide, Wax

on 11/26/2005 1:31:00 PM

LOVE the mint flavor (green tube)and would like to try the peppermint flavor (blue striped tube?) Please tell me where I can find it.

on 11/12/2005 11:55:00 PM

I have two Chapsticks in strawberry and cherry. I dislike the cheap, very synthetic smell of the strawberry Chapstick. I've only used it once or twice, and I won't use it again. I've finished up the cherry one. The cherry flavor isn't overly fake, but the smell did make me sick to my stomach if I layer it on too thick. The waxy taste deterred me from licking it off my lips. This balm wasn't moisturizing at all, but neither did it dry out my lips like other stick balms. It did leave a healthy, natural rosy color on my pigmented lips, so I kept on using it since I hate using lipsticks or lipglosses.

on 10/17/2005 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

NEW FLAVOR ALERT!!! This is great-I just found it at the drugstore! Peppermint Chapstick is totally new, I'm not talking about the green Mint flavor that already exists. This is blue peppermint. It's in a light blue/dark blue striped tube that says "cool and soothing" and the chapstick product itself is blue! It has quite a minty kick but once applied is a soothing soft peppermint (to me anyway) that lasts a bit but then calms down a lot, tastes good, and the chapstick is the usual moisturizing waxy wonderful thing. I love it! I came upon it at CVS for $.99 on sale! How thrilling for those who love Chapstick!

on 9/19/2005 2:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I like Chapstick when I first put it on, but it seems to make my lips
drier and rougher and more chapped if I continue using it. I prefer
Bonne Bell Lipsmackers as a nighttime lip treatment, makes for
good kisses too.

on 9/19/2005 1:10:00 AM

There is a new flavor of Chapstick out...Peppermint. It comes in a cute little blue striped stick. I am a mint lover, so I really love the scent. Actual product inside is a blue color, but as far as I can tell this stuff deposits no color on the lips. Peppermint Chapstick feels cool on the lips and there is certainly some tingly action going on. I am not sure if this is a permanent product for the Chapstick Brand. I just saw it today at the grocery store and had to get it...because it's Peppermint.

on 8/17/2005 6:11:00 PM

It's a classic. It's been around for years, and there is a reason for it. Yes, there are better lip balms out there, but for the price, you can't beat good old Chapstick.

on 8/2/2005 12:17:00 AM

It. Smells. So. Bad. And tastes worst. I do love the natural Chapstick topping an HA serum and product with microcollagen sponges - helps plump my lips beautifully. But this stuff is nassssty.

The only use I have for it is stubborn eyebrow taming.

on 7/29/2005 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Strongly agree with rosecolorsun on Chapstick. It is THE BEST and plus you don't throw your bucks out the door with something this inexpensive. Positively agree with the fact that a lot of people are being ""prissy bitches"" thinking the more they pay for a lip balm the better ir works. IN reality Chapstick, any formula of it, IS BETTER.

on 7/16/2005 12:35:00 AM

The only product that truly moisturizes your lips. I've tried tons of balms like Carmex, high end stuff like Rose Bud Salve but they don't really cut it, I love the chapstick brand: the cherry flavor, strawberry, raspberry vanilla, and the original, it's great for prepping your lips before lipstick. Because it looks bad when you have chapped lips and wear lipstick.

on 6/16/2005 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Original Chapstick is the bomb!!! Great for lips, cuticles and any general dry/rough skin patches. I have a tube at home, in my purse, in my work desk, and one in the car.

Popular Lip Treatments