April 18, 2014 | 902 users online

Bronzers - Estee Lauder - Bronze Goddess

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2011 8:56:00 PM More reviews by bbybreanna

LOVE IT. but i cant say its my HG bronzer, since im a bronzer junkie. but i'd say its in my top 3; lancome star bronzer in riche, and benefit's hoola.

this is a fantastic natural and soft bronzer. it says matte but there are small glitters but its definitley not noticeable once applied. lasts all day, and looks great along with estee lauder's tender blush in rosewood.

the only con? TOO EXPENSIVE. but this product will take a long time to run out of.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2011 5:41:00 AM More reviews by syasyamus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product sooo much but if only it wasnt so expensive! Jees

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2011 7:00:00 PM More reviews by Yuria

This is a WONDERFUL product, actually i'm in love with the complete estee lauder's line, looks so natural on me, actually it gives me a pretty fresh and sexy look when i put just mascara and hang out that way, i've been told i look gorgeous. I recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2011 9:14:00 PM More reviews by Aily

I love this product. I'm relatively fair with beige tones and this bronzer is the best, colour-wise, of any I've tried. It doesn't look "orangey" at all. The shimmer is so subtle it doesn't particulary show when on, but there is a "glow". I got it in a gift-set quad with 3 blushes - one of which is "pink kiss" which looks really pretty when paired with "bronze goddess".

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2011 9:26:00 AM More reviews by missleahchristine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love, Love , love this! The large packing makes it so easy to use a large bronzer brush. I love the large mirror as well. Color is perfect. Not orangey at all. Slight shimmer. Looks very natural on. Color is buildable. and it last forever! I had mine for 2 yrs. Good quality and worth the money!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2011 12:35:00 AM More reviews by mrsleonidas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is in my top 5 bronzers of all time.(MAC Matte Bronze,Smashbox "Deep" Bronze,Estee Bronze Goddess,Hoola and Mark Pro Bronze)

I am a Pale Porcelain Princess...... and MAC's NC15 is almost too dark for me.
So, its so darn hard to find bronzers/blushes that aren't orangey on me and this one doesn't!

I use this as a blush.I actually only use bronzer's for my blush, browned blushes or deeper berry blushes. Since I do not look good in pinks and orange/peachy blushes.

This is very compacted and there is absolutely no fallout.
Well worth the money and its already lasted me well over a year and there's barely a dent!

It goes on sheerly so it can be built up to as dark as you wanna go.

The color is actually a killer BRONZE and since it is an actual bronze it does have a reddish undertone. Which really saves bronzers from being too yellow,orange or dirty.
I know this is stated as a Matte but there are some soft bronzey satiny shimmers in the pan.....but they do not transfer a lot onto my face.
Thank Goodness because I have larger pores on my cheeks and glitter like shimmers sux! Lol!
I love this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2011 3:55:00 AM More reviews by nicolejenn

Love this!! Blends really well!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2011 11:54:00 AM More reviews by ocgirl007

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it, Its very natual looking, no sparkles, but for day you dont want
a disco look, its great for weekends when you want to get out of the house fast, just use this and you are good to go.....and it does NOT
turn an ugly orange or mud color....

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2011 11:50:00 PM More reviews by lipglossandletdown678

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My HG bronzer.

I love this bronzer. It gives a geat natural sun kissed look or you can layer it for more color.

The thing I like the most about it is that I can use it over my finishing powder or just go without the powder and use this right over my foundation. It doesn't make me oily or greasy through out the day, but never looks cakey.

I usually apply this with a pretty liberal hand and I also like that there isn't a lot of fall out; the powder seems to be very silky and not very powdery or "loose." So that when I go to apply it, I don't have bronzer fall out on my clothes (Stila, Im looking at you).

And it's a GREAT value. It's HUGE. I use bronzer everyday, and a LOT of it, and this bronzer lasts me forever. Especially compared with many other department store type bronzer, you get a lot of product for you money.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2011 11:21:00 PM More reviews by sw86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wish there was a maybe option in the "would you buy this again" question. I'm not sure if I would buy this again because of the price. I don't mind splurging on cosmetics if the product is really good, especially since I work at a department store and get a discount. This bronzer is pretty good, it does add a nice natural glow. If you like it darker then you have to really layer it a bit. I just like EL products because they feel good on my skin and don't break me out. But, overall there was nothing that really stood out about this bronzer, I feel there are a lot that could compare and be better than this one. Probably cheaper too.